PDA

View Full Version : My 1st ricer flyby of the New Year!!!

GingeRRRBeef
02-19-2003, 12:55 AM
HAHAHAHA anyways, I was driving from the Crowfoot theatre on Crowchild going towards the university ... I see this car speed up from behind me and as he catches up, he brakes when he right beside me, driving this old cutlass supreme was a white kid all thugged out, smoking and shit ... he gives me and my friend this diiiiirrrty as look, snickers at us and then speeds off like he was da man!!! I was like WTF so I gun it ... so we get stopped at the lights at Crowchild and Sarcee ... I was like hehehe ... anyways, he doesn't line up beside me but stops right at my rear passenger door. He slowly starts to creep, anticipating the light change and I start to rev my engine up ... he lines up beside me and gives me this little smirk like he knows he's gonna whoop my lil sentra ass ... by now I have this big ass grin on my face ... the light goes green and we both gun it ... it was over by the time I changed into 2nd ... since he was being such an ass I decided to flick on my hazard just to confirm to him that his sorry punk ass was pWn3D ... so I'm already ahead of him quite a bit and like 20 seconds later I see him gunning it behind me and pulls my first ricer fly by of the year!!! It was classic ... then he started weaving in and out of traffic like the bad self that he is ... hahah it totally made my night ... I just thought I'd share ... oh by the way, Dare Devil is not too bad of a flick!

Sky
02-19-2003, 01:11 AM
nice one... gotta watch out for those cops:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Just watch out maybe one day you meet a real sleeper and owns ur ass keke :D chances are probably 1 in 1000!!

Is your sentra specV? I like them alot... and pretty quick too:thumbsup: gotta have a run with you one day and really see how fast a spec v is for real! :D :D probably get my ass owned :rolleyes:

GingeRRRBeef
02-19-2003, 01:14 AM
hahaha well I would be fine if I whooped by a sleeper ... you can't win them all right? :D But for real, chances are pretty slim ... especially thugged out kids in old family cars :D

Yeah, mine's the Spec V ... we can go for a race anytime ... as soon as race city opens :D

Fuji
02-19-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

Yeah, mine's the Spec V ... we can go for a race anytime ... as soon as race city opens :D

i'm down for that... on the full road course though :D :burnout:

Ben
02-19-2003, 01:17 AM
that was AWESOME!!!

GingeRRRBeef
02-19-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Ben
that was AWESOME!!!

Benny, you're not being sarcastic, are you??? :dunno:

GingeRRRBeef
02-19-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Fuji

i'm down for that... on the full road course though :D :burnout:

:D yeah yeah ... just cause I've never been on a full road course ... u going to the 403 tomorrow?

dsm69
02-19-2003, 01:20 AM
gota watch out for them thuggedout white boys dat live in da hood (citidel)

GingeRRRBeef
02-19-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by dsm69
gota watch out for them thuggedout white boys dat live in da hood (citidel)

:rolleyes: yeah ... forbid the REAL ones from leaving the REAL hood :rolleyes:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is another evidence that stereotypes plagues us all :thumbsdow

and it's Citadel ...

Fuji
02-19-2003, 01:32 AM

:D yeah yeah ... just cause I've never been on a full road course ... u going to the 403 tomorrow?

Ya I be there. You gonna show and :bigpimp: as usual?

If you are coming, I would like something in D cups ( 36-28-32)please:clap: :rofl:

GingeRRRBeef
02-19-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Fuji

Ya I be there. You gonna show and :bigpimp: as usual?

If you are coming, I would like something in D cups ( 36-28-32)please:clap: :rofl:

hahaha D cups (36-28-32) WWJD???? What Would Jen Do??? :D

But seriously, I'll see what I get scrung up for ya ;) :D :bigpimp:

Lo)2enz0
02-19-2003, 01:35 AM
ahh I had a good experience as well tonight (not worth a new thread) but I was at the light turning lights on bow trail going onto the road that goes by west side (can't remember the name) and than a older BMW 325i pulls up beside me looks at me and glares for a bit, so i turn my head but my brother kept looking. so the turning light turns green and this guy guns is and on the staight away i notice he is gunning it so I put the pedal to the floor and I keep up with him (he is looking back seeing how far ahead of me , maybe 4 feet) but when he shifted into 3rd he just took off. I was suprised the civic could hold its ground that long.

but ya tonight was a good night to head out. nice call with the caustions though.

Laurier

Hakkola
02-19-2003, 04:02 AM
Hahaha, so many morons have already tried racing me, and it's not even spring yet, this should be an interesting year.

ancient
02-19-2003, 10:52 AM
Ya I dunno anytime I try to "gun" it, my wheels spin.

van
02-19-2003, 11:07 AM
haha.. ricer flyby.. when i was driving along 17th ave se.. a cavalier was driving beside me and all of a sudden he lines up with my car and guns it .. haha i just kept going 50 hahaha..

Ben
02-19-2003, 11:16 AM

Benny, you're not being sarcastic, are you??? :dunno:

Man, he owned you so bad!

And then he rubbed it in your face by showing how good he is at weaving in and out of traffic!

RSeXy
02-19-2003, 11:19 AM
hahah! people are such fags on the road!! i was coming home this morning after dropping my mom off in the RSX and this biatch tries to cut me off...i don't let her and i see her beaking me off in my rearview the whole way down the hill! bwhaha.

van
02-19-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy
hahah! people are such fags on the road!! i was coming home this morning after dropping my mom off in the RSX and this biatch tries to cut me off...i don't let her and i see her beaking me off in my rearview the whole way down the hill! bwhaha.

my own cousin cut me off and almost hit my car! lol.. she's kinda stupid but then again she doesn't even recognize me anymore.. haven't seen her since i was 12 or something.. she drives a stealth and thinks she 0wnz the road.. haha im gonna follow her home one day and yell at her.. haha and she'll think some freak is following her. haha

CRXguy
02-19-2003, 11:39 AM
dude, i'll follow her for you.

pics? bahahahahahaa!!:D

GingeRRRBeef
02-19-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Ben

Man, he owned you so bad!

And then he rubbed it in your face by showing how good he is at weaving in and out of traffic!

haha gotcha :thumbsup:

GingeRRRBeef
02-19-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy

:werd: hehehehe

van
02-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy