PDA

View Full Version : haha some peoples kids.. (worst case of robbery..)

stevieo
11-19-2005, 08:35 PM
so my sister got jacked up today, her brand new adidas shoes i got her for her birthday got jacked the fuck up

she took off her shoes because she was working with my mom today and my moms business doesn't 'allow' shows on the inner part of the store. so i'm not really trying to point fingers or play no race card bullshit...

but before they left the presence of the store, a group of native girls came in, 'browsed' around the store and left taking my sisters shoes with them. my sister was left shoeless when i came to pick her and my cousin up from work today. pretty sick shit, haha. It disgusts me how people do that kinda retarded shit and think its pretty cool.

toyboy88
11-19-2005, 08:46 PM
stealing anything is totally heartless:banghead:

SoSlowDx
11-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Yeah that's pretty sad to hear Steve hahaha:rofl:

Zephyr
11-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Wow, what a lame item to steal, freaking moron thieves.

JordanEG6
11-19-2005, 09:24 PM
thats pretty fcuked up. could be worse, at least it sitn a wallet or purse or something, but still, thats just low.

my cousins shoes were stolen from his car once along with his gf's panty hahaha some people these days

CelicaST-162
11-19-2005, 09:41 PM
How low could someone go, that sucks dude! That brings me to a story. A couple of years ago, there was a huge house party. Lots of people from my school were at this house and when it was time to leave my friend (aka Chester from beyond) had his shoes stolen. It was shitty, but when I look back now it's pretty funny. (Sorry chester!):rofl: :rofl:

Nissanaddict
11-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Once at a party a long time ago, I wanted to grab a cigar, and my shoes were gone (I looked for a while)...then I looked at the end of the night and they were back. Someone borrowed them.

iceburns288
11-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
my cousins shoes were stolen from his car once along with his gf's panty hahaha some people these days

Who the hell wears used underwear?:barf: :barf:

And who the hell steals shoes? That's lame:thumbsdow
Sucks for your sis man, I know how girls can be picky about shoes, what's she gonna do about it?

max_boost
11-19-2005, 11:45 PM
Ahhh what can you do, if you paid any attention whatsoever to them, they'll pull the race/discrimination card on you. I hate to say it but anytime I encounter natives, it's not exactly a positive experience. They are almost aways drunk or doing something stupid.

Ben
11-19-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by iceburns288

And who the hell steals shoes? That's lame:thumbsdow
Sucks for your sis man, I know how girls can be picky about shoes, what's she gonna do about it?

You'd be surprised. A lot of places up north in oil towns, the women working there have their places broken into, and the only things taken are the underwear.

Pretty sad fact.

mr.loco
11-20-2005, 12:36 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Mod Edit:
Ignorant comments are not acceptible.

Last warning.

Davetronz
11-20-2005, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
I hate to say it but anytime I encounter natives, it's not exactly a positive experience. They are almost aways drunk or doing something stupid.
LOL ... True... True...

Goblin
11-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by mr.loco
:thumbsdow natives:thumbsdow

Now that is just wrong.. I hate you for that

I have a few regulars at my store and they are really nice, dont say that.

3G
11-20-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Goblin
I have a few regulars at my store and they are really nice, dont say that.

:werd:

JAYMEZ
11-21-2005, 12:04 AM

One of the rules is not to be racist on this forum , i would edit that.

Lo)2enz0
11-21-2005, 12:16 AM
thats just low, sorry to hear that happened to your sister stevie.

but i have come across some nice people that are native and i do feel bad for how other natives make them look bad. I won't even get into a discussion about what i think about them though.

pr0
11-21-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
thats just low, sorry to hear that happened to your sister stevie.

but i have come across some nice people that are native and i do feel bad for how other natives make them look bad. I won't even get into a discussion about what i think about them though.

yea there's some decent natives that live in my apartment building. Its so sad that the majority crappy ones give the good ones such a bad name.

stevieo
11-21-2005, 01:18 AM
don't get me wrong, im not saying that they are all bad, like you guys i have met a few nice/good native people. but i do feel that some of them do make them look bad, but that goes for all 'colors' of the rainbow.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-21-2005, 01:22 AM

What the hell is wrong with you? Some of the nicest people I've worked with have been natives.

How about being a little less blatantly racist, hm?

t-im
11-21-2005, 01:24 AM
Ahhh what can you do, if you paid any attention whatsoever to them, they'll pull the race/discrimination card on you. I hate to say it but anytime I encounter natives, it's not exactly a positive experience. They are almost aways drunk or doing something stupid.

I agree.

I have encountered some nice native people, but it's hard to ignore that stereotype when the majority I encounter are furthering the stereotypical view. Sucks for the ones who try to move away from that.

/////AMG
11-21-2005, 02:36 AM
Damn that sucks!

I remember when I was a kid, we had gone to a temple and you have to take your shoes off, I came back and they were gone. :thumbsdow
It was in England, so it kind of makes sense. :rolleyes: :thumbsdow

GTS Jeff
11-21-2005, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by stevieo
so my sister got jacked up today, her brand new adidas shoes i got her for her birthday got jacked the fuck up

she took off her shoes because she was working with my mom today and my moms business doesn't 'allow' shows on the inner part of the store. so i'm not really trying to point fingers or play no race card bullshit...

but before they left the presence of the store, a group of native girls came in, 'browsed' around the store and left taking my sisters shoes with them. my sister was left shoeless when i came to pick her and my cousin up from work today. pretty sick shit, haha. It disgusts me how people do that kinda retarded shit and think its pretty cool.

You steal their land, they steal your shoes...pretty fair trade. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously, nothing is safe out in public...I'm sure next time your sis will hide her shoes behind a counter or something.

sputnik
11-21-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Ben
You'd be surprised. A lot of places up north in oil towns, the women working there have their places broken into, and the only things taken are the underwear.

Pretty sad fact.

They are probably too embarassed to go an buy underwear for their RealDoll (tm).

:D

stevieo
11-21-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

You steal their land, they steal your shoes...pretty fair trade. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously, nothing is safe out in public...I'm sure next time your sis will hide her shoes behind a counter or something.

ya, after that happened my cousin took her shoes and hid it in the back.

EK 2.0
11-21-2005, 11:17 AM
pfffft Steve...your mom lets ME wear my shoes in her store...haha

Sorry to hear about your sister's bad luck though.

nismodrifter
11-21-2005, 11:18 AM
S.O.B's

86max
11-21-2005, 12:34 PM
That sucks man, sorry to hear that.

I guess I know how it feels since I had a native guy steal hockey cards from me many years ago lol. Still havn't forgiven that SOB, those opeechee's might be worth something now!

403Gemini
11-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by 86max
That sucks man, sorry to hear that.

I guess I know how it feels since I had a native guy steal hockey cards from me many years ago lol. Still havn't forgiven that SOB, those opeechee's might be worth something now!

haha opeechees i used to be a hockey card fiend!!! too bad i was a dumb kid and would just throw em all in a shoe box, otherwise id be loaded now :cry:

Seanith
11-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by iceburns288

The panties were for sniffin' man :rofl:

Sucks about your sisters shoes...

l8braker
11-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

haha opeechees i used to be a hockey card fiend!!! too bad i was a dumb kid and would just throw em all in a shoe box, otherwise id be loaded now :cry:

:werd: no shit.... :banghead:

Chester
11-21-2005, 07:10 PM
People have been stealing shoes for years haha. I remember when I was 16 or 17 someone jacked my shoes at my buddies house, I was in shock.

frostyda9
11-21-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

:werd: no shit.... :banghead:

meh....post 1980's cards (which I am assuming you're talking about) aren't worth a fortune.

Sorry to hear about the shoes, Steve. Karma is a bitch though, in time they will get what they deserve :thumbsup:

stevieo
11-22-2005, 12:35 AM
so.... fast forward 2 days, today they returned the shoes, i don't even know WHY they did because its all beat to shit. ya gee thanks, should have just kept them for all i cared. what the fuck is the point of returning stolen property after you fed it to your dog only for the dog to realize its not real food.

max_boost
11-22-2005, 12:37 AM
WTF!??!?!

So what? They just came into the store and said, 'oh these are your shoes'? LOL :dunno: :nut:

BerserkerCatSplat
11-22-2005, 12:38 AM
Now that is fuuucked up. :nut:

stevieo
11-22-2005, 04:01 AM
WTF!??!?!

So what? They just came into the store and said, 'oh these are your shoes'? LOL :dunno: :nut:

ya

my sister said their exact words were..

"Oh I didn't know these were your shoes, I have the exact pair at home so i mistakenly taken yours on the way out. sorry"

ya gee thanks you numbnut

JordanEG6
11-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by stevieo

ya

my sister said their exact words were..

"Oh I didn't know these were your shoes, I have the exact pair at home so i mistakenly taken yours on the way out. sorry"

ya gee thanks you numbnut

HOL-EEEEEE. WTF, the nerve of some people. i would have told that bitch to buy my sister another pair. like you said, you might as well keep the shoes if they're all chewed up. thats the most fcuked up shit ever. the nerve...
:guns: :guns: