PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hortons meets

Roger Moore
11-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Did anybody ever go to these meets? are they done now? I went last night and there was only a few people there. IT must be too cold to stand outside and talk cars this team of year.

dj_rice
11-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Those arent meets...I'm pretty sure ur talking about Bullshit which that is organized illegal street racing :thumbsdow

l8braker
11-06-2005, 08:34 PM
methinks it's not a great idea.

avoid

ricefarmer
11-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Those arent meets...I'm pretty sure ur talking about Bullshit which that is organized illegal street racing :thumbsdow

more like organized white trash chaos!

ringmaster
11-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by ricefarmer

well put Rice... well put

Roger Moore
11-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Theres 2 groups that go there. There is the people that go to street race, and the people that meet and talk about cars. You cant classify them all as racers, as when the races start, theres many cars that dont trail off with the crowd and race.

Police
11-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by ricefarmer

:werd:

t-im
11-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Well..I think everyone knows going there is bad news...and then people who were 'just there to chat' bitch about the tickets they get..

If you want to 'just talk about cars' then go to a Beyond meet!...

dj_rice
11-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Roger Moore
Theres 2 groups that go there. There is the people that go to street race, and the people that meet and talk about cars. You cant classify them all as racers, as when the races start, theres many cars that dont trail off with the crowd and race.

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just like theres 3 types of people in this world, #1, people who know how to count #2, people who dont

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Goblin
11-06-2005, 09:26 PM
lol ^^

true. Just go to chinook.

l8braker
11-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Roger Moore

yea, the police classify them as that. it's a bad idea to go around there at night.