PDA

View Full Version : Daily World Of Wheels News

SpoonEK9@STRD
02-21-2003, 12:11 AM
Setup:

Shit was bunk, world of wheels sucks.
Our booth got cut. Do you believe that? We paid for a booth, then they tell us on the day we setup we dont have a booth, only 5 slots for our cars.

No one is trying this year, windows dirty, bodies not clean, tires filthy.
All the Tuner companies booth's suck a left nut.

The ING Direct? insurancebooth have 2 Deloreans....check those out... before and after.

and you thought it couldnt get any worse than last years....

ReMiXed lude
02-21-2003, 12:14 AM
Post pics

nismodrifter
02-21-2003, 12:16 AM
this is BULLSHIT, got to decide if its worth wasting my time going or not

boi-alien
02-21-2003, 12:23 AM
boycott!!

Superesc
02-21-2003, 12:29 AM
I give up.... can't wait till Import ShowOff .....

Weapon_R
02-21-2003, 12:35 AM
Just cuz you got cut doesn't mean there isn't any hot rides there. I'm sure they would have kept you if what you had was better than what they had.

jdmakkord
02-21-2003, 12:37 AM
Funny even the muscle car guys said it sucks!

THREE40SEVEN
02-21-2003, 12:41 AM
Hey guys, im surrounded by imports, and there are MANY other imports. Quit the BS. I know many people with domestics who didn't get in. Its NEVER going to be a 50/50 imp/dom split.
Bailing on the booth on the set up day is bullshit. Believe me, i know how much work it is to set up a booth. Who do you work for spoon?

civic_rida
02-21-2003, 12:47 AM
U guys hear one oppinoun n then all agree. Some nice ass cars n dont tell me no one is tring all the autozeal guys where there till close.

jdmakkord
02-21-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by civic_rida
U guys here one oppinoun n then all agree. Some nice ass cars n dont tell me no one is tring all the autozeal guys where there till close.

Huh???:dunno: English please

Dave P
02-21-2003, 01:04 AM
Im going for the free bargin finder anyway haha

hot cars is just a bonus

blacklade
02-21-2003, 01:23 AM
U guys hear one oppinoun n then all agree. Some nice ass cars n dont tell me no one is tring all the autozeal guys where there till close.

so are you still in elementary school or something?? my little brother can spell better than you

shadowz
02-21-2003, 01:48 AM
He didnt get cut hes was just explaining how WOW just got even weaker this year

Ben
02-21-2003, 02:04 AM
who has that sig that says "English Mothafucka, you you speak it?!"

sexualbanana
02-21-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by blacklade

so are you still in elementary school or something?? my little brother can spell better than

that's worse than shay's spelling and grammar

Illusionsir
02-21-2003, 04:06 AM
i agree with spoonek9 and shadowz, we got the shaft this year, i think thats why we reflect so "highly" apon this show. btw.. XBOX IS GAY! :rofl:

mrmattyk
02-21-2003, 04:13 AM
Domestics and Imports should be segregated. At an import show you'll never see domestic fans, and vice versa. When you have a mixed car show, people seem to get upset because they dont want to see 'rice burners' or 'white trash cars' depending on what extreme they are. WoW is a muscle car and hot rod show traditionally. I think we should be thankful some imports made it. Import Showoff will be better. I understand the unfair situation of being cut randomly, and how insulting/devastating it must feel to have your car cut.

Speed_Dreams
02-21-2003, 04:30 AM
When is Import showoff and where is it at?

I think someone told me early august...but no one told me where...any and all help would be greatly appriciated

95acc
02-21-2003, 09:08 AM
All the Tuner companies booth's suck a left nut.
You know what just because you guys got your booth cut, don't go hating on everyone else.I think our booth turned out pretty damn good. Yeah it sucks that shit like that happens but suck it up and don't try and get people to boycott the biggest car show of the year. And it is not that there were any more imports cut this year over last just more people entered that's it. I am sure if you talked to the muscle car crowd they would all be pissed about getting cut as well. This is going to be a good show, regardless if not everyone that entered got in, Just go down , enjoy the cars,get your free stuff and go home, pretty simple.

SpoonEK9@STRD
02-21-2003, 09:20 AM
Its not that theres too many imports or too many domestics...I like um all the same.

Civic_rida: Good comment... lol
"Some nice ass cars n dont tell me no one is tring all the autozeal guys where there till close."
Yes we were there till close, thanks for pointing that out :)
- Cars were too hard to clean this year, damn the weather.

Impressions auto have a decent booth.
Theres a crazy orange minitruck, check that.

Xbox is gay, shit dont fit anyware.

Scott
02-21-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by mrmattyk
Domestics and Imports should be segregated. At an import show you'll never see domestic fans, and vice versa.

I disagree, I am a domestic driver, but i like to look at imports just as much as domestics. They all have their own characteristics, be it good or bad, and its cool to see them all together. Its a really good opportunity to see what all the different manfacturers are doing that is new.

As for cutting the booth, did they refund the money you paid for it? That is really shitty that they told you the day before the show.

Zephyr
02-21-2003, 10:40 AM
ha, this stuff never happens at american import shows. ppl like renny's car wouldn't have been cut because its first come first serve, which is way better and less rice. cept in american shows domestic lovers show up to make fun of the imports. last show i went two guys got kicked out for harassing a guy when he was cleaning his car during the show.

nosoup4u
02-21-2003, 03:06 PM
Man WOW can have my left nut!!! maybe even that is giving them too much.

I can,t believe allan's ls/vtec) didnt make it but a FUCKIN STOCK f2500 4 DOOR TRUCK MADIE IT!!! fucking thing is stock and the the guy didnt even wash the thing.
He is parked right next to the nookmum supra in contemporary motorsports booth.

WTF, This is the last time i am going ot WOW

Superesc
02-21-2003, 03:11 PM
I thought somebody posted that Allan's car is in it?!??!

buh_buh
02-21-2003, 03:11 PM
yeah Allan got back in cuz Nick bitched.

Melinda
02-21-2003, 03:24 PM
I dunno guys, I made it down there for set up last night and there are some nice cars there...muscle, imports, rods ect...they all have their nice rides. We do see a lot of the imports that are there at alot of other shows but there is always new stuff being done of them so it's nice to see.

I don't know why all you guys are boycotting this...it's the first show/event we've had in months. Personally I can't wait to hit the show.

Haha oh and for the hard to clean cars with the weather...hehe last year was so bad for weather, snowing lots, just like it is now... I think its tradition to have shitty weather for WoW every year. :) Reminds us that the season is still a ways away. :( :D

Hope to see some of you guys who don't boycott the show down there this weekend :)

Melinda

Superesc
02-21-2003, 03:49 PM
the 403 guys will be down there tomorrow afternoon :)

XylathaneGTR
02-22-2003, 01:02 AM
It wasn't as bad as everyones saying.
There were some nice cars there...

I was a little supprised with the Tunerworks booth thing tho...One of my friends was looking all over for it, and he finally saw a Tunerworks sign...Gets there, and its just an NSX, M3, E320, and another car, roped off, with a Tunerworks sign above it?
hmmmmmmm...Hawt Booth! (set up of the show kinda sucked)

There were some alrite cars there tho...the famous Veilside Celica, that sexy black 700whp Supra, the red RX7 from dragwars... and Hollywoods 240sx...which i almost DIED when i saw...

The show wasn't good, but it wasn't horribly bad either...

method
02-22-2003, 01:27 AM
My friend works for the car that owns the m roadster, the 2nd gen supra with the 7mgte, and the 680rwhp supra... starting to do tuning work for him... so it was kind of cool talking to him.

I didnt know what happend to the autozeal guys, but they did seem kinda pissed about something :(

I thought the bike portion was sweet... ehe
wasnt worth 11 dollars though... jesus

Lo)2enz0
02-22-2003, 01:45 AM
I was also disappointed. I really liked hollywoods 240sx with the 180sx sr20det and I think the guys name is allen(sp) with his mugen itr. Besides that all i saw was that eclipse with the guy that was almost as young as me and he said a $6000 paint job wasn't that much. the civic with the domaine conversion (i think the owners name is marlin) was the best car at impressions booth. I agree with some of you guys, there were alot of pointless booths (the tint one is what hits my mind first)

5.9 R/T
02-22-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
ha, this stuff never happens at american import shows. ppl like renny's car wouldn't have been cut because its first come first serve, which is way better and less rice. cept in american shows domestic lovers show up to make fun of the imports. last show i went two guys got kicked out for harassing a guy when he was cleaning his car during the show.

I thought it was already made clear, this isn't an import show, it isn't a domestic show, it isn't a bike show. It's WoW, a little bit of everything gets in but you obviously can't get everything in. Whomever runs WoW will have to make changes for next year if they plan on continuing the show tho, too many people are getting pissed off and rightly so. They've handled this 'overbooking' rather poorly.

P.S. What exactly is a pointless booth? They all paid money to be there so they have every much a right to be there as you or anyone else. What's so useless about tinting anyways? I bet there's a fair number of people on this board that have tint done to their rides, so wouldn't a tint booth at an auto show make sense? But I guess if it isn't honda/acura/toyota with a body kit and turbo it's pointless eh?

Tuner1
02-22-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
It wasn't as bad as everyones saying.
There were some nice cars there...

I was a little supprised with the Tunerworks booth thing tho...One of my friends was looking all over for it, and he finally saw a Tunerworks sign...Gets there, and its just an NSX, M3, E320, and another car, roped off, with a Tunerworks sign above it?
hmmmmmmm...Hawt Booth! (set up of the show kinda sucked)

Ummmm, sorry to dissapoint guys. We are not really into the "show" thing with crazy displays, etc. Rather we brought some nice clean cars that represent some of the models we regularly upgrade. Of course some people do get a bit excited about a Comptech S/C'd NSX and a Hamman'd M3 ;)

Rob
Tunerworks

RSeXy
02-22-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by E36S50B32

Of course some people do get a bit excited about a Comptech S/C'd NSX and a Hamman'd M3 ;)

Rob
Tunerworks

:drool:

:hitit:

90_Shelby
02-22-2003, 11:31 AM
The show wasn't that bad. Mostly it's the same shit every year, but there was a little bit of everything, and some new cars. If you actually look closely at the detail and respect the amount of work going into these cars you will appreciate them a lot more.

The Nookmum Supra is always good to see (he drove it to the show:eek: ). Tunerworks M3 was sweet, I saw a nice turbo VW Golf (silver). Turbo Type R looked killer, and the 600rwhp ZO6 has been attracting a ton of attention.

choweyt3t4
02-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
yeah Allan got back in cuz Nick bitched.

i thought it was cause nyguen's car wasnt ready for wow so they had an extra spot for AL, cause autodream and autozeal were doing a collaboration this year

speedracer
02-22-2003, 11:41 AM
and the 600rwhp ZO6 has been attracting a ton of attention.
Looks slow for some reason... lol :drool: (http://cscc.speedracer.ca/temp/WOW2003_day1/images/PICT0105.JPG)

WoW is a local event (It's like a beyond meet) - but there are some interesting vehicles that you just don't see everyday

jdmakkord
02-22-2003, 11:56 AM
If I actually pay the addmission to go down there today....its to see mau's supra and vince's mustang! Beyond that, most of the cars, I see around town anyways.

Ben
02-22-2003, 12:00 PM
I will be taking a picture of EVERY CAR, so if you dont want to go, wait for my Photo Gallery, they are generally pretty good pics.

Maxt
02-22-2003, 12:01 PM
Some cars have to be cut and some strange stuff gets put in to keep the mix of vehicles interesting..
Some of you are to young to remember WoW from like 1988 and shit, those were the days that everyone and their dog drove a camaro or a trans-am, all the heads drove monte carlo's and nova's, and when WoW came to town, some of the Chevy guys with blowers and big tires got turned away and what not, and they would let in some guy with an austin mini instead, and why's that, because there are only so many fucking chevy's you can look at without getting bored to the fucking teeth with 350 v-8s, and the Honda thing, its getting to be just like that, I am not slamming honda's but, its getting to the point, where its all variation on a common theme, boy gets honda, boy bolts body kit on honda, boy puts PS2 in Honda, boy gets Honda painted puke fucking green, boy bolts on cookie cutter performance products, yada yada yada... They have a list, and they use to look at it and say, ok 49 chevy's 21 mopars and 30 Fords, lets cut 9 Chevy's put in a few of these bimmers, a couple of porsches, and some more jeeps, now its ok we have 49 Honda's 3 nissan's, 2 mazda's ... Not everyone wants to pay 11 bucks to the same car basically over and over again, they know that, and the owners should realize that to.... The WoW guys put on shows all over North America, and they want to put on a world of wheels show, not a world of Honda show...Maxt

Ben
02-22-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Maxt
Some cars have to be cut and some strange stuff gets put in to keep the mix of vehicles interesting..
Some of you are to young to remember WoW from like 1988 and shit, those were the days that everyone and their dog drove a camaro or a trans-am, all the heads drove monte carlo's and nova's, and when WoW came to town, some of the Chevy guys with blowers and big tires got turned away and what not, and they would let in some guy with an austin mini instead, and why's that, because there are only so many fucking chevy's you can look at without getting bored to the fucking teeth with 350 v-8s, and the Honda thing, its getting to be just like that, I am not slamming honda's but, its getting to the point, where its all variation on a common theme, boy gets honda, boy bolts body kit on honda, boy puts PS2 in Honda, boy gets Honda painted puke fucking green, boy bolts on cookie cutter performance products, yada yada yada... They have a list, and they use to look at it and say, ok 49 chevy's 21 mopars and 30 Fords, lets cut 9 Chevy's put in a few of these bimmers, a couple of porsches, and some more jeeps, now its ok we have 49 Honda's 3 nissan's, 2 mazda's ... Not everyone wants to pay 11 bucks to the same car basically over and over again, they know that, and the owners should realize that to.... The WoW guys put on shows all over North America, and they want to put on a world of wheels show, not a world of Honda show...Maxt

THANKYOU!

girlRACER
02-22-2003, 12:24 PM
They have a list, and they use to look at it and say, ok 49 chevy's 21 mopars and 30 Fords, lets cut 9 Chevy's put in a few of these bimmers, a couple of porsches, and some more jeeps,

I don't think I saw any Porsches there this year :( anyone?

ninjak84
02-22-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
I was also disappointed. I really liked hollywoods 240sx with the 180sx sr20det

The 180sx engine is the CA18DET.

jdmakkord
02-22-2003, 12:32 PM
Some of you are to young to remember WoW from like 1988 and shit, those were the days that everyone and their dog drove a camaro or a trans-am, all the heads drove monte carlo's and nova's, and when WoW came to town, some of the Chevy guys with blowers and big tires got turned away and what not, and they would let in some guy with an austin mini instead, and why's that, because there are only so many fucking chevy's you can look at without getting bored to the fucking teeth with 350 v-8s, and the Honda thing, its getting to be just like that, I am not slamming honda's but, its getting to the point, where its all variation on a common theme, boy gets honda, boy bolts body kit on honda, boy puts PS2 in Honda, boy gets Honda painted puke fucking green, boy bolts on cookie cutter performance products, yada yada yada... They have a list, and they use to look at it and say, ok 49 chevy's 21 mopars and 30 Fords, lets cut 9 Chevy's put in a few of these bimmers, a couple of porsches, and some more jeeps, now its ok we have 49 Honda's 3 nissan's, 2 mazda's ... Not everyone wants to pay 11 bucks to the same car basically over and over again, they know that, and the owners should realize that to.... The WoW guys put on shows all over North America, and they want to put on a world of wheels show, not a world of Honda show...Maxt :werd:

boi-alien
02-22-2003, 01:40 PM

i don't think you realize why some of us are discontent with world of wheels. yes most of the imports got cut, but the reason, at least for me, that irks me is because they waited till a few days before the show, in my case wednsday afternoon to tell you that you've been cut. WHAT THE FUCK is up with that? they have a fucking criteria to follow, well don't fucking overbook by 70 goddamn cars. that's just plain stupidity. that's not even an oversight anymore, i can see overbooking by maybe 10 cars or so, but not 70. they do this every year, they overbook by around 70-100 cars then they slash em a few days before the show. you know a lot of us spent lots of time working on our cars, and prepping the cars for the show. for them to tell us 2 days prior to the show that we're cut, that just pisses people off. if you're going to cut people do it in advance, not 2 days before the show.

___2PaC___
02-22-2003, 02:05 PM

Originally posted by jdmakkord

Huh???:dunno: English please

Originally posted by blacklade

so are you still in elementary school or something?? my little brother can spell better than

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

method
02-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

not for very long... they were produced with sr engines for most of their 'lifetime'... nissan dropped the ca because it was too expensive to produce.

THREE40SEVEN
02-22-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien

i don't think you realize why some of us are discontent with world of wheels. yes most of the imports got cut, but the reason, at least for me, that irks me is because they waited till a few days before the show, in my case wednsday afternoon to tell you that you've been cut. WHAT THE FUCK is up with that? they have a fucking criteria to follow, well don't fucking overbook by 70 goddamn cars. that's just plain stupidity. that's not even an oversight anymore, i can see overbooking by maybe 10 cars or so, but not 70. they do this every year, they overbook by around 70-100 cars then they slash em a few days before the show. you know a lot of us spent lots of time working on our cars, and prepping the cars for the show. for them to tell us 2 days prior to the show that we're cut, that just pisses people off. if you're going to cut people do it in advance, not 2 days before the show.
As a show organizer would you rather
A: overbook?
B: underbook
MaxT said it all. From what i've found on this board(and in general), MOST of the import enthusiasts are under the age of 22. The rest of the population wants to see something different than what everyone was driving in high school to get them from a to b.
I like all types and brands of cars. A sony playstation doesent impress me, but a 491whp prelude does. Its seems to me that imports are more looking towards stereos and tvs (??) than building a car thats fun to drive. Leave the dvd players, tvs and stereos at home, and concentrate on building a sports car, not a motorhome.
Whats next? In dash microwaves?

Ben
02-22-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN

Actually both VW and Audi had optional Glove box compartment cooler in their Passats/A6/A8 that could chill down to 2 or 3 degrees, allowing for a cool drink after a long hot drive.

boi-alien
02-22-2003, 06:25 PM

As a show organizer would you rather
A: overbook?
B: underbook

overbooking by 70+ cars is a severe oversight IMHO. in my post i did say it was fine to overbook... 70 cars is rediculous! and i reiterate, i'm upset because they waited till last minute to inform me that i've been cut

w3apon
02-22-2003, 06:48 PM
Im not flaming anyone, just curious...When you say they overbooked by 70 cars, do you mean that you filled in the registration form, paid the $$$, WoW says "yes you are in" then ~5 days before says "no you got punted"?
From what I have heard allot of people filled out the registration forms, but just didnt hear anything until a couple days before if they actually got in?

redline_13000
02-22-2003, 06:52 PM

I like all types and brands of cars. A sony playstation doesent impress me, but a 491whp prelude does. Its seems to me that imports are more looking towards stereos and tvs (??) than building a car thats fun to drive. Leave the dvd players, tvs and stereos at home, and concentrate on building a sports car, not a motorhome.

:werd:

Si_FlyGuy
02-22-2003, 07:15 PM
I remember reading about a pathfinder with a mini washer/dryer and microwave built into the back...

Originally posted by Ben

Actually both VW and Audi had optional Glove box compartment cooler in their Passats/A6/A8 that could chill down to 2 or 3 degrees, allowing for a cool drink after a long hot drive.

syeve
02-22-2003, 10:57 PM

I agree, but there were a lot of cars there that had no place being in a show. a.k.a. the row of camaros that looked like a parking lot scene from a re-run of Welcome Back Cotter.

Did anybody see Scott Sargents mustang? that car was unbelievable...14 inch rotors with 6 piston calipers...OMG.

max_boost
02-22-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien

overbooking by 70+ cars is a severe oversight IMHO. in my post i did say it was fine to overbook... 70 cars is rediculous! and i reiterate, i'm upset because they waited till last minute to inform me that i've been cut

Don't worry, your car isn't that nice! Neither is mine! haha:rofl: j/k

Hollywood
02-23-2003, 01:26 AM

My car has the 180sx engine which is the blacktop s13 SR20DET engine, which was produced 94-98. I opted for that over the s14 SR20DET bescause the s13 SR20DET has a highport design which is better for drag racing, over the s14's low port design.

90_Shelby
02-23-2003, 01:42 AM
It's true you guys the WOW is strictly picking on the imports. Cry me a fucking river. Move on, is it that big of a deal? If it is, protest by not going to the show or don't try and put your car in next year. I'm sure they will really care either way.

04blackMAX
02-23-2003, 01:48 AM
next year 2004 WOT (world of trash)

SI-vic
02-23-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by vsmSIR
next year 2004 WOT (world of trash)

HAHAHAHA:rofl:

Maxt
02-23-2003, 09:07 AM

Hahaha...yeah ain't that the truth...
They overbook for a couple of reasons, not all cars show up, and some of the cars don't look nearly as good in person as they do on paper...
If you put down 78 mustang II with a blown 351, and then show up with 400 dollar beater with just a big motor in it, yeah they probably are gonna toss your car.
Boi-Alien: yeah well at least they told you before you got there you were cut...Life sucks, deal with it...
Maxt

Joe Malms
02-23-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by method
My friend works for the car that owns the m roadster, the 2nd gen supra with the 7mgte, and the 680rwhp supra... starting to do tuning work for him... so it was kind of cool talking to him.

That mk4 supra does not have 680rwhp. Thats the turbo's peak efficiency he stated on the sheet, not an actual number its made.
Its dynoed at 570 something. Just stating it for the record:burnout:

THREE40SEVEN
02-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by syeve

I agree, but there were a lot of cars there that had no place being in a show. a.k.a. the row of camaros that looked like a parking lot scene from a re-run of Welcome Back Cotter.

Which camaros were those?

method
02-23-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Joe Malms

That mk4 supra does not have 680rwhp. Thats the turbo's peak efficiency he stated on the sheet, not an actual number its made.
Its dynoed at 570 something. Just stating it for the record:burnout:

He said he hasn't dyno'd it yet on the new setup...

It would still outhandle and outaccellerate 99% of the stuff on the road in Calgary.

Their shop is building an IS300 next

SpoonEK9@STRD
02-23-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood

My car has the 180sx engine which is the blacktop s13 SR20DET engine, which was produced 94-98. I opted for that over the s14 SR20DET bescause the s13 SR20DET has a highport design which is better for drag racing, over the s14's low port design.

"which was produced 94-98" it was 94-96

Redlyne_mr2
02-23-2003, 10:46 PM
all I have to say is who the fuck let that guy with the mx3 and the chrome 16's into the show...that speedville 2nd gen white cavalier also deserved to be destroyed:thumbsdow

VWhooligan
02-23-2003, 10:55 PM
same with that white civic hatchback, it had alot of stereo, but it was also alot of shit.

Hollywood
02-23-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
all I have to say is who the fuck let that guy with the mx3 and the chrome 16's into the show...that speedville 2nd gen white cavalier also deserved to be destroyed:thumbsdow

I realize that many people don't like cavaliers including modded cavaliers but it deserved to be there more than some of the other imports there due to the level of detail and mods on it. Just because your in a import community does not mean there is no GM community that likes those cars.

Did'nt like it? thats fine.

Did not deserve to be there? or destroyed? Don't think so.

Redlyne_mr2
02-23-2003, 11:02 PM

I realize that many people don't like cavaliers including modded cavaliers but it deserved to be there more than some of the other imports there due to the level of detail and mods on it. Just because your in a import community does not mean there is no GM community that likes those cars.

Did'nt like it? thats fine.

Did not deserve to be there? or destroyed? Don't think so.
Come on dude I tend to offer alot of respect to those who modify their cars and add to our scene but you know just as well as I do that that car sucked

ninjak84
02-23-2003, 11:05 PM
blacktop s13 SR20DET engine, which was produced 94-98.

I didn't think S13's were made in 94-98.....
My bad!

Hollywood
02-23-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Come on dude I tend to offer alot of respect to those who modify their cars and add to our scene but you know just as well as I do that that car sucked

That guy is a friend of mine. It's kinda funny I have friends who hate hondas and I defend my honda friends, I have fiends who hate j-body's, and I defend them, I have friends that hate mustangs I defende them, I have friends who hate all imports and I defend them, then I have friends who hate my other friends.... :) so much hate......Need more :love:

BTW that cavalier exhaust tone sounds awesome!!

But we all have opinions I guess.

SpoonEK9@STRD
02-24-2003, 02:37 PM

I didn't think S13's were made in 94-98.....
My bad!

94-96

Hollywood
02-24-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9

94-96

Nope 94-98

Specifications

180SX 94-98

Displacement: 1998cc (2.0 liter)

Cam type: DOHC 16 valve, chain driven cam sprockets

Bore and stroke: 86mm x 86mm

Compression: 8.5 : 1

Horsepower: 205hp at 6000rpm Torque: 203 ft/lbs at 4000rpm

Stock boost: 7 psi

Throttle body bore: 60mm

Turbo specs: Injector size: 370cc/min

Compressor: T-25, 60 trim 56mm BCI-1 compressor.

Turbine: T-25, 62 trim 53.8mm 0.64 A/R turbine housing.

Center Section: Journal bearings