PDA

View Full Version : Intro Marketing Help

eeseen racing
11-15-2005, 01:00 PM
ok so for my marketing class i ahve to get a product and market it make a marketing plan and everyhitng anyone do this already that could give me a hand or soemthing

thanks a lot

max_boost
11-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Don't you have any group members to work with?

So what is it that you need? a product? the outline on how to write a plan? Or EVERYTHING? haha

eeseen racing
11-15-2005, 05:56 PM
haha my group is a bunch of fuck ups they dont even come 2 class so im on my own for this one i guess
they chose a nightclub to use as our product / business i said a product would have been eaasier but i guess i need help with a outline or a push in the direction u know

SteveMo600
11-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah I've done that project already. We marketed the Apple iPod a year or so ago. The project went really well and we did a solid PowerPoint presentation on it and everything.

If you want our pres and information to help you out, fire me a PM.

Shaolin
11-15-2005, 07:37 PM
if you have black and decker as your group members you might want to notify the prof that you're going to be doing it on your own..

Chim
11-16-2005, 10:08 AM
From my experience, first rule of marketing reports:

No run-on sentences

Second rule:

Spelling

;)

max_boost
11-17-2005, 02:17 AM
Your instructor/professor should provide you with a detailed outline. After writing so many marketing plans (marketing major) it really isn't that difficult. Take a product, research the hell out of it (till you know it inside/out), and write it up!

Put some effort into it, make it flow, you'll be suprised how easy it is to get an A :D

GTS Jeff
11-17-2005, 02:25 AM
Watch the apprentice and try to copy the team that doesn't fuck shit up.

SteveMo600
11-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Watch the apprentice and try to copy the team that doesn't fuck shit up.

Haha nice. Some of the challenges that their given seem like they came from an Introductory Marketing class anyways.

Mr_John
11-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by eeseen racing
ok so for my marketing class i ahve to get a product and market it make a marketing plan and everyhitng anyone do this already that could give me a hand or soemthing

thanks a lot

im in that class right now
what help did you need?

my group chose a car performance shop to market
you need to do primary research (i did a survey here on beyond and got a great response) and some other primary
secondary was easy to find on the internet

make sure to choose a small company cuz it'll be easier
pm me if you need any help

97IntegraRS
12-06-2005, 10:47 PM
I actually just finished the inclass presentation yesterday, and just did a power point presentation. It went quite well, even though my teacher is a beeyotch. Now just have to start studying for the final.. :(