PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bunch of Miscellaneous Computer Stuff Good Condition

Tux10
11-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Trying to clean out my room a bit so I want to try and unload some of the computer junk that I got.

All items are mint condition as I like to keep my things in good shape. I will add things to this list as I dig them out and price them, prices are OBO but I am not desperate for money or to move these things so try not to low ball me too badly. Check out my other items in the other forums I have a load of stuff for sale. PM me if interested, Thanks.

Iomega 100 MB Zip Drive As Is:
I have never used this thing so I have to assume it works, got it from a buddy who was moving and had to clear his room its even in the original box, it comes with all the cables (printer port & Power supply) and I will even throw in a 100 MB Brand New Zip Disk - $10

AverMedia Averkey iMicro:
This is so you can connect your computer to your TV. It has a lot of settings so you can adjust the display however you want it and depending on what your displaying.
Go to http://www.aver.com/2005home/product/pc_to_tv/averkeyimicro/averkeyimicro.shtml for more information - $65

Brand new Filand Wireless Mouse:
Never been used, still in the box with all cables manuals etc. This is a roller ball mouse, not a laser one. - $5

Yamaha 16X10X40X CD-R/RW:
Still in original box with all the manuals and software intact - $5

Geoforce 4 Ti4200 64MB:
Still in original box, works perfect. - SOLD

Microsoft Sidewinder Pro Joystick:
No software of box, just the stick - $5

8X CD-R/RW EXTERNAL SCSI drive:
Just the drive and the cables (SCSI Cable and Power Cable) can’t find the box anymore - $10

ricosuave
11-05-2005, 12:23 AM
pm sent

Tux10
11-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Bump, updates

soupey
11-13-2005, 12:17 AM
pm sent

Tux10
11-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Prices updated, PM's replied, BUMP!