PDA

View Full Version : Stolen!

6genUSDM
11-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Last week someone had broke into our so called secure underground parking in the SW. Thankfully my car wasnt touched however they did steal my lowrider bike. I havent been able to find it the ol' fashion way so I am turning to my fellow Calgary tuners for help!

It is an ol' skool shwinn style that is all chrome, you know the one with the big bannana style seat. It sports some nice 70 spoke baby daytons, white wall tires, and has a grey seat w/matching handle grips. Also has an all chrome monkey/apehanger handle bar. It was locked up but that didnt detour the thieves. This bike is one of a kind custom, so it should be easy to spot.

Any leads would be appreciated and worth your while if they turn out to be fruitfull!

AllGoNoShow
11-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Report to the cops so they can tell the pawnshops, post pictures of the bike if its one of a kind, alot easier to find from a picture then a description.

JordanEG6
11-06-2005, 01:17 PM
:werd: sorry to hear, that sucks. well on the bright you've still got your car. :D

when i was in grade 9, someone stole my Kuwahara stunt bike (JDM y0!)...i loved the thing, it was worth so much, my uncle had it when he was a kid and gave it to me.

post pics of the bike, it'll for sure help.