PDA

View Full Version : Just a servey question

J-reV
11-11-2005, 03:57 PM
I plan on to opening up a Photography Studio for cars. And will become a sponser here in beyond. I would be able to take professional pics of cars and have them developed in customers size and orders. We will be able to create Plaque Mounts with pics, calendars and whatever else you can do with digital pics. And we will also be Hiring Models for photoshoots. We will also be submitting these pics to car magazines with permission from the customer.
Now My Survey Question is:

How Many people would be interested in a service like this?

Mr_ET
11-11-2005, 04:00 PM
depending on the price it might be something very interesting so we have something to remember an old project car 10 years from now :P

me&you
11-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Before you can start charging people, you'll have to prove that your work is worth paying for. Ask some members around here to do some for free. This way, you build up a relationship with the community and become more reputable.

CryoCarnage
11-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by me&you
Before you can start charging people, you'll have to prove that your work is worth paying for. Ask some members around here to do some for free. This way, you build up a relationship with the community and become more reputable.
thats them fighten words!

J-reV
11-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by me&you

I will have 5 Cars on plaque, and other media for examples. When I do start this in spring. it would be a office retail in front and warehouse space in the back with the backdrops. I WILL have examples on everything. I already have accounts with several film developing companies. And my prices are not expensive.

DelSoln
11-12-2005, 12:46 PM
I personally would be very interested. Plus the backdrop in Calgary would be much better then anything I could find here in Edmonton.

me&you
11-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by CryoCarnage

How were those fighting words?

I don't spend a lot of time on here, so if he's already proven himself here, great. But I hate to break it to you guys, but photographing Civics won't pay the bills for long. To do that, he'll have to branch out to Joe public and to do that, he'll have to have a rather good-looking portfolio.

me&you
11-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by J-reV

I will have 5 Cars on plaque, and other media for examples. When I do start this in spring. it would be a office retail in front and warehouse space in the back with the backdrops. I WILL have examples on everything. I already have accounts with several film developing companies. And my prices are not expensive.

Sounds like you are off to a great start. What kind of marketing do you have in mind?

l8braker
11-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by CryoCarnage

That's great advice he gave him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

infected
11-14-2005, 08:40 PM
I would probably be interested. :thumbsup: