PDA

View Full Version : Got rear ended...

AllGoNoShow
11-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Nothing huge, her Civic is right fucked (excuse my french) but I got one crease not even as long as a license plate, some scratches and nicks on my bumper and chrome.

I'm taking it to National Collision for a quote aswell as maybe Maranello's for the fact they know their high end cars and repair work. I'm thinking I should maybe get a quote from one more shop, would like something with experience in BMW's or Porsche or something along those lines but nothing as crazy as Maranello's.

No I won't take it to A-1 or some of those places, heard way to many bad reviews on here aswell as in person, no go in my books.

lamp_shade_2000
11-15-2005, 06:20 PM
When I got rear ended a couple weeks ago I took mine into K&J autobody for an approaisal and the car will be getting fixed there as well. Not too sure on how many BMW's they've done but they do very nice work. A few months back they had a metalic blueish turbo integra and it looked really well done.

djayz
11-15-2005, 06:22 PM
damn sorry to hear that :(
good thing nothings horribly damaged
and yah try national collision they seem to have a reputable name
if its just a few scratches and a little dent try coachworks as well

AllGoNoShow
11-15-2005, 06:23 PM
mmm never heard of them. I know National does very good work, seen many cars come out of their. I have "heard" Maranellos does VERY nice work but since they are so expensive none of the people i know personally have used them.

Got an address for this K&J place? Go get an appraisal and check the place out.

Some people probably asking why I am going so much into this just for a little scratch and replace/repair bumper. Well I would get all the dings and dents and rock chips repaired then a full powerpolish to bring the thing back to like new. So being rear ended is kind of my excuse to blow money on making her look new again :)

AllGoNoShow
11-15-2005, 06:26 PM
Well I was thinking paintless dent removal like u said djayz but when I looked into it more, its more of a crease and fairly large, so I'm thinking that even if they pulled it out, there would still be that crease line there. Basically the civics hood slid over top of my chrome moldings *scratching it* and the bump went below so the crease is from her hood and her plastic bumper is just fucked right up, I also just wanna see if they can check out if there is frame damage or out of alignment or anything.

The last thing i need is for this thing to be f'd right up and all I do is get a new bumper and repair the little spot.