PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba MEG-F40

kanip
11-08-2005, 06:28 PM
hey guys i was wondering if any of you had this mp3 player in particular?? I came across one but I don't have any software for it so if anyone has it I am wondering if I could get a burn or an ISO rip??

or any help would be great!! thx

Davetronz
11-08-2005, 07:17 PM
None of my ASP links get me anything on it...
Found some info on the Toshiba UK website but no downloads for the software...
Sorry dude...

kanip
11-08-2005, 08:55 PM
yeah thanks anyway
its driving me insane i can't find anything for it?!?!

and all the software that supports it still require some sort of driver to recognize it... its becoming completely useless really fast haha

Davetronz
11-08-2005, 10:12 PM
I would Email Toshiba and ask them where to download the drivers/software...
You might have to call Toshiba of America or Toshiba of UK though....

hampstor
11-08-2005, 11:27 PM
re-read your post, i'd email Toshiba UK (where i also found the product) and ask them to send it to you or provide you a link to where you can find it

kanip
11-08-2005, 11:42 PM
yeah thats what i did... i checked out the gigabeat site too but its fairly useless as far as anything like that goes.

you would think that software like that would be readily available for stuff like that??

ah well i guess i will just have to wait and see what they respond with.

kanip
11-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Actually I found a site now that has the file i need but for some reason the download isn't starting for me? could someone give it a shot and see if the download is just screwed up cause i'm not sure if its just my computer??!

anyway

its at www.gigabeat.ca then in the support/software download section.

amazingly enough out of the 9000000 gigabeat.com/uk/sp/whatever the hell else it could possibly be the canadian site has the file.!?

haha.. sick.

anyway see if it works for you cause it isn't doing anything for me!