PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Yellow Civ Hatchback?

XylathaneGTR
02-20-2003, 07:20 PM
I've been seeing this car around since last summer...and it just popped up too.

Its a bright, bright, Fast and Furious Yellow, with a Ninja bodykit, shaved body, Terminator 2 spoiler nicely molded onto the roof, Blue Vinyl Signal kinda style Lines along the side (stripes i guess...) and generic rims (Steelies right now...) and sporting a Hot set of Altezza's :( as well as your average Exhaust...
Been for sale for a while too... Anyone seen it around? Saw it at up by COP last...giant forsale signs both windows. Asian guy driving it i think...

The sad thing is...there's a white one EXACTLY like it. and im SURE their different cars.
The white ones the exact same car, EK9 Cx, Exact same bodykit, Exact same Term 2 in the Exact same spot, Pearled white paint, and the Exact same Vinyl stripes, in Red, along the side, with the Exact same pair of Altezza's, the chromed ones w/ the 3 tiny circles in them or whatever... w/ a White guy driving...

Anyone seen the twins before?

Lo)2enz0
02-20-2003, 07:55 PM
I see the yellow one alot but I still haven't seen the white one. There is also a geo that looks exactly like the yellow one (well with the paint and decals and interior).

Laurier

SpoonEK9@STRD
02-20-2003, 11:57 PM
ninja kit, terminator 2 spoiler hahahaha god those are some good names...

like copys of copied kits 3 times over

Ajay
02-21-2003, 12:06 AM
I haven't seen that yellow one since summertime but in summertime I saw it almost every day. I live in Hawkwood and I'm pretty sure the dude that own's it does as well cause that's where I saw it most of the time!

Wonder if he's got any motor mod's done or if it's all show?

Haven't seen the white one though, heard about it but haven't seen it!

Impreza
02-21-2003, 02:42 AM
ive seen the white one on many occasions

Gondi Stylez
02-21-2003, 02:06 PM
seen both of them 2!! i think ur referring to the feels widebody kit thats on both of them... look nice!! although i think its all show... could be wrong..

XylathaneGTR
02-22-2003, 12:40 AM
I live in hawkwood too, I used to see the yellow one around ehre a lot too...Near that condo complex...And the carwash.

As for the Feels widebody kit, I've seen ripoff kits of it that are "Ninja" Kits...so i just refer to it by that...Could be the feels wide body tho...and yeah, You know those rip off spoilers, Terminator 2, Saleen 3, blah blah...Read any import magazine (IT, SCC etc) and you'll see adds for them....

ACS-e36
02-22-2003, 02:08 AM
iv seen that yello one... its pretty nice... i think sum white guy drives it

jdmakkord
02-22-2003, 02:09 AM
they have feels kits(real or knockoff I dont know) and feels roof spoilers for the eg's.

Light_Speed
02-22-2003, 02:39 AM
i always see the white one on country hills blvd

Gondi Stylez
02-22-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
they have feels kits(real or knockoff I dont know) and feels roof spoilers for the eg's.

:thumbsup:

Dope Dealer
02-22-2003, 01:06 PM
The guy who owns the yellow one.... his parents live down from me I think, because his car is always there (I don’t think he lives there, it's sort of condominiums for retired people). Pretty nice car. Kinda bright. I like the interior (Blue/White).

max_boost
02-22-2003, 03:04 PM
Yah I've seen both of the hatchbacks in Sandstone.....definitely caught my eyes! Only complaint is altezza on the white one! haha

All in all, its awesome how the scene has grown so fast here in the last few years

XylathaneGTR
02-23-2003, 01:57 AM
Yeah...
I've seen the kits advertised as "Ninja style" feels knock offs...Kinda like the Combat or Vstyle as the Veilside Combats...

I didn't know they were knockoffs of Feels, just knock offs of something

MB: Yeah...the scenes even grown a lot within the last year...those cars popped up overnight...

In the past few years...its exploded...insanley