PDA

View Full Version : fake "Tanning lotions"

90Tegra
11-11-2005, 05:58 PM
anyone use them and does it actually give u a tan? and if u do wut brand is it?

GTS Jeff
11-11-2005, 06:14 PM
They are smelly.

FlySi
11-11-2005, 06:18 PM
the baywatch cast used them.

but they are hard to get on right

t-im
11-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Make sure not to have orange hands!..or orange anything in general.

Wildcat
11-11-2005, 06:21 PM
they work pretty good. i use that neutrogena foam stuff and it darkens you up right quick.

theres always protan i guess but thats toooo dark for everyday use, itll get all over the place, you'll look streaky, hard too wash off, etc. pretty much made for competitions only.

maybe try a tantoo, or a mystic tan?

Davetronz
11-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Yea I agree with Jeff..
The stuff STINKS and turns you/your gf ORANGE...

An ex-gf used that shit once and stunk for a week and was the same color as an orange...

HAWT.... :thumbsdow

90Tegra
11-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
they work pretty good. i use that neutrogena foam stuff and it darkens you up right quick.

theres always protan i guess but thats toooo dark for everyday use, itll get all over the place, you'll look streaky, hard too wash off, etc. pretty much made for competitions only.

how much do those mystic tan stuff cost around?

Wildcat
11-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by 90Tegra

close to $20 every time i think.

90Tegra
11-11-2005, 07:46 PM

close to $20 every time i think.

what u mean everytime? isn't a bottle, or is it those tanning places?

Wildcat
11-11-2005, 07:49 PM
a tanning place, its just another option, i thought id mention it.

BebeAphrodite
11-11-2005, 07:54 PM

Why would a guy want a tantoo?
The only tantoos I've seen are the stickers that you stick on your body before you tan like a playboy bunny - they sell them at the tanning salons for 10 cents each. So instead of a tattoo, you get a 'tantoo'

The last Mystic tan I did was $30 at Sweetan.
It faded really badly on me and gave me a hint of orange.

As for tanning lotions the best one I've used so far is Neutrogena's gradual tan even though one application will give a good color.
None of the lotions I've used: Loreal, Coppertone, Avon, Neutrogena have turned me orange.
The huge downfall the 'chemical' smell they emit and the way they fade.
The first couple applications usually look pretty stupid because you probably won't know what you're doing and will make it streaky or your hands will look funny, little things here and there but if you have no time to get a real tan or don't like baking your skin then the lotions are a good alternative.

BebeAphrodite
11-11-2005, 07:56 PM

what u mean everytime? isn't a bottle, or is it those tanning places?

Yes, it's everytime, there are three levels that you can chose from. It's a booth that has these little sprays that coat your body and you have to stand in two positions while it blasts out.
Only select salons have this service.

Wildcat
11-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by BebeAphrodite

Why would a guy want a tantoo?
The only tantoos I've seen are the stickers that you stick on your body before you tan like a playboy bunny - they sell them at the tanning salons for 10 cents each. So instead of a tattoo, you get a 'tantoo'

tantoo is actually the name of the company. they specialize in doing pre-contest tans. its pretty expensive, you go for 2-4 consecutive treatments everyday usually. you strip right down to your birthday suit and this girl sprays you down with this airbrush wand type thing. they pretty much get everything lol.

wildrice
11-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by BebeAphrodite

Yes, it's everytime, there are three levels that you can chose from. It's a booth that has these little sprays that coat your body and you have to stand in two positions while it blasts out.
Only select salons have this service.

LOL. this reminds me of that friends episode where Ross gets screwed over huge on his spray on tan.

saiyajin
11-11-2005, 10:33 PM
^ hahaha i was thinking the same thing

BebeAphrodite
11-12-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by wildrice

LOL. this reminds me of that friends episode where Ross gets screwed over huge on his spray on tan.

That is what the Mystic tan does... sprays you three times on each side.

It was probably a different variation of Mystic tan but really similar to that episode.

lastprodigy
11-12-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by wildrice

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ahah that was sweet, he got owned...but do they actually giv elike 10 sprays i nreal life???

Gurpy
11-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Don't turn orange :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: