PDA

View Full Version : My new site

A790
11-06-2005, 12:36 AM
So I've launched a new site, and I need some people to help me with the layout/imagery.

When it comes to content, I'm your man. However, image editing and advanced site design isn't my forte.

The site is at www.cmartel.com (http://www.cmartel.com). Check it out and let me know how I could spruce it up! I know there are lots of people skilled with photoshop and whatnot, so if you could help out at all I'd really appreciate it.

I don't have a ton of cash, but I'd be willing to fork out a couple of dollars if someone really helps me get it up!

Thanks guys!

- Cam

Davetronz
11-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Good idea dude, looks pretty good/professional.
If you ever need another technical writer down the line please let me know.

A790
11-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Davetronz
Good idea dude, looks pretty good/professional.
If you ever need another technical writer down the line please let me know.

Thank you very much. I appreciate the positive feedback.

Please e-mail me and let me know what your credentials are in regards to your offer. I would certainly be interested once I have established a client base.

- Cam

l8braker
11-06-2005, 04:37 PM
What about your credentials? I see that you are at Uni, but for a potential customer, how can they tell that you have the skills? Get some of your marks, assignments up that they could scan, and a demo assignment so they can see what you will do.

This could be pretty cool. Have a Cmartel rep. at every school in Calgary, etc.

A790
11-06-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
What about your credentials? I see that you are at Uni, but for a potential customer, how can they tell that you have the skills? Get some of your marks, assignments up that they could scan, and a demo assignment so they can see what you will do.

This could be pretty cool. Have a Cmartel rep. at every school in Calgary, etc.

Very good point! I will get those up ASAP!

I also like the idea of a cmartel.com rep in all the major educational institutions here in Calgary.

As well, I will create a demo project for a potential customer to see and have it up within the next few days.

Thank you very much for your feedback! You guys are great!

- Cam