PDA

View Full Version : A hit and run.... or hit and park

fox
11-07-2005, 07:51 PM
so i was at southland waiting in the car infront of shoppers and there was a pathfinder sitting beside us. about 4:10 some guy in a 4 dr intrepid tuns in and we both said no way hes getting in there. he kept going and hit the pathfinders rear bumper. draged the pathfinder probaly 6 inchs or so untill he could not drive forward anymore... backs up and does it again! backs up a second time and goes for it again and we here crimple crunch of the bodys smashing.. pulls ahead into the lot infront as it was open... he gets out and looks at the damage and doesnt care and walks into the mall.

this guy is probaly 30 years old driving a off white chyrsler inrepid 4 dr with the back passenger side door all smashed in now. the light brown pathfinders rear bumper is scraped up and body is dented in with white paint all over it.

this guy needs to be SHOT! he had to of been drunk to be that Fn stupid... how the hell did he get his drivers liecence. theres tons of empty lots yet he picks this one, a small skinny spot.

we left a note on the pathfinder with the guys plate and vechile kind and color. i just hope they get it or the guy didnt come back and pull it off

what can be done of this? this guy needs his ass kicked

White intrepid
EFP-923

victom light brown pathfinder
YZN-056

what can be done about this? i would love to see this guy get his Licence taken away... ramming it 3 times is insane... was not he was a old 70 year old man ethier

l8braker
11-07-2005, 07:52 PM
why didn't you go out and call him on it?

fox
11-07-2005, 07:57 PM
if i went out and said somthing then he would be like yah i did hit it and im leaving my name and # on the pathfinder. we watched and he was looking around to see if anyone was watching him then walked into the mall... he did not see us as the car is tinted out.

he will get in more shit if its a hit and run compared to leaving his info there. obviously he didnt care what so ever ramming it 3 times

also we dont really want to deal with somone like that. for somone to do that he is not right in the head

JordanEG6
11-07-2005, 07:59 PM
i wast there nor was it my car, but man does that piss me off. i would got out and started bitchin. what a lack of respect, this guy SHOULD get his ass kicked. :guns:

Grip172
11-07-2005, 08:01 PM
what a loser

freakin
11-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Did you report it to the police? I'd do that ASAP. The poor guy in the Pathfinder! I had something similar happen to me once. If it wasn't for people like you, I'd have been stuck with a $2,500 repair bill.

Good on you for doing something about it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gurpy
11-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Inform the police ASAP, they may need you to say in person that you actually saw the guy hit the car.

fox
11-07-2005, 08:10 PM
Are they open at this time of night for calls like these?

t-im
11-07-2005, 08:11 PM
266-1234..or go down to the closest station.

AllGoNoShow
11-07-2005, 08:15 PM
266 is always open or wait till next day to goto the local station or go downtown for the 24/7 station. Report it tho. I'm pissed now cause some dick scraped my bimmer and I didn't know/he never reported, I'ma trip if I figure it out.

nismodrifter
11-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Do what Khyron did, he was in the exact same situation that you are in:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104110

Call CPS and tell them exactly what you saw with the license plates and everything.

lastprodigy
11-07-2005, 09:44 PM
report! these buttfucks need to pay !

Speed_69
11-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Report it DAMMIt!!!!!

fox
11-07-2005, 09:52 PM
im going into the local shop when i wake up tommarow

AllGoNoShow
11-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Ok guys, talked to fox, hes going to report it so don't worry about that. People are getting wierd these days. I think its time to look at moving somewhere the problems haven't gotten to yet. Like red deer :p

Goblin
11-07-2005, 09:55 PM
I had the exact same situation. An older guy had hit a Jeep beside my g/f car. we just watched him do it, it was a new jeep as well. Got both plates and left a note on the side of the jeep.

Left my number too, filled out a police report. all done, fixed up and paid for by the idiot.

t-im
11-07-2005, 10:00 PM
A package of good karma is headed your way for doing the right thing!

ninspeed
11-07-2005, 10:06 PM
KARMA!!!!!

How did you get here?

1 block, then right. 2 blocks, then left... thats how you get to earls house

l8braker
11-08-2005, 08:39 PM
good luck dude:thumbsup:

GoChris
11-08-2005, 09:13 PM
thanks for calling the cops, had it been my car I would have appreciated that. :thumbsup:

SilverBoost
11-09-2005, 10:37 AM
That guy needed to get his knees broken.

I would have called the poilce on my cell and pulled in behind the guy so he couldn't move and waited with my bat.

I could go on again about the drivers I've seen in this town, but it would be redundant.

FKN people....

at least you did something though man.... I know I'd appreciate it, and I'm sure that guy in the pathfinder did. Kudos man.

Nissanaddict
11-09-2005, 11:14 AM
When I saw that ordeal start, I'd pull out my cell phone camera, and videotape it happening. Make sure that shithole doesn't get off light. If the police actually saw that it was deliberately ignored, he'd probably get in even MORE shit. :whipped: good on you for reporting it, I'd have done the same thing.