PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me sir, Compton is that-a-way

bspot
11-18-2005, 06:14 PM
I just got cut off on Crowchild by Stoney by some guy in a green F-150. I honk, because thats what you do when you get cut off. The guy fingers me, fine, be a douche, so I finger him back. Next he unrolls his window and holds out his hand, still fingering me, but this time holding a fucking hunting knife!! What the fuck? Someone has a small penis to take getting honked at that hard.

I just give him the "Oooo I'm so scared of the big bully" face and roll my eyes. The light goes green, and I'm still behind him, and he appears to be driving calmly. Then as soon as the lane beside him opens he moves over, opens his window and starts flailing his arms wildly (no longer steering). So I just shake my head, drop a gear, and take off before he throws something at my car.

He then cruises to catch up to me, and starts following me home, before finally giving up :rolleyes:

GROW A PENIS FAG

habsfan
11-18-2005, 06:19 PM
reminds me of the time that i was on the highway, and some jerkoff in a fucking chevy uplander came flying up in the left lane beside me. i was going probably 120ish, and he was just zippin past me, so im guessin he was doing at least 160, so i gave him the finger as he drove by to let him know that he's a douchebag. well long story short he abruptly enters the offramp im taking, follows me, swears a whole bunch and threw something at my car while i was stuck behind someone turning left, so i couldnt do anything, and then took off. darwin, where are you my man?

ringmaster
11-18-2005, 06:19 PM
perhaps he thought you would be so terrified of the knife that you would apologise??? lol There are many drivers like this on the roads now...

ca2p3r
11-18-2005, 06:20 PM
since when do ppl in compton drive f-150's? :dunno:

LO LO'S! :D

Kona9
11-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Im not much of a rat....quite the contrary actually....but when it comes to showing off your finger or exchanging visuals of eachothers fingers, that's one thing, but as soon as you brandish a weapon...that calls for some giggles.
Call the damn Po po. You can watch his fate unfold right before your own eyes. The police will NOT ignore a call such as a retard with a hunting knife trying to let you know that he basically has the IQ of a wet dish rag, and probably really only can prove that his roll models consist of Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy!!

GIT ER DOOOOONE!!!

darkbanana
11-18-2005, 06:35 PM
more like "Go back to forest lawn"

GQBalla
11-18-2005, 07:01 PM
this reminded me of one time when i was pulling outta superstore parking lot.

i was pulling out and i was all the way on the right side tryin to leave the parking lot while thie green f 150 comes barreling down so i move as much as i can over while hes still coming down the middle so i pull into 2 empty spots so the guy gets through juss as hes passing me he slows down unrolls his window down and yells at me to get off the fucken road and go back to china.....i juss gave him a good old thumbs up and nice one buddy...this is when he juss zooms off and almost hits a customer and her baby in the grocery cart...

juss smooth....

izzoblitzo
11-18-2005, 07:16 PM
I'd just give him a silent look like he wont forget. or pretend to start writing down his licence plate number... pick up your cell phone and pretend to call to report him.. (dont forget, he's driving like a penis, and is threatening you with a weapon)... road rage...

he'll be wondering what you did all the way home, and paranoid for a ticket, or a warning from CPS in the mail for the next two months.

arian_ma
11-18-2005, 10:36 PM
haha!
What's with the following home thing?
One day I was in a school zone so i was doing 30, this red g3 prelude pulls up behind me and starts honking and swerving, so I ignored him, and the he followed me all the way home, like I stopped at my house and he stopped and gave me a long good stare.
i don't get it...what is that supposed to do?
Am I supposed to be scared or intimidated or something?

I would say god damn teenagers if I wasn't one

Seanith
11-18-2005, 11:07 PM
Definitely call shit like that in. Its the only way assholes like that will learn.

cman
11-19-2005, 02:17 PM
fucking morons, similiar thinghappened to me. guy cuts my buddy off, me in shotgun, we give the standard honk and finger. next light we are side by side, start beaking at eachother when out of nowhere he yells "do you want a fucking axe in the skull" and proceeds to start searching around in hisback seat while we are laughing our asses off, but as expected come up empty handed.
i dont get some people, but what can ya do, they will learn someday hopefuly.

Bill Cosby
11-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by cman
rfucking morons, similiar thinghappened to me. guy cuts my buddy off, me in shotgun, we give the standard honk and finger. next light we are side by side, start beaking at eachother when out of nowhere he yells "do you want a fucking axe in the skull" and proceeds to start searching around in hisback seat while we a laughing our asses off, but as expected come up empty handed.
i dont get some people, but what can ya do, they will learn someday hopefuly.

OMG

totally LOLed on that

do you want a fucking axe in the skull thats classic im gonna use that as a threat now

dj_honda
11-19-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

OMG

totally LOLed on that

do you want a fucking axe in the skull thats classic im gonna use that as a threat now

might as well say crossbow. crossbows are better hahahaha.

yea i live about 2 mins from a police station, i would just let them follow me right into their parking lot haha.

l8braker
11-19-2005, 02:53 PM
:drama: you can't go anywhere in this city w/o running into some dipshit with a small dick.

Raz2
11-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Whats with all the fingering eachother? I haven't given any one the middle finger, not for passing me :confused: - not for cutting me off, :dunno: and def not for fingering me :thumbsdow

I just do what comes naturally. If anyone treats me unfairly in traffic, cuts me off and THEN fingers me for some reason - nearly hits me for some reason - I pass them because they are going too fast and they finger me then for no reasno... Well, I do what comes naturally. I get in front of their car and slow down, I block off traffic (I've done this twice now) and go up to their window, and politely ask why they did that? Each time they both say "hey man, I'm sorry" it works like a charm. People should stop being so angry in traffic, I just want to know whats going on?

- Rasmus

pressure_ratio
11-19-2005, 07:11 PM
Wow thats brutal!What the hell is wrong with ppl?
It's one thing to be given the finger or mouth off but threatening with a knife?
To bad you couldn't get the plate # and call the cops.He might as well have been pionting a gun at you,that would have landed him in some serious hot water with the cops!

Nissanaddict
11-19-2005, 07:18 PM
Lol. I got followed by some bulgy eyed dork in a Yukon Denali a few years back when I drove a Beretta. The girls in my car were freaking out....trying to lose him, he follows me through 4 lanes...so I pull into a residential area, and step out of the car, and go to the trunk....he turned around as soon as he saw the trunk open. I'd get his plate, but it was on his bumper, and snow was in the way. It's mandatory to sweep off snow if it's obstructing the license plate right?

Police
11-19-2005, 09:41 PM
omg reminds me one time these trailer trash homo kids (3 dudes in a truck LOL) were tailing me and cuts me off in a 50 zone, then the scronny ass passenger decides to give me thumbs down haha wtf. So i dropped a gear and caught up right beside them and their slow pos chevy(purpleish color, bow tie muffler tips and taillight covers, shaved bumpers etc trailer shit hahha) and what do you see, 3 ugly skinny fags with shaved heads hahaha i pointed and laughed at their ass while honking and then cut them back off. What a waste of my gas. :thumbsdow :burnout:

Bill Cosby
11-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Police
omg reminds me one time these trailer trash homo kids (3 dudes in a truck LOL) were tailing me and cuts me off in a 50 zone, then the scronny ass passenger decides to give me thumbs down haha wtf. So i dropped a gear and caught up right beside them and their slow pos chevy(purpleish color, bow tie muffler tips and taillight covers, shaved bumpers etc trailer shit hahha) and what do you see, 3 ugly skinny fags with shaved heads hahaha i pointed and laughed at their ass while honking and then cut them back off. What a waste of my gas. :thumbsdow :burnout:

reading that was a waste of my intelligence

Zero102
11-19-2005, 11:28 PM
People in this city are fucked. When somebody's being an asshole and pulls out their knife, I pull out my gun.

Just kidding :D
Seriously though, what a fucked up guy. Call him in, because who knows if he's seriously stupid enough to use it.

snowboard
11-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Yah im the slow down in front of them smile in the rear veiw/thumbs up type guy. i can have the odd road rage here and there being the naturally angry person i am, but i think its funnier to egg peoople on...

I hate people that ail you in the school zones. but fuck when your outta a school zone, speed the fuck back up, thats when i get on peoples ass's.

hoppy2018
11-19-2005, 11:39 PM
I dont know if its just me but everytime i see someone driving like an idiot speeding, swerving in and out of traffic they have a saskatchewan plate on their car.

ex1z7
11-20-2005, 03:55 AM
In Australia, at least in my city, it seems to be quite the opposite..

Instead of finger + horn, you get high beamed..?

This cab was turnin' right, so I passed him on the left as it was a wide road and I was a block from home.. He highbeams me .. ?

I get highbeamed when I end up doing something like pass someone cus they're going 60 in a 90 zone, in the right lane..

I much prefer the lights then the horn/finger - getting honked at makes me all shaky.. And since I've had my license I've only honked at 2 people in anger.. I shal tell the stories =)

Cruisin' down this road, I was going 65 (60 zone) and just as I was coming up on this intersection, where it's clear I'll have to slow down if this guy pulls out.. He pulls out. In a big camper van thing.. I didn't think he was going to pull out so I didn't hit the breaks, till I saw he was in my lane.. and ended up having to hit them long enough to bring me to a crawl of 15 kph. I honked as I was annoyed at the stupidity and lack of depth judgement.

The other time was when I was quite in a rush to get to school - this girl in a red BMW stops at a "turn anytime but give way" area, onto a 3 lane 80 zone.. She misses spots to go for about a minute - which isn't a long time, but when you want to go somewhere and she wont get her ass going.. Grrr.. So the light we're near goes red - and she has about 5 seconds to go before the other turning light turns green.. And sits there. After all the cars are going into the furthest right lane from us - she has a lane - and spots in the middle lane - to turn into.. she still doesn't move. The light goes yellow - and she still doesn't move - as soon as it hits red I honk at her because she has no intention of moving her ass.. She finally goes, turns as far towards the curb as possible, and continues travellin' slowly as I quickly zip past her.. Saw she held up traffic till she turned off again...

</rant>

freakin
11-20-2005, 10:20 AM
I don't think I'd let an idiot, like any of the people you guys are describing, follow me home. Who knows what will happen to your house, your car, or whatever once they decide to come back. If they wanted to keep following me, I'd take them on a scenic tour of Okotoks just for fun. :D

SilverBoost
11-20-2005, 02:43 PM
When I'm in the car and I get cut off or something I just give them a honk. But for those who ahve heard my horn , you know that it's no reguar honk.

Try 150 d at 5 ft. They get the message.

**Oh and in case I haven't said it enough, drivers in Calgary suck. And it doesn't help that the cities traffic pop is outgrowing the road system.

BubbaSTi
11-23-2005, 09:07 PM
I agree with everyone on this thread about getting upset and reacting the way we do... I was just thinking though, if a guy ever fingers you and you are able to get near him (this is also if you are comfortable with your sexuality) just tell him that he looks good in that shirt or something and ask for his number. See if they will just look away and be awkward. You never know it may be a great laugh.

Also the whole "Calgary drivers suck" thing is kinda double edged knife. Yes Calgary drivers may suck but we are also in Calgary, so does that mean that we suck?

QuasarCav
11-23-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by freakin
I don't think I'd let an idiot, like any of the people you guys are describing, follow me home. Who knows what will happen to your house, your car, or whatever once they decide to come back. If they wanted to keep following me, I'd take them on a scenic tour of Okotoks just for fun. :D

I had a guy follow me up to Airdrie in a black altima because I passed him on the opposite side of the road when he was going 20 in a 50 zone, talking on a cell phone and looking at a map. I honked at him when i passed and he went nutty and started riding the bumper. Luckily I had a full tank of gas and he let off after about 20min.

:eek:

85regal
11-29-2005, 06:36 PM
all i have to say is anyone who thinks they are tough enough behind the wheel to give the finger better be willing to get out and put the gloves on...i have gotten out twice in the last little while from somebody giving me the finger and of course they won't get out...so tough behind the wheel... and every single person on this site contributes to the congestion here in calgary..nobody is innocent...just don't drive stupid...if someone wants to speed...get out of there way, don't try and be the speed police and slow them down...tap on your brakes or do anything else stupid...move over and let them go on there way...

l8braker
11-29-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by 85regal
all i have to say is anyone who thinks they are tough enough behind the wheel to give the finger better be willing to get out and put the gloves on...i have gotten out twice in the last little while from somebody giving me the finger and of course they won't get out...so tough behind the wheel... and every single person on this site contributes to the congestion here in calgary..nobody is innocent...just don't drive stupid...if someone wants to speed...get out of there way, don't try and be the speed police and slow them down...tap on your brakes or do anything else stupid...move over and let them go on there way...

wow, tough guy! stay in your car, don't act tough. no one respects you.

PGTze
11-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by 85regal

Why would you put your gloves on :dunno:

Manifesto55
11-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by PGTze

Why would you put your gloves on :dunno:

Hey man, it's cold outside. If you get out of your car after flipping someone off you'd better put your gloves on. What do you think's going to keep your hands warm otherwise? Hate? Don't think so.

Euro_Trash
11-29-2005, 10:20 PM
Some guy guy was tailgating me so I did the ol downshift and slow down to 20, so he passed me and at the next light got out of his car and walked over to my window. I unrolled it, he just came and looked in at me and my buddy and then walked back to his car. In was interesting to say the least

Ekliptix
11-30-2005, 07:46 AM
I was on the C-Train and we cut this car off. The guy in the car fingered us but wtf was he going to do, there's like 200 of us on the train!!?

Aleks
11-30-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
I was on the C-Train and we cut this car off. The guy in the car fingered us but wtf was he going to do, there's like 200 of us on the train!!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

khtm
11-30-2005, 10:24 AM
Some funny stories here. But I'd take Calgary drivers any day over Vancouver drivers.

I kinda get road rage too, but I've gotten over the fingering and swearing at people thing. I usually just give people thumbs up and smile at them now when they do something retarded.

One time, when I was younger and more of an asshole, I was driving on the highway near Victoria from the ferry into the city. Some old guy with his wife in a jaguar was in the fast lane (of 2 lanes) going about 1 KPH faster than the slow lane.

When I finally got an opening in the slow lane, I went to go around him, but he sped up and wouldn't let me in. This continued for about 10 minutes, so I got behind him and held on my horn and put my highs on for about 30 seconds. He still wouldn't move. So I followed him for about half an hour all over Victoria. He tried to lose me in parking lots and shit like that but finally drove into a police station, so I left...had a good laugh.

HiSpec
12-07-2005, 01:11 AM
so 2 yrs ago, some guy in a Navigator (must be pimping) wasn't too happy that i was 5 km/h over the limit of 60 going down country hills and cuts me off and decides to go 4 times my over limit and cruise at 80 km/h. So I let that go, keep thinking about my brand new "Baby" Magnum model all polished up from a model shop on the way home to be stored in a enclosed display.

Still on country hills, passed shanganappi lights one van merged in from the turn off from shanganappi so it boxed him in with another truck infront of him. You can call tell the Navigator wants out. So wiht my 5 km/h over the limit slowly caught up to the "traffic", the van exited off to 14 street. Right then the Navigator tried to cut into the other lane to pass the truck. But too bad I was half a car length beside the Navi, so when he tried to change lane I honked at him so he knows i'm beside him so he won't side swipe me.

He wasn't happy with my honking. So he followed me turning off to Beddington Blvd, and stopped beside me at the first light. Rolled down his window holding a beer can (haha go figure!!) and started to blabbing shit out at me, then me and my smart thinking took out my new "baby" and used my laser pointer, and pointed the "baby" out the window and aimed the laser pointer at his forehead.

The last thing I heard him say was "what.....what.... what are you gonna shoot me now?" then just guns off.

lastprodigy
12-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by khtm
Some funny stories here. But I'd take Calgary drivers any day over Vancouver drivers.

I kinda get road rage too, but I've gotten over the fingering and swearing at people thing. I usually just give people thumbs up and smile at them now when they do something retarded.

One time, when I was younger and more of an asshole, I was driving on the highway near Victoria from the ferry into the city. Some old guy with his wife in a jaguar was in the fast lane (of 2 lanes) going about 1 KPH faster than the slow lane.

When I finally got an opening in the slow lane, I went to go around him, but he sped up and wouldn't let me in. This continued for about 10 minutes, so I got behind him and held on my horn and put my highs on for about 30 seconds. He still wouldn't move. So I followed him for about half an hour all over Victoria. He tried to lose me in parking lots and shit like that but finally drove into a police station, so I left...had a good laugh.
You dont by any chance drive a Dodge Ram with the license plate YNA-936 do you ?:rolleyes:

stevieo
12-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Euro_Trash
Some guy guy was tailgating me so I did the ol downshift and slow down to 20, so he passed me and at the next light got out of his car and walked over to my window. I unrolled it, he just came and looked in at me and my buddy and then walked back to his car. In was interesting to say the least

hahaha almost happened to me too, i was going home and some fuck bag, i assumed he was drunk cause i was doing speed limit and he cut me off, slammed his brakes and sped off really fast. he was swerving back and forth, but when he cut me off and sped, i high beamed him and gave him a few honks to let him know hes being stupid on the road. so we come to a light, he stops. gets out and walks up to my car, notcies that i have two friends with me and he turns around and gets back in the car and drives off. it was the funniest thing i've had happen to me that week. btw this happened a few months ago haha

tictactoe2004
12-08-2005, 08:50 PM
lol, this thread made me laugh. I have on story that was really good, this happened about 5 years ago but is still worth telling if anyone actually believes me. :)

I was in my old GTI, I was driving down macleod and I thought these guys were trying to race me, i think they were driving a beretta or something similar.

When the light turned green (thinking that they wanted to race) I gunned it... I guess they were really upset that I thought we were racing so they rolled down the window and the passenger started beaking off at me. This is when it got interesting, I heard what he was saying perfectly but I pretended I didnt... I just said "What? What man? I cant hear you" as I was inching closer to his lane, so he sticks his head out the window and keeps beaking at me, now he's about 3 feet away from me... I say the same thing "What? Man? What are you trying to say, speak up" so he proceeds to get his whole upper body out the window.... so I quickly swerve towards his car and reach out and tried to bitch slap him going 60 down macleod, the driver probably thought I was going to sideswipe him and quickly moved over just enough for my bitch slap to miss his passenger by litterally only 3-4 inches. Anyways, the rest of the story doesnt need to be told here, but to make the rest short, when we pulled over, my buddy ended up convincing one of the chicks they were with to literally kiss his ass (while wearing jeans of course)... it was the one of the funniest things thats ever happened to me in my life.

Police
12-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

reading that was a waste of my intelligence

guess what your gay fucking honda civic is a fugly pos like you, waste of money, and SLOW...3.95 post/day LOL get a life you homo. :thumbsdow

lastprodigy
12-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004
lol, this thread made me laugh. I have on story that was really good, this happened about 5 years ago but is still worth telling if anyone actually believes me. :)

I was in my old GTI, I was driving down macleod and I thought these guys were trying to race me, i think they were driving a beretta or something similar.

When the light turned green (thinking that they wanted to race) I gunned it... I guess they were really upset that I thought we were racing so they rolled down the window and the passenger started beaking off at me. This is when it got interesting, I heard what he was saying perfectly but I pretended I didnt... I just said &quot;What? What man? I cant hear you&quot; as I was inching closer to his lane, so he sticks his head out the window and keeps beaking at me, now he's about 3 feet away from me... I say the same thing &quot;What? Man? What are you trying to say, speak up&quot; so he proceeds to get his whole upper body out the window.... so I quickly swerve towards his car and reach out and tried to bitch slap him going 60 down macleod, the driver probably thought I was going to sideswipe him and quickly moved over just enough for my bitch slap to miss his passenger by litterally only 3-4 inches. Anyways, the rest of the story doesnt need to be told here, but to make the rest short, when we pulled over, my buddy ended up convincing one of the chicks they were with to literally kiss his ass (while wearing jeans of course)... it was the one of the funniest things thats ever happened to me in my life.
what i would pay to see that... :rofl:

Z24_3.1.
12-20-2005, 10:58 PM
lol just take a gun with u he pulls the knife show him the gun see what he does next :P?:guns:

Lex350
12-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Her's a repost of an encounter that happened to me a couple winters ago:

As I was coming down 16th ave heading west, I came up on the bumper of some dude in his big Chevy truck; you’ve all seen him…chrome side steps, tinted windows, big Chevy sticker in the back window…probably paid over 50 large for his 4x4 that has never seen dirt let alone off-road.

Well we start to merge onto North bound Stoney Trail. He was dog’n it, after all there was some snow on the ground so he couldn’t do over 40 kph. So I merge and head to the far left-hand lane to get around this guy. Well, being the self-appointed traffic cop of North West Calgary, he cuts me off and takes the far left lane and goes a blistering 55 kph. So I hang there for a while and then when the traffic speeds up in the right-hand lane,
I take that lane. As soon as I do this, he speeds up….a lot! So I go back to the left lane behind him. He immediately slows down.

So this time I am closer to him but by all means not riding his bumper because I have the kids in the car. He then cranks the brakes, but being the dip-sh*t he is, he doesn’t realize that my beater Neon that is lighter and has 4 snow tires, will stop much quicker than his truck.

If I didn’t have the kids with me, my language would have turned very sour at this point. So I go back to the right –hand lane again. He speeds way up. I let him get far ahead and then go back to the left lane. The putz sees this in his rear view mirror and slows down AGAIN!

So we approach the lights at Nose Hill Drive and Stoney Trail. He sees that the yellow warning lights for the up coming traffic lights just started flashing. So he slows down more to time it that he makes it through the light and I don’t. As we approach the intersection he must be still watching me, because when the light turns yellow, he hesitates just a moment and then guns it…….

RIGHT INTO A CAR THAT WAS MAKING A LEFT HAND TURN INTO THE INTERSECTION!

He saw it at the last second and hit his brakes and plowed right into the right-side front quarter panel of some Japanese car. I almost pissed my pants,
I was so happy. I sat at the red light watching him get out of his big bad truck and survey the damage. Being the first person in line, I took off from the green light very slowly honking my horn and displaying the “fickle finger of Fate award” (middle finger) over the roof of my car as not to set a bad example to the kids. I can’t really describe the look on his face other than to say if he has a cat at home; it is probably dead by now.

I don’t think I will ever have a more satisfying drive home again, unless I am driving a Ferrari……Na, this would still be better!!!

SilverBoost
12-21-2005, 12:59 PM
^^^^^

I fkn hate people like that guy in the truck. Got what he deserved. Too bad it was at the expense of that guy turning. Worse thing is the guy turning was at still at fault. You should have stopped though and gave a statement... at least then he would have been charged with something.

I had someone pull that on the highway years ago. I was trying to pass a camaro on a twoway traffic highway in my POS beretta I owned at the time. Saw a car coming at us, no biggie because there was lots of room, but just as I was about to pull in and overtake, this dumb bitch nails it and won't let me in! I had to nail the brakes and cut in behind her to avoid a head on colision. How can people justify a move like this? Fuck man, people are retarded.

Lex350
12-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
^^^^^

I fkn hate people like that guy in the truck. Got what he deserved. Too bad it was at the expense of that guy turning. Worse thing is the guy turning was at still at fault. You should have stopped though and gave a statement... at least then he would have been charged with something.

I had someone pull that on the highway years ago. I was trying to pass a camaro on a twoway traffic highway in my POS beretta I owned at the time. Saw a car coming at us, no biggie because there was lots of room, but just as I was about to pull in and overtake, this dumb bitch nails it and won't let me in! I had to nail the brakes and cut in behind her to avoid a head on colision. How can people justify a move like this? Fuck man, people are retarded.

If my kids weren't with me I would have stopped. You never know what people will do so I didn't want something to happen when they were there.

SilverBoost
12-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by rotten42

If my kids weren't with me I would have stopped. You never know what people will do so I didn't want something to happen when they were there.

oh yeah I forgot about that, no you're right. He sounded a little unstable to begine with, so that was prob a smart move on your part.

BlueFrenzy
12-22-2005, 02:12 AM
I'd PAY to see one of those asses described above do that to an off duty cop. Oh that hilarity that would ensue. Just imagine!

On another note ... no offense to those with HEMIs (in Magnums or otherwise) but it seems to me that quite a few Dodge pickup truck owners think they own race cars. On more than one occassion, I'm sitting at a stoplight minding my own business when I hear the monster of an engine HEMI revving and itching to go. guy looks at me like he's saying "I've got a hemi ... what about you?" then takes off like a moron only to come to the next stoplight. My car isn't even done up or anything. WTF?

Lex350
12-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah Blue, there's another thread here somewhere where people complain about that. I think the Hemi marketing push has gone to their head.

dkny_stylez
12-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

wow, tough guy! stay in your car, don't act tough. no one respects you.

he was partially right, you proved to yourself your one of those pussies that won't get out of your car if you had to

l8braker
12-22-2005, 07:19 PM
^ Thanks for coming out you stupid fuck.

SilverBoost
12-23-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by dkny_stylez

he was partially right, you proved to yourself your one of those pussies that won't get out of your car if you had to

yeah but if I had to fight every dickhead on the road that deserved the old one finger salute it'd become a full time job.

Just because I flip someone off doesn't mean I want to pull the car over and fight on the shoulder. It's merely sign language for, "Hey man, you just did probably one of the stupidest things I've seen on the road this year, and here's your award of recognition dumbass *commence flip*"

If someone gets the finger, 80% of the time they deserved it, so wanting to get out and fight because you got flipped off for something "you" did wrong... well that shows how well a person doesn't understand how society works and should prob just stay at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder.

I don't know about most people but I don't need a criminal record because I punched out some redneck after he came at me because I flipped him off for being a dumbass.

dkny_stylez
12-23-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
^ Thanks for coming out you stupid fuck.

tool:rolleyes:

kerry
12-30-2005, 12:33 AM
Hopefully that guy will get rearended and then stab himself.