PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: an O.K. looking supra.....

Chester
11-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Ok, actually a pretty damn pimp supra.
Pics were taken with my phone, so kinda shitty. Let me know if you want lisence plate blurred.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/dtaiwo/DSC00059.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/dtaiwo/DSC00058.JPG

Godfuader
11-17-2005, 07:04 PM
haha...thats funny. i heard about his car being in the neighborhood and drove around a bit lookin for it....he was parked in a diff lot. Pimpin car :bigpimp:

Bill Cosby
11-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

jizzajames
11-17-2005, 07:05 PM
now i'm only taking a guess.. but if i can make out the plate correctly that's JAYMEZ_Sti's supra. but yes.. it is a nice car..
he's on the forum here..

wildrice
11-17-2005, 07:06 PM
I had a feeling it' be jaymez's supra. Spotted already. lol.

That thing is hawt!!

brandon
11-17-2005, 07:06 PM
winter tires? your winter driving that beast jamez?

GoChris
11-17-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by jizzajames
now i'm only taking a guess.. but if i can make out the plate correctly that's JAYMEZ_Sti's supra. but yes.. it is a nice car..
he's on the forum here..

nothing to "make out" its clear as day ;)

jizzajames
11-17-2005, 07:09 PM
nothing to "make out" its clear as day

it is fairly clear.. yes.. :banghead:

Chester
11-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by jizzajames
he's on the forum here..

Oh I know hes on the forum, thats why I said its an O.K. supra:D

Chester
11-17-2005, 07:12 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

CryoCarnage
11-17-2005, 07:19 PM
haha how did i know it was jaymez's. :bigpimp: car.

AllGoNoShow
11-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Holly Exhaust Batman!

Nice spotting :)

b_t
11-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Your phone took those pics? Holy hell nice camera phone

Kirbs17
11-17-2005, 08:00 PM
:werd: what kind of cellphone is that???

C4S
11-17-2005, 08:17 PM
:thumbsup: Nice!

Black Supra is awesome! :thumbsup:

JordanEG6
11-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by b_t

I'm still trying to figure out where he works to afford that and an STi, especially since I've worked two jobs for almost six years and can only manage a Talon

maybe he has a 'side business' ? ;)

Chester
Originally posted by b_t
Your phone took those pics? Holy hell nice camera phone

Originally posted by Kirbs17
:werd: what kind of cellphone is that???

Sony Ericsson K750i.

Chester
Who cares where he gets the money, the car is pimp period.

C4S
11-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by b_t

I'm still trying to figure out where he works to afford that and an STi, especially since I've worked two jobs for almost six years and can only manage a Talon

That is LIFE buddy .. :D

pr0
11-17-2005, 08:24 PM
facking James... driving that thing with all this salt on the roads hahaha

Tomaz
11-17-2005, 08:28 PM
nice car! :hitit:

Hakkola
11-17-2005, 09:28 PM
Hmmm, I haven't seen it yet, I'll keep my eyes open. :bigpimp:

Chester
11-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Hmmm, I haven't seen it yet, I'll keep my eyes open. :bigpimp:

Well its parked in the same lot where I usually see your car, so you'll probaby see it soon

88CRX
11-17-2005, 09:43 PM
james has a fan club :rofl:

EK 2.0
11-17-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by brandon
winter tires? your winter driving that beast jamez?

Damn strait...I sold him 245/40 winters for that beast...hahaha...

and man is that a nice nice car...

hey Jaymez, one of the rims is a different colour...

I NUKED POSTS BECAUSE THEY LISTED LOCATIONS...AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT IN SPOTTED THREADS

88CRX
11-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Damn strait...I sold him 245/40 winters for that beast...hahaha...

How do you spell winter drifting :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

Toms-SC
11-17-2005, 10:07 PM
holy exhaust

other then that :thumbsup:

DJ Lazy
11-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
holy exhaust

It a frickin' Supra... You expecting a 1 inch tip??

BTW, can't wait for the next beyond cruise James.. :thumbsup:

Godfuader
11-17-2005, 10:39 PM

I NUKED POSTS BECAUSE THEY LISTED LOCATIONS...AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT IN SPOTTED THREADS

:thumbsup: I was careful not to list where i was looking for him. Stalkers like me:angel: but with criminal intent lurk on these forums. Especially this car! have seen way more ferrari, lambo, nsx..etc than MKIVs.

Heard jaymez is pickin up a black FD as well :dunno:

Chester
11-17-2005, 10:43 PM
In my post I did not state the location, in fact I made sure not to state the specific location. I'm sure certain people can tell where it is by looking at the pics anyway:dunno:

Ekliptix
11-17-2005, 11:01 PM
I'd like to have that plate blured please

90s_tuner
11-17-2005, 11:58 PM
whats the big deal where it was spotted? its kinda obvious and we all know his jaymez' car... lay off.

theres tons of thread where people write ohh shit i spotted this at chinook and what not...

Team_Mclaren
11-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by 90s_tuner
whats the big deal where it was spotted? its kinda obvious and we all know his jaymez' car... lay off.

theres tons of thread where people write ohh shit i spotted this at chinook and what not...

read my sig...

We all know whos car it is, but for someone to state where the car was spotted with pictures, its gonna be pretty easy for someone to go find it and steal/vandalize it.

Chester
11-18-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

read my sig...

We all know whos car it is, but for someone to state where the car was spotted with pictures, its gonna be pretty easy for someone to go find it and steal/vandalize it.

The thing is, I did NOT state where the car was spotted, I'm not sure if someone else did, but I didn't. I did say what kind of facility the car was spotted by, but I'm sure there are at least 50 others in the city.

No big deal, but it kind of chokes me up when my post is deleted for doing nothing wrong.
:goflames:

Team_Mclaren
11-18-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Chester

The thing is, I did NOT state where the car was spotted, I'm not sure if someone else did, but I didn't. I did say what kind of facility the car was spotted by, but I'm sure there are at least 50 others in the city.

No big deal, but it kind of chokes me up when my post is deleted for doing nothing wrong.
:goflames: '

my post was refering to 90s_tuner, i didnt nuke your post! :goflames:

Godfuader
11-18-2005, 12:42 AM

With all the recent "STOLEN" threads on beyond, we all need to be a bit more careful about how much information we share online. You wouldn't want someone to steal your vanquish :rolleyes: just to find out that the thief had a detailed menu about your car or its contents. Just respect peoples privacy.

403Gemini
11-18-2005, 01:02 AM
what kinda loser has a custom plate that says "JAYMEZ"? ;) haha j/k dude
cars lookin fuckin sweet :thumbsup:

DannyO
11-18-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader

With all the recent "STOLEN" threads on beyond, we all need to be a bit more careful about how much information we share online. You wouldn't want someone to steal your vanquish :rolleyes: just to find out that the thief had a detailed menu about your car or its contents. Just respect peoples privacy.

:werd: ...I think the plates should be blurred, I really don't wanna see him post a thread about it being stolen or vandalized.

Beyond should start up something to get these fuckers that do steal/vandalize beyonders cars, we could be like the A-Team, I'll be B.A, we could be called the B-Team or B.I.T, Beyond Investigation Team.

403Gemini
11-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by DannyO

:werd: ...I think the plates should be blurred, I really don't wanna see him post a thread about it being stolen or vandalized.

Beyond should start up something to get these fuckers that do steal/vandalize beyonders cars, we could be like the A-Team, I'll be B.A, we could be called the B-Team or B.I.T, Beyond Investigation Team.

true, but james did take pictures on his "ryder_23 and jaymez goto california" thread or whatever and not bother to blur out his plate in those.

but as a standard i usually do blur out the plate and not list where ive spotted it

doublepostwhore
11-18-2005, 01:54 AM
All the player hatting jesus.

I dont know jamie that well, infact almost not at all, but from what I do know is he is an f'ing hard worker and every last dime he has earned is legit.

Its almost insulting the level of jealousy and hate that there is; get a tougher upper lip, when you figure out your life and become a rage2 or a jaymez_sti then you can show us what you have to show for, we shall reserve our jealousy also.

PIMP pics and PIMP phone.

Chester +1 for spotted god
Jaymez +1 for nicest supra

DannyO
11-18-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

true, but james did take pictures on his "ryder_23 and jaymez goto california" thread or whatever and not bother to blur out his plate in those.

but as a standard i usually do blur out the plate and not list where ive spotted it

Yea true, guess hes not too bothered.

Originally posted by doublepostwhore

I dont know jamie that well, infact almost not at all, but from what I do know is he is an f'ing hard worker and every last dime he has earned is legit.

Its almost insulting the level of jealousy and hate that there is; get a tougher upper lip, when you figure out your life and become a rage2 or a jaymez_sti then you can show us what you have to show for, we shall reserve our jealousy also.

:werd: ...I'm sick of seeing people posting about how he got the money, how he has that much money and can they have some money (jokingly though), fuck, who cares where it comes from, aslong as its not selling crack or stealing shit, who cares, I dunno what his job is, but its either a job he worked hard to get so gets good money, or its a job he works really hard at and gets good money, if these people posting shit about his money did the same thing then they'd have an equally nice ride, but they don't so STFU.

Thats the end of my rant.

JAYMEZ
11-18-2005, 02:22 AM
Lol , that is a big fuckin exhaust , god damn ricers hahaah.

And yes it has winter tires , there is some nice winter days ill drive my car around , i drive everything I have... lol who cares :nut:

403Gemini
11-18-2005, 04:02 AM
man people are just hating cause james is driving a car that everybody wishes they had ;)

eNeRgY
11-18-2005, 04:28 AM
Tell you guys one thing, if you can afford a monthly payment, then you can afford any car you wish for.

lastprodigy
11-18-2005, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by eNeRgY
Tell you guys one thing, if you can afford a monthly payment, then you can afford any car you wish for.

lol i dont think so

/////AMG
11-18-2005, 05:18 AM
I never was a big fan of big exhasts, still aren't.
But no doubt it's still one fookin hot car.

eNeRgY
11-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

lol i dont think so
lol that is one heat bag picture.

90s_tuner
11-18-2005, 09:33 AM
James is driving a Supra not a Civic. I would agree with vandals but comon, the car isn't parked in the same damn spot every day.

DJ Lazy
11-18-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
And yes it has winter tires , there is some nice winter days ill drive my car around , i drive everything I have... lol
who cares :nut:

Best Statement EvAR!!!!:D :burnout:

benyl
11-18-2005, 11:00 AM
James is driving a Supra not a Civic. I would agree with vandals but comon, the car isn't parked in the same damn spot every day.

What is your point? Post are going to be replaced if they are deemed to be inappropriate. Such is life.

90s_tuner
11-18-2005, 11:05 AM
My point? James' Supra isn't going to get jacked just because somebody says where his car is located. Its not like hes going to leave it there overnight.

JAYMEZ
11-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
I never was a big fan of big exhasts, still aren't.
But no doubt it's still one fookin hot car.

Me neather man , i freakin hate it , its gonna be gone soon :thumbsup:

90s_tuner
11-18-2005, 11:39 AM
It looks pretty big but I'll bet its a performance exhaust maybe 3 inch? Its not like 2.25 to like 10 inch out. ahaha.

Def_3
11-18-2005, 11:53 AM
It looks pretty big but I'll bet its a performance exhaust maybe 3 inch? Its not like 2.25 to like 10 inch out. ahaha. :rolleyes:

90s_tuner
11-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Def_3
:rolleyes:

Umm yea buddy that's definitely a fart can right there. That exhaust most likely flows better than stock so I don't get your so called rolleyes expession.

403Gemini
11-18-2005, 12:22 PM

Umm yea buddy that's definitely a fart can right there. That exhaust most likely flows better than stock so I don't get your so called rolleyes expession.

where were you like 4 yrs ago when it was concluded that it doesnt matter how big your muffler is, it doesnt increase performance ;)

90s_tuner
11-18-2005, 01:05 PM
yes but that is not just a muffler buddy. ;) Did you not see my 3 inch statement?

Kirbs17
11-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Nice Supra Bud :thumbsup:

403Gemini
11-18-2005, 03:28 PM
yes but that is not just a muffler buddy. ;) Did you not see my 3 inch statement?

like most girls, i ignore anything thats only 3 inches

*oh snap* that didnt make any sense....

lol ;) no i thoguht we were just talking about the muffler.

Ill stare at my sig and pretend im in my own world again

l8braker
11-18-2005, 03:31 PM
nice lookin car

89coupe
11-18-2005, 03:36 PM
The nicest Supra I have seen in this town is owned by some old guy.

Its black on black and most of the times you will see his wife driving it. It was built up by Reg Rimer.

I approached her one day as she was picking up her dog from the kennel. I asked if she wanted to sell it.

I said I would be willing to pay top dollar for it. She just chuckled. I told her I was serious, so she asked how much? I said if it checked out and was clean as it looked I would be willing to offer $50K. Of course I was just playing. She laughed and said her husband just had it appraised for $98K

LOL...oh well.

JAYMEZ
11-18-2005, 03:43 PM
^^ Yah ive seen that Supra , I tracked with HER with the BMW guys 2 years ago . Super nice lady though.:thumbsup:

90s_tuner
11-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

like most girls, i ignore anything thats only 3 inches

*oh snap* that didnt make any sense....

lol ;) no i thoguht we were just talking about the muffler.

Ill stare at my sig and pretend im in my own world again

s'all good haha

Toms-SC
11-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

It a frickin' Supra... You expecting a 1 inch tip??

BTW, can't wait for the next beyond cruise James.. :thumbsup:

No, I expected a 6" tip. 4.5" is way to small.

4doorj
11-19-2005, 03:01 AM

And yes it has winter tires , there is some nice winter days ill drive my car around , i drive everything I have... lol who cares :nut:
word:thumbsup:

your car is freakin sweet!!!!!!
i love it:love:

pr0
11-19-2005, 11:13 AM

Do you know why people finance vehicles? Because they can't afford to pay it all at once. Unless its a lease on a Ferrari where you have to throw down a 100 grand you are saying "I can't afford this car and that is why I am financing it"

Bill Cosby
11-19-2005, 11:47 AM
sorry for asking where it was guys.. i wouldnt want anything to happen to it because of the stupid vandals :banghead:

11-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
sorry for asking where it was guys.. i wouldnt want anything to happen to it because of the stupid vandals :banghead:

u are forgiven lol

nixon45
11-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Damn thats my sisters mazda 3 right infront of it

DC2uned
11-20-2005, 06:29 PM

DUMBEST COMMENT EVER! I dislike people like you.

Nice car, actually amazing car.:thumbsup:

240john
11-20-2005, 08:45 PM
wanna race? lol

JAYMEZ
11-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by 240john
wanna race? lol

Careful son , she has nossss

http://www.geocities.com/fastandthefuriouscars/charger4.jpg

eNeRgY
11-21-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by DC2uned

DUMBEST COMMENT EVER! I dislike people like you.

Nice car, actually amazing car.:thumbsup:
wasn't asking for your opion fucking punk.

HoisinSauce
11-21-2005, 01:36 AM

Careful son , she has nossss

http://www.geocities.com/fastandthefuriouscars/charger4.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dkny_stylez
11-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by doublepostwhore

o shutup, and get off his dick

A car is a car shiet. A car only goes so far....Having a nice house is where its at!

camaro
11-23-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by dkny_stylez

A car is a car shiet. A car only goes so far....Having a nice house is where its at!

Unless its a Ferrari ;)

Sharpie
11-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by camaro

Unless its a Ferrari ;)
I'd personaly rather own a house

wasn't asking for your opion fucking punk.
When you post something expect everyone to comment on it.

camaro
11-23-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie

I'd personaly rather own a house

Well you don't really buy a Ferrari then go do something stoopid like rent an apartment and park it outside. haha

JAYMEZ
11-23-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by dkny_stylez

I had the nice house before the nice car lol.

ex1z7
11-23-2005, 03:09 AM
you have the same attitude as my buddy here, also named James.. it's a great attitude :P

Nice car, Nice STi too - what're your plans for it (unless I missed the thread if there was one?)

philipoo
11-23-2005, 06:26 AM

Well you don't really buy a Ferrari then go do something stoopid like rent an apartment and park it outside. haha :english:

anyways, that car is pretty nice! i wonder if your car will drift/skid easily on the snow, damn rwd :)? anyways a smaller exhaust would probably look nicer, or a good body kit to cover it up

EK 2.0
11-23-2005, 09:04 AM
I had the nice house before the nice car lol.

and the "bullshit" address...

camaro
11-23-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by philipoo
:english:

anyways, that car is pretty nice! i wonder if your car will drift/skid easily on the snow, damn rwd :)? anyways a smaller exhaust would probably look nicer, or a good body kit to cover it up

ok buddy, if you can't distingush the word stupid with stoopid I suggest you go to school. Why would you suggest putting a useless body kit on an already nice car?

JAYMEZ
11-23-2005, 10:44 AM

and the "bullshit" address...

Lol you know you love it , its so easy to remember :poosie:

lastprodigy
11-23-2005, 04:10 PM

ok buddy, if you can't distingush the word stupid with stoopid I suggest you go to school. Why would you suggest putting a useless body kit on an already nice car?

Youre right, he should plaster a RAZO decal all across the side and not paint the body kit, that would be much better.

JAYMEZ
11-23-2005, 09:13 PM
This is going way off topic lol...

Anddd...

:closed:

camaro
11-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

Youre right, he should plaster a RAZO decal all across the side and not paint the body kit, that would be much better.

I bought my car like this and its not like I care. Its a joke you piece of shit. Its not like my Talon is a 40 thousand dollar rare car.

EK 2.0
11-23-2005, 09:42 PM
This is going way off topic lol...

Anddd...

:closed:

Agreed...what is up with people??:rolleyes: