PDA

View Full Version : Best shop?!

adidas
11-15-2005, 06:47 PM
Hey guys,

A good friend of mine got into a accident yesterday. She was able to drive after the scene but the hood would NOT open, as i believe it got stuck in the hood latch.

She drives a 2001 Honda Civic and the Honda dealership just told her that the damage is estimated at $3500. Shes still in high school and paying that much money would really be a problem for her.

I have not seen the damage that she has done to her car but she wont be going through insurence.

I was wondering if you guys knew any other good shops in Calgary that could get her car fixed for cheaper and the job done right.

Thanks in advance.

Mikey_008
11-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Comtemporary Coachworks...they specialize in Hondas!!

But if you're looking for something more affordable, then try those small shops. I bring mine to Atlantic Autobody up in he NE!

AllGoNoShow
11-17-2005, 12:41 AM
Your freind hit me :)

If you see her tomorrow tell her you were talkign to the dude you hit, and to goto National Collision, not a dealership. Trust me on this one and to trust you too. Honda will rip your asshole out if you fuck up your car, try bodyshops like National.

I will tell her the same thing when she calls me tomorrow like she's supposed to and we can figure it out.