PDA

View Full Version : Buddy with the white Z24 with flames.. GFYS..

phat97yukon
11-15-2005, 03:10 PM
I got one.. NOT a Jspeed or beyond member that i know of.. early 90's Z24, white with blueish/purpleish flames... no clue who the fawk this moron is, ive now had 3 runins with the idiot now, after lastnight in just over a month.... 1st was almost hit me on pegian head on while doin his ricer cuttin the wheel back and forth, 2nd almost side swipped me goin down 52nd flyin in and outta traffic... and 3rd now was lastnight flyin threw traffic on deerfoot, just before pegian decided to almost smoke me in the rear cuttin in and outta traffic again.. All i gotta freaken say is your lucky i had somone in my truck... or you would have been pullin your fucken teeth outta your sterring wheel and your brains off my back bumper... I guess some people havnt learned from what happend in the last month with a couple of members from a *local forum*, that were atlest lucky to walk away... as for this moron, if this happens to you, i hope your not as lucky...:thumbsdow

l8braker
11-15-2005, 03:16 PM
get his plate # and call the cops.

:whocares: http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/violin.gif

ringmaster
11-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
get his plate # and call the cops.

:whocares: http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/violin.gif

They won't do shit all... maby issue a warning.

I am a strong believer in Darwinism and the process of natural selection. According to his theory, this knob gobbler won' be around for long.

Mr. Burns
11-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by ringmaster
According to his theory, this knob gobbler won' be around for long.

Lets just hope he doesn't take anybody else with him.

Honda_002
11-15-2005, 03:41 PM
im a big believer in the theory of "what goes around comes around." He will get whats coming to him
:guns:

izzoblitzo
11-15-2005, 07:03 PM
white early model cavalier with blue flames? does it have a big wing and "skyline" taillights that are vinyled on?

s dime
11-15-2005, 09:44 PM
I unfortunately know who this fellow is... he is dating a girl in one of my classes at SAIT. I see him pick her up in front of the school sometimes, then he'll do a burnout and leave... I'll mention it to her tomorrow, doubt it'll have any effect... ( guy seems to be a douche... ) Tomaz, you know this guy... I've heard him talking about you before.

cman
11-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by s dime
I unfortunately know who this fellow is... he is dating a girl in one of my classes at SAIT. I see him pick her up in front of the school sometimes, then he'll do a burnout and leave... I'll mention it to her tomorrow, doubt it'll have any effect... ( guy seems to be a douche... ) Tomaz, you know this guy... I've heard him talking about you before.
:werd: I have seen this guy at SAIT a few times. burnout upon laeving, blows teh stop sign at the 4-way stop, then smokes the massive speed bump going 40-50km/h. idiot.

l8braker
11-15-2005, 10:40 PM
^ LOL. I saw the car last week doing that shit infront of the heart! heard him and then saw him spin away. idiot is an understatement!!

phat97yukon
11-15-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
white early model cavalier with blue flames? does it have a big wing and "skyline" taillights that are vinyled on?

No wing and no bogus skyline tails

Well im atlest glad to see im not the only one seein this fuck stick bein a tool in public... LOL someone at sait should throw a hand full of nails infront of his car while he is doin his mad smoke shows n peelin out... :burnout:

ringmaster
11-16-2005, 01:06 AM
anyone have a spike belt? lol

izzoblitzo
11-18-2005, 07:29 AM
there's all kinds of silly suspicious cars that pick up their "girlfriends" in front of Sait.. that stretch of road is like a ricer parade for as long as I can remember. :D

dastick
11-22-2005, 11:41 AM
I saw the same guy this weekend at Chinook. The asshat was driving at retard speeds in the parking lot :banghead: It was crazy busy with alot of people walking around none to happy with him.

khtm
11-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Someone really needs to *punk* this retard...and post pictures, of course.

l8braker
11-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
there's all kinds of silly suspicious cars that pick up their "girlfriends" in front of Sait.. that stretch of road is like a ricer parade for as long as I can remember. :D

yea :werd: on my way to the auto building for comm, there is always someone speeding along. the worst was some dude thug cruising with a Sean John tag hanging from his rearview mirror :drama: :rofl:

cman
11-22-2005, 08:05 PM
so his gf goes to SAIT, one of my buddies an another member is in her program, so through chilling with him i was introduced to her.
anyways, she agrees that he is a total tool/fag when driving around populated areas, pretty bad when your own gf cusses you like that haha:rofl:

ringmaster
11-22-2005, 10:32 PM
I go to SAIT, maby ill try and snap a pic of the offending z24...
anyone have a rough time frame on the g/f pickup???

l8braker
11-22-2005, 10:33 PM
^ beyond stakeout :rofl: i was armed with the cellphone cam today, but alas he was not there.

s dime
11-22-2005, 11:30 PM
I saw him there today. He made a sneaky approach at the back of the burns building, right near the 4-9's cafeteria. Then he proceeded to rev up his cavalier and drop his clutch, quite the scene I tell you. A group of us had a good laugh. :thumbsdow

cman
11-23-2005, 12:22 AM
lol it shouldnt be to hard to find out what time he comes eh gav hahaha:rofl:
and lol to the stall, fuck i wish i was there!!!!

BubbaSTi
11-23-2005, 08:55 PM
I go to SAIT too.... I would LOVE to see this tool and fake jump out in front of him...... or point and laugh... something like that

I have never seen him because I have a small schedule. Mabye I should just stay around until I see him

ringmaster
11-23-2005, 11:24 PM
so there have been no sightings today? with a few SAIT people here with seemingly varied time tables, it shouldnt be hard for one of us to get a quick vid or snap a few photos....

is his g/f a morning student or afternoon?

\JCAR/
11-24-2005, 08:14 AM
i saw this tool a couple days ago at the 16th ave and center street he basically ran a red and almost smoked a bus picking up people.

Pee_Sack
11-24-2005, 08:21 AM
TTIUWOP...of his girlfried

:rofl: :rofl:

jks guys, i hope he gets whats comming to him

calgarygts
11-28-2005, 08:54 AM
hahahahhahahaha, I hope this dude sees this thread! How embarassed would you be if you found a thread like this about you!

steelo
11-28-2005, 09:04 AM
I go to SAIT as well. If I see that car I'll be sure to boot the wing off the back of that tired ride. What a fag.

phat97yukon
11-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by calgarygts
hahahahhahahaha, I hope this dude sees this thread! How embarassed would you be if you found a thread like this about you!

Talk about OWNED...... Twist to the story, found out i ended up knowin this losers sister from a long time ago.... lets say his parents and sister ended up seein all this thread, and he's in pretty deep shit and they printed it all off to show him, and to top it all off it was his sisters car that she put alot of money in and than she kinda gave to him, but after findin this all out he may not have the car for much longer, she kinda thought he was up to no good with it, and this ended up answering her thoughts.. so hopefuly this takes one moron off the road for a while... :drama:

ringmaster
11-28-2005, 04:42 PM
AAAAHhaHAahhahahahaa fucking loser

2002civic
11-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by phat97yukon

Talk about OWNED...... Twist to the story, found out i ended up knowin this losers sister from a long time ago.... lets say his parents and sister ended up seein all this thread, and he's in pretty deep shit and they printed it all off to show him, and to top it all off it was his sisters car that she put alot of money in and than she kinda gave to him, but after findin this all out he may not have the car for much longer, she kinda thought he was up to no good with it, and this ended up answering her thoughts.. so hopefuly this takes one moron off the road for a while... :drama:
haha nice:thumbsup:

cman
11-28-2005, 05:10 PM

hahahaha ouch
s dime and I are going to get owned by his gf now!

lastprodigy
11-28-2005, 09:34 PM
wow beyond coalition actually wokring now

Moonracer
11-29-2005, 12:22 AM
:rofl:

s dime
11-29-2005, 12:25 AM

are you fuckin serious? BWAHAHAHA, I wonder what she'll say to me tomorrow. :clap:

l8braker
11-29-2005, 02:17 PM
haha, if that is true.. :rofl: :rofl:

skyline19
12-02-2005, 10:15 AM
that is hilarious if it actually happened!:rofl:

SteveMo600
12-02-2005, 02:22 PM
That's awesome. He'll get what he deserves from mommy. At least he's gettin punished somewhat rather than an innocent bistandard getting seriously injured or killed.

Usually it's the innocent that take the unnecessary punishment.

FatboyTheHungry
12-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Too funny, serve's him right...

josephskaff
12-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Ya I thought a girl built that car!! hahaha

Phy
12-02-2005, 03:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/physalis/beyownd.gif

khtm
12-04-2005, 09:24 PM
I wonder what's more embarassing...

(1) having a thread on the internet where everyone is making fun of you

(2) driving your sister's shitty-ass cavilier and going to college, yet still "getting in trouble from your parents"

handsomebassman
12-04-2005, 09:34 PM
This has most certainly made my day, lol.

Toms-SC
12-05-2005, 12:00 AM
A+ Would read again

seer_claw
12-05-2005, 12:10 AM
This is great. A good laugh. :thumbsup: I like the Beyownd. :rofl: :rofl: We need to put that as a bumper sticker on the car if we see him driving it again.

talon31
12-05-2005, 12:40 AM
^^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :werd: