PDA

View Full Version : Harry Purohit

Equalizer
11-08-2005, 06:37 AM
Harry Purohit is in London, England. His real name is Mahendra Purohit. Though now he is also using the name Manny Kumar. Seems he has screwed a lot guys in Alberta. Last I saw he had 28 charges against him after stealing 700k. Are the police still looking for him? He's doing the same sort of thing in London and is also perhaps wanted by the law in London as well stealing from innocent people of their posessions. If you guys want your money from you'd better be quick to get in line for your money.
He has family and friends in the North of London, somewhere called Finchley and Golders Green. I think he also has friends south of river Thames in Croydon.

lastprodigy
11-08-2005, 06:43 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

statick
11-08-2005, 07:42 AM
:werd:

jdmakkord
11-08-2005, 09:24 AM
He ripped off a bunch of people at 21 century auto, plus other dealerships around town.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Yeah, he was some sort of scam artist:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=52523

BokCh0y
11-08-2005, 02:28 PM
My dad knows Harry from a while back when harry used to work at the Henninger Toyota Dealer. He sold my pops a crap load of different cars while he was at Henninger. I think Harry eventually tried to open a Toyota franchise but the deal fell through. So him and a few investrors ended up opening a small used car dealership on Macloed Trail where that western clothing joint is now. Think the story as I remember it was he opened the small used car dealership then took all of the investors and clients money and took off. Got caught and was in the clink for 10 years. Got out then he worked for Highriver Toyota for a while. Not sure what happened after that. I knew the guy had some serious personal family issues though but that still doesn't justify what he done. he was always a nice guy to me when I was kid is all I can say. Hope it works out for everyone.

me&you
11-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
... he was always a nice guy to me when I was kid is all I can say. Hope it works out for everyone.

He was nice to you because if he was mean, it would've been hard to rip you off!

This guy doesn't have a decent bone in his body. Anything that came across as sincerity was a front to some sort of scheming idea he had to get your cash!

statick
11-08-2005, 05:27 PM
:hijack: on a completely different note...bokchoy, i love your avatar:thumbsup: :rofl:

:hijack:

MPowered
11-08-2005, 07:43 PM
I am in line to get a piece of Harry, he took my BMW and never paid me my $28K. I am waiting to hear the result of a court date in August and any compensation from the Crown.

The police are still looking for him and so am I.

I guess this will be a lesson learned albeit costly.

Hey Equalizer, do you mind if I pass this information along to the police?

Also, any more tips that may help???

I may be over in London sometime in the near future and wouldn't mind a day for a little manhunt...:guns:

TIA