PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Threads

Toms-SC
11-07-2005, 12:49 PM
This crap is littering up the main Political Forum. I propose a subsection just for ticket questions. It's not the fact that the threads are visible; its the fact that the question has been asked 392490327 times before and nobody searches. With a subsection perhaps finding the anwser to your question would be quicker. :) Just an idea.

AllGoNoShow
11-07-2005, 12:54 PM
I agree

+1 for subsection!

Ben
11-07-2005, 01:01 PM
I stickied a good write up on the whole ordeal.

I strongly urge people to not post here about them anymore, as it's the same answer every time.

Toms-SC
11-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Whew, thank you

FiveFreshFish
11-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Unfortunately, a lot of people miss the stickies. If you log in and click on the "view new posts" button, you don't see the stickies unless they are new.

A_3
11-07-2005, 02:42 PM
^You're probably right. I don't mind taking ticket questions through PM, so if you want to include it somewhere in the sticky any members with ticket problems can talk to me. It's more or less the same question everytime with slight variation (officer wrote something wrong on the ticket, how do I fight my ticket/bargain with the CP, etc...). I think I know enough to work my way through the system pretty safely now. So if any members have questions about tickets feel free to shoot me a PM and i'll try my best to answer it.