PDA

View Full Version : Owens has lost it!

69cougar
11-06-2005, 06:06 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5058678

This guy has gone completly nutz!!

Wonder who the hell will want him playing on their team?

:nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

habsfan
11-06-2005, 07:06 PM
i hate terrel owens. i hope to god this bullshit keeps him out of the nfl for a long time, but we all know that some rich asshole owner will pay him to be on his team. i wouldnt be the least bit upset if someone turned him into a cripple with a brutal tackle :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

l8braker
11-06-2005, 07:07 PM
after all this, he will be remembered for this BS rather than his play on the field...

l8braker
11-06-2005, 07:18 PM
They should kick his selfish ass out of the league. Noone needs a player like that on their team... :thumbsdow :barf:

darkbanana
11-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by habsfan
i hate terrel owens. i hope to god this bullshit keeps him out of the nfl for a long time, but we all know that some rich asshole owner will pay him to be on his team. i wouldnt be the least bit upset if someone turned him into a cripple with a brutal tackle :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

True it's really stupid to do stuff like this, but he is the best wide receiver in the NFL and I hope he finds somewhere better than Philly to play, I hate McNabb and Andy Reid :thumbsdow

habsfan
11-06-2005, 07:29 PM
^sure he has talent, but being in Philly has nothing to do with the fact that he is a genuine asshole. no matter where he plays, he's going to want to be the whole team and the same shit will happen all over again

l8braker
11-06-2005, 07:31 PM
^ so true.... shit like that affects the team as a whole behind the scenes more-so than his play on the field... it said in the article most of team are just fed up

what an a-hole!!

gerrycurl21
11-06-2005, 07:35 PM
well im guessin he was tempted by Douglas who shoulda known Owens behavior anyways. The guy gets td's, why piss him off? All they gotta do is throw him the ball and he'll do the work. He can make a 10yd reception into a 50yd td.

l8braker
11-06-2005, 07:43 PM
he's a great player, but a cancer to the team

seer_claw
11-06-2005, 08:13 PM
I hate the guy, he's way to cocky for his own good. I hope that he gets creamed and hurt. He BS screws up the entire team, as far as he's concerned, he is the team. Last time I checked a team consists of many people not just him. I hope them banning him from playing lasts a long time. :thumbsdow

hockeybronx
11-07-2005, 01:11 AM
So much natural talent gone to a waste.

Sure he has millions of dollars, all the women he could ever want, and anything he ever could imagine, but you have to realize that with every professional athlete there is a childhood dream deep in their heart. Once he realizes that he's screwed that dream over by letting his 'star status' get to him, he'll never forgive himself.

It may take until he's 60 years old to realize this, but without a doubt he will.

Kirbs17
11-07-2005, 11:28 AM
hes a waste of $7milllion a season

Ajay
11-07-2005, 11:29 AM
I really like TO last year cause beleive it or not he seemed to have less drama when he first moved to Philly but he's such an asshole. He makes Keyshawn look like the nicest person to ever put on a pair of pads.

I think he'll be gone cause a team like Philly will not tolerate BS from a player like TO. In my opinion I think Randy Moss is a better receiver than TO.....who cares if the team didn't make a big deal about his 100th career TD....it's a TEAM game not a TO game.

Dude is a douche bag

Bill Cosby
11-07-2005, 12:04 PM
i have to respect his skill but i cant respect his personality.. hes a fucking dickhead, who complains about donovan McNabb hes the shit, and his mom is hot, i love campbells soup

LOVE

ricefarmer
11-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
So much natural talent gone to a waste.

Sure he has millions of dollars, all the women he could ever want, and anything he ever could imagine

i would have stopped there. childhood dreams... haha yeah right the only childhood dreams he had was makin it out tha hood

habsfan
11-07-2005, 03:04 PM
well the cocky piece of shit got what was coming to him

Andy Reid says T.O. will not be allowed back this year (http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?id=142319)

good riddance, hope you enjoyed your career in the nfl, it looks like you might have trash talked your way into early retirement :thumbsup:

l8braker
11-07-2005, 03:12 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: the whole year eh

Bill Cosby
11-07-2005, 10:13 PM
haha talking smack not only gets you nowhere on beyond but also in the nfl

good riddance is right

urbannomad
11-08-2005, 10:48 PM
but he is a damn good ball player! he loves basketball more than football. he was drafted in the USBL. its like a div-3 of the NBA thats pretty damn good! but yah im glad i dont have to turn on the TV and watch the reporters keep talking about him. imfed up.

Xtrema
11-08-2005, 11:46 PM
T.O. appologize and wants to get back. Team still say no.

He's screwed and career is over. Part of it is because of his new agent unable to control his client.

l8braker
11-08-2005, 11:48 PM
^ Cry me a river................

buh_buh
11-09-2005, 12:08 AM
I can guarantee you his career is not over.
Bottom line is TO is still one of the best (if not the best) receiver in the NFL. Regardless of his locker room problems, there will still be teams willing to take a chance on him.

Hamann
11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
He really didn't fit in in Philly, the Eagles are all about the no "I" in team, while Owens is all about Owens, true the guys got mad skills and is arguably the best Wide Reciever in the league, but when he went out and dissed Mcnabb, one of the greatest to ever play (playing and winning a game with a broken ankle, nuff said) he lost alot of respect, the guy needs to learn that he may be one of the best playing now, but he'll be forgot fast if he keeps this shit up.

gerrycurl21
11-09-2005, 02:56 PM
send him up north, id go to every game just to see his celebrations

SI-vic
11-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by gerrycurl21
send him up north, id go to every game just to see his celebrations

:werd:
not only is he a monster on the field
he is a creative genius

huge paycut
he'll get signed
but now at what price?
he DOES have the best agent in the game
so it'll be interesting to see what happens

DelSoln
11-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
I can guarantee you his career is not over.
Bottom line is TO is still one of the best (if not the best) receiver in the NFL. Regardless of his locker room problems, there will still be teams willing to take a chance on him.

That team just might be Atlanta. Weak recievers all around Vick. Hell the guy with the best hands on that team is the tight end! Anyways I guess we shall see.

max_boost
11-10-2005, 12:50 AM
They have to let this guy play man! Despite all the BS that's supposedly going on, who cares! If the Eagle release him after the 4 game suspension, can another team just pick him up?

T.O's got madd skillz, let him play!!!

Hakkola
11-10-2005, 02:00 AM
Man, I think his agent was right, if he committed an actual crime he'd still be playing, but he says something and they won't let him play.

I'm not a huge fan of his attitude but he's a great player.

USHER
11-10-2005, 02:17 AM
someone will pick him up. no way can any nfl team not use his talent. sure he is an ass but its about winning games is it not? and this guy can put up numbers

everyone was talking about how randy moss was a dick last year and teams still wanted him. dont see how its any different for T.O.

SI-vic
11-10-2005, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
They have to let this guy play man! Despite all the BS that's supposedly going on, who cares! If the Eagle release him after the 4 game suspension, can another team just pick him up?

T.O's got madd skillz, let him play!!!

The Eagles arent making the playoffs this year
they need T.O to play
i really do believe that also

but the NFLPA are filing against the suspension and that if they are releasing him then they want the Eagles to release T.O NOW so that he can be signed
I think the Eagles were planning to suspend him for 4 games and not let him play for the rest of the season.
when training camp comes rolling around again next season thats when they plan on cutting him - allowing any team to sign him at that time

something along those lines

CKY
11-10-2005, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by DelSoln

That team just might be Atlanta. Weak recievers all around Vick. Hell the guy with the best hands on that team is the tight end! Anyways I guess we shall see.

HIGHLY doubt it. Atlanta is a run based offense and Vick barely throws. Theres no way he can satisfy Owens, if they do sign he'll just be a run blocker more so than a wide receiver