PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts of Vancouver ?

9ine Deuce
02-20-2003, 04:01 AM
the city

the scene

whatever ?

Fuck Im gonna miss it when I move to Regina :banghead:

RiceCake
02-20-2003, 04:56 AM
I like vancouver, its a nice place, weather is not too shabby when its not raining. Hotties gallore.... damn Regina... ouch... that will be a very different environment.

finboy
02-20-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
I like vancouver, its a nice place, weather is not too shabby when its not raining. Hotties gallore.... damn Regina... ouch... that will be a very different environment.

werd

and then there is surrey :bigpimp: :hitit: :devil:

Superesc
02-20-2003, 09:48 AM
Home sweet home.

HRD2PLZ
02-20-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
Home sweet home.

:werd: Vancouver the sheit :thumbsup:

98type_r
02-20-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

:werd: Vancouver the sheit :thumbsup:

werd, i love vancity... gotta get out there at least once a year

tegdream
02-20-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by 98type_r

werd, i love vancity... gotta get out there at least once a year

:werd: yeah it is the shizznat

even calgary sucks compared to vancouver, i cant even imagin hoe bad regina must be :thumbsdow

bol
02-20-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by finboy

werd

and then there is surrey :bigpimp: :hitit: :devil:

haha to qoute my cousin:

"Unless there's been a mass influx of antibiotics to Surrey I'd stay the hell away from there if I were you!"

Superesc
02-20-2003, 01:35 PM
Highest crime rate in N.America

Originally posted by bol

haha to qoute my cousin:

"Unless there's been a mass influx of antibiotics to Surrey I'd stay the hell away from there if I were you!"

jdmakkord
02-20-2003, 01:41 PM
not to mention a high concentration of Brown folks;)

9ine Deuce
02-20-2003, 02:43 PM
you think Surrey is the ghetto, man Im a 4 miinute drive from Main & Hastings, thats ghetto, there hookers down the street from me, shit

dj_honda
02-20-2003, 03:48 PM
hahaha all my cousins live either near main and fraser or in surrey.....shit....
but my cousins near main st., their area is pretty nice, bigger houses with crazy property value.....
i was considering moving to van after high school, i love it there and I defiinitely have to get out there every summer

Hakkola
02-20-2003, 03:54 PM
If I'm no longer with my gf in the summer I'll probably move to the frasier area and go to Simon Frasier U. I've never been to Van but Calgary is ugly with exception to a couple months of the year, I'd love to get out of here. Ohh, and I love my brown folk, another reason to move out there.

HRD2PLZ
02-20-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by 9ine Deuce
you think Surrey is the ghetto, man Im a 4 miinute drive from Main & Hastings, thats ghetto, there hookers down the street from me, shit

Yeah, East Van is pretty bad :thumbsdow Probably worse than Surrey

girlRACER
02-20-2003, 04:45 PM
Then there's Richmond...that's just like one big Chinatown :rofl:

cocoabrova
02-20-2003, 04:52 PM
I usually go to VanCity 2-3 times a year to visit the in-laws....I lived there for about a year and loved it. Th only thing that bothered me was the higher cost of living:thumbsdow

Ajay
02-20-2003, 05:25 PM
I have a love hate relationship with Vancouver. I love it when I'm there and I hate it when I'm not cause I'm back in Calgary.

Can't wait for school to be over so I can go back and visit my aunt and uncle again. Right on Kit's Beach!

ecstasy_civic
02-20-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by 9ine Deuce
yikes, had a bottle thrown at my dads pathfinder when i drove by there one day:thumbsdow

white went to brown in 2 sec. and if i wasnt so scared of teh freaks down by the helping house i would have done something lol.

i want to move back there so bad, but as long as im w/ my gf i think thats not going to happen lol.
oh ya lived in coquitlam and it rules!!!!!

fcuk_it
02-20-2003, 09:00 PM
haha ROBSON & GRANVILLE!!!!!!!!!!! hot girl central!!!!!!!!

ecstasy_civic
02-20-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by fcuk_it

:werd: :werd: :hitit: :hitit: :drool: :drool:

fcuk_it
02-20-2003, 09:06 PM
hahah u know what im talkin about!!!!

ecstasy_civic
02-20-2003, 09:11 PM
hell ya me and ecstasyracer went for easter weekend last year and for 2 days straight we just cruised robson, up and down. i should put up the videos we took of it. like 45 min. of robson! lol. so many hotties lol.:clap:

cant wait to go back but hes got school/work. but im sure we'll work something out;) :rofl:

bol
02-20-2003, 09:34 PM

heh shit
robson owns

and theres some sweet fscking restaraunts/cafe's along there too

theres this one french place on robson that makes the best damn crepes i've ever tasted

dj_honda
02-20-2003, 10:53 PM
stanley park is pretty sweet too in the summer......as well as all the beaches
hotties on rollerblades.....:thumbsup:

9ine Deuce
02-21-2003, 04:29 AM
hahah u know what im talkin about!!!!

yo your avatar man, thats a Vietnamese restuarant in Vancouver :thumbsup:

finboy
02-21-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda
hahaha all my cousins live either near main and fraser or in surrey.....shit....
but my cousins near main st., their area is pretty nice, bigger houses with crazy property value.....
i was considering moving to van after high school, i love it there and I defiinitely have to get out there every summer

my buddy lives out in surrey so i go out there in the summers to hang out.

deffinatly going out there this summer, but i couldn't see moving out there, it's just not me.

ecstasy_civic
02-21-2003, 01:31 PM
where we lived it was so nice, lotsa trees, we lived on the side of a mountain/ golf course and everything i needed for ammenities was like 10-15 min. away. i would move back in a second.

fcuk_it
02-21-2003, 03:21 PM
haha oh yeah i forgot... that pic was taken last year on kingsway.... the food there is NASSSSTY!

finboy
02-21-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
where we lived it was so nice, lotsa trees, we lived on the side of a mountain/ golf course and everything i needed for ammenities was like 10-15 min. away. i would move back in a second.

sounds nice, plus they don't really have a winter (BASTARDS) so i could have my car on the road full time.

HK2NR
02-21-2003, 04:30 PM
haha oh yeah i forgot... that pic was taken last year on kingsway.... the food there is NASSSSTY!

But you gotta love the name :rofl: :rofl:

T5_X
02-21-2003, 04:50 PM

LOL, everyone in Vanocuver knows about the pho bitch nigga

Murph
02-21-2003, 05:06 PM
Am I the only person who does not like Vancouver. Personally I say it might be a cool place if you grew up here, but for me it was too much of a culture change.

Cant wait to move to Calgary or back to Edmonton.

T5_X
02-21-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Murph
Am I the only person who does not like Vancouver. Personally I say it might be a cool place if you grew up here, but for me it was too much of a culture change.

Cant wait to move to Calgary or back to Edmonton.

I don't like Vancouver at all. Not my scene. Hope my parents move back to Alberta soon :(

calarina
02-21-2003, 11:09 PM
I was actually born in Port Moody, but moved to the Island when I was 3, and lived in Courtenay for 12 years. You probably don't know where Courtenay is, but probably Comox. Comox is a hell of a lot smaller than Courtenay, but everyone knows Comox cuz of the air base and the air shows that happen there (which were sweet every year :D). Then I moved to Calgary. Personally, I don't really like Vancouver. Too big, and too dirty. Calgary's just right, and was voted cleanest city in Canada! :D

dsolgirl
02-21-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
If I'm no longer with my gf in the summer I'll probably move to the frasier area and go to Simon Frasier U. I've never been to Van but Calgary is ugly with exception to a couple months of the year, I'd love to get out of here.

I love Vancouver! I just moved back here from Calgary after Christmas. I graduated from SFU in april - great school - good luck with that!

Murph
02-22-2003, 05:15 AM
Hey Ranger, where in Vancouver do you live?

and Calarina sounds cool, I think thats what my opinion on Calgary is gonna be, right now i live just outside of Port Moody (Belcarra)

boi-alien
02-22-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by finboy

sounds nice, plus they don't really have a winter (BASTARDS) so i could have my car on the road full time. provided that they don't tow it and ticket you for lowered, bigger wheels, exhaust and whatnot

9ine Deuce
02-22-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by boi-alien
provided that they don't tow it and ticket you for lowered, bigger wheels, exhaust and whatnot

Richmond and modified cars do not go together

Murph
02-22-2003, 07:05 AM
I go down to Ladner, when I race. Thats the closest i wanna go to Richmond, i have heard some really bad stories.

T5_X
02-22-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Murph
Hey Ranger, where in Vancouver do you live?

and Calarina sounds cool, I think thats what my opinion on Calgary is gonna be, right now i live just outside of Port Moody (Belcarra)

King ed and arbutus.

I was actually born in Port Moody, but moved to the Island when I was 3, and lived in Courtenay for 12 years.

I was at shawnigan lake for 3 years.

9ine Deuce
02-22-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger_X31

King ed and arbutus.

I was at shawnigan lake for 3 years.

your on the nice side of Van