PDA

View Full Version : The Usual Wings?

Pauly Boy
11-09-2005, 12:53 AM
Hey folks, the same place tomorrow?

I've missed out on them for a while here - Probably a good 2 months worth almost! Which really sucks, since me, Dax and the RSX boys started this whole damn Wed wings thing this summer! Also means I've missed out hanging out with all the guys who are comming out now as well.

Who's game? I'm down to just my one job finally, so I'm free after 6 anytime! Depending on how much stuff I get moved in tonight to my new place; I might even be game for some drunken shenanagins!

And we all love drunken shenanagins! :thumbsup:

Post here!

retro-steve
11-09-2005, 01:01 AM
man you guys should start coming to schanks on tuesdays... $5/h pool, $5 pony jugs, $5/plate of boneless hotwings, $5 steak sandwich, $5 cesear salad, etc...

*i guess this would be more for the calgary people to go to schanks.*

sputnik
11-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by retro-steve
*i guess this would be more for the calgary people to go to schanks.*

Then why are you suggesting Schanks to a thread specifically for Lethbridge people?

VirteX
11-09-2005, 02:09 PM
hey i might be interested... if i'm not playing PS2 even tho i only have FF9 for it lol... but yea if i dare drive my car to lethbridge (I live in shaugnessy) i'd come out probably eat chicken strips tho i hate wings lol.

let me know what time and where and when

Bill Cosby
11-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by VirteX
hey i might be interested... if i'm not playing PS2 even tho i only have FF9 for it lol... but yea if i dare drive my car to lethbridge (I live in shaugnessy) i'd come out probably eat chicken strips tho i hate wings lol.

let me know what time and where and when

is that a joke?.. if im not playing ps2?.. i hope they have chickenstrips?.. WOW you made my day

VirteX
11-09-2005, 02:22 PM
LOL
well hey it's not that i'd rather play PS2 it's more of what my car wants to do... or if i wanna wear out my throw out bearing some more :P

and i'm crazy to begin with so ya....

:drama:

Bill Cosby
11-09-2005, 02:26 PM
:confused:

ill pray for you

VirteX
11-09-2005, 02:28 PM
LOL
ok leave me alone i woke up to early... i read my first post and yes... i don't know what i was thinking...
*sigh*

240droptop
11-09-2005, 06:25 PM
me and dave will be there out front at 7

VirteX
11-09-2005, 06:52 PM
i'm being lazy and staying home...
mostly cause of my car but maybe next wednesday as i'm hoping to replace my throwout bearing this weekend maybe

11-09-2005, 06:56 PM
^
haha:D

Bill Cosby
11-09-2005, 07:51 PM
i'm being lazy and staying home...
mostly cause of my car but maybe next wednesday as i'm hoping to replace my throwout bearing this weekend maybe

shut up your just stuck on level 21 in FF9
jkjk

VirteX
11-09-2005, 07:52 PM
LOL yea right....
:P i might drive by... my gf wants to watch a movie... which means coming to lethbridge... silliness

11-09-2005, 08:00 PM
LOL yea right....
:P i might drive by... my gf wants to watch a movie... which means coming to lethbridge... silliness

You have a girlfriend?

VirteX
11-09-2005, 08:10 PM
ummm yep... she lives by subway on Mayor Magrath... just by the movie mill :)

and what kinda question is that !!!

VirteX
11-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Ok ok i'm coming in...
but i'm going to watch a movie so anyone that's there now isn't gonna see me tonight anyway. next weekend i'll show my face.

Pauly Boy
11-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Haha - I create the post and then bail! CLassic! lol

Sorry kids, I'm busy moving stuff still which is sweet since I should be in to my new place this weekend!

I'll be out tomorrow night for sure! Birthday party - We're starting at Scores around ~8 and then who knows!

Dax, Clem, Calen, Chris (and anyone I'm missing) - Get yo ass there tomorrow!