PDA

View Full Version : look at what these bums did

Moe Man
11-20-2005, 01:23 AM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/793000-793999/793789_46_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/793000-793999/793789_45_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/793000-793999/793789_44_full.jpg

i was at work in downtown, finished my shift at 630 am. pull up to my car and i see this. the fricken bum saw $2 so he jumped threw the back window and took my CD's and 2 bux. oh and he must have about 500ml of blood all over the car. and now i cant find a fricken window anywhere.:banghead:

turbotrip
11-20-2005, 01:25 AM
damn crack-heads man, sorry to see :thumbsdow

infected
11-20-2005, 01:27 AM
He JUMPED through the window? Wow, crazy for crack.

NickGT
11-20-2005, 01:28 AM
Man that just sucks.

Had a similiar thing happen with my old 89 mustang. Except they kicked in the passenger window. I know they kicked it cause there was a big boot print on the drivers side window. They took a few bucks outta the ash tray and took off. Left a ton of CD's and stereo behind. Guess I've just got poor taste in music or something.

Moe Man
11-20-2005, 01:32 AM
i wish it was my mustang..........i was debating that day too on witch car to take i wanted to that the stang but my dad parked behind me :banghead:

Mosquito_R
11-20-2005, 01:35 AM
Moe Man, that really sucks... I feel for you.

I got my passenger window broken into also in the wee hours of the morning. The retard who broke into my car must have been drunk as he just punched with his bare fist. Various bits of construction material was just next to my car so at least he could have used that... but no, the moron decided to spill blood all over my coffee mug, floor mats and so on. He was after my parkade remote control, but seeing that it wasn't in the car, he stole the outer shell of my winter jacket instead - except it's small size and has acid burn holes on the sleeve! I wonder how much $ he got out of that?

I got the last laugh because the moron owned himself by punching with his bare fist!:rofl:

DJ Lazy
11-20-2005, 01:53 AM
Shit dude... that sucks... those crackheads are nutz... jumping through windows for $2?? :nut:

Moe Man
11-20-2005, 02:39 AM
the reason there was all the blood is because he smashed the window with his hand........thats what is pissing me off the most, why not use a rock or something. my car looks like it is the seen of a murder.

Moe Man
11-20-2005, 02:44 AM
the bad thing is i have Onstar and the antena is on the rear window.............. dont even ask how much it is :bullshit:

all for 2 bux

Z24_3.1.
11-20-2005, 02:54 AM
call the cops do a blood test shit

Moe Man
11-20-2005, 02:56 AM
buddy there not going to do a C.S.I. for a broken window and 2 bux

ecstasy_civic
11-20-2005, 03:05 AM
WTF!!!
How does one smash a rear window with his hand!!!!!!

I dont think I know anyone who could do that :rofl:
thats some THICK fuckin glass lol

Z_Fan
11-20-2005, 03:17 AM
Maybe they used porcelain?

mr.loco
11-20-2005, 05:10 AM
please tell me that he went out he door, right? cuz if he went back out the......:drama:

redline_13000
11-20-2005, 05:32 AM
lol, I bet he went back out of the window

Mosquito_R
11-20-2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Moe Man
the bad thing is i have Onstar and the antena is on the rear window.............. dont even ask how much it is :bullshit:

all for 2 bux

Yup...the things people do for $2...
You do have glass insurance, right? I hope your deductible isn't huge!
For me, my door glass was much cheaper than the deductible, so I never bothered to call insurance.

As for blood test, the cops are not interested in doing CSI stuff. They basically told me, too bad for you, and better luck next time. :(

googe
11-20-2005, 09:14 AM
how do you know he was going after 2 bucks he saw?

AcuraTl
11-20-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by googe
how do you know he was going after 2 bucks he saw?

because the 2 dollars was gone after the break in :D :drama:

90s_tuner
11-20-2005, 11:43 AM
damn bums i hate them

streetarab
11-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
WTF!!!
How does one smash a rear window with his hand!!!!!!

I dont think I know anyone who could do that :rofl:
thats some THICK fuckin glass lol
i watched my friend get pissed off and put his hand through his own back window, it was pretty sweet to watch :D

l8braker
11-20-2005, 05:59 PM
in calgary?? shit man. :(

david_bmx
11-20-2005, 07:05 PM
watch out for the blood... might have aids or some other stuff???

PorknBeans
11-20-2005, 07:18 PM
harsh, does it smell like lysol in there as well?

lastprodigy
11-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Sux, id rather lose a window than body panel though

chris
11-20-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by infected
He JUMPED through the window? Wow, crazy for crack.
red balls, it gives you WINGS!!

all for 2 bux shouldn't onstar have alerted the police or wat ever that your car was being broken into? and if so, you could probably talk to gm about getting it paid for.

buddy there not going to do a C.S.I. for a broken window and 2 bux
exactly, a dna test with nothing to compare it to is pretty useless and not very cost effective for $2 and some cds

Sharpie
11-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
Sux, id rather lose a window than body panel though
Not when you drive a gm :rofl:

Originally posted by chris

shouldn't onstar have alerted the police or wat ever that your car was being broken into? and if so, you could probably talk to gm about getting it paid for.

And why should gm pay for it?

AcuraTl
11-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

Not when you drive a gm :rofl:

And why should gm pay for it?

^^ he says GM should pay for it because if ONSTAR was supposed to alert cops if the vehicle got broken into, and it didnt, they are in some way liable?!?!? :nut:

Z24_3.1.
11-21-2005, 01:07 AM
MOODDDY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

man why :( :( just for 2$ :( i would give them 10 not to do it

turbotrip
11-21-2005, 01:08 AM
if u really wanna get back at whoever did it, scrape some battery acid off ur car battery, put it in a package and label it "COCAINE". Then go back to exactly where u were parked and leave the package in a visible spot. There is a good chance that he will take the package, and when he goes to shoot up... POW! instant re-inactment of never die alone :rofl:

Sharpie
11-21-2005, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by AcuraTl

^^ he says GM should pay for it because if ONSTAR was supposed to alert cops if the vehicle got broken into, and it didnt, they are in some way liable?!?!? :nut:
Ahh yes... I see now :dunno: :rofl:

Originally posted by turbotrip
if u really wanna get back at whoever did it, scrape some battery acid off ur car battery, put it in a package and label it "COCAINE". Then go back to exactly where u were parked and leave the package in a visible spot. There is a good chance that he will take the package, and when he goes to shoot up... POW! instant re-inactment of never die alone :rofl:
lol now that would be funny to see

GTS Jeff
11-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Reading this sorta shit is exactly why I never leave ANYTHING visible in my car. If I'm ever parking outside, I'll throw everything in the trunk, even if it's just a binder...

I'm actually slightly paranoid that my TRD shiftknob draws attention though....heh.

Sharpie
11-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Damn I looked up what that window would cost... $1235.85:eek:

l8braker
11-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Reading this sorta shit is exactly why I never leave ANYTHING visible in my car. If I'm ever parking outside, I'll throw everything in the trunk, even if it's just a binder...

I'm actually slightly paranoid that my TRD shiftknob draws attention though....heh.

:werd: my car is the same way

derek123
11-22-2005, 12:21 AM
I hope the guy got good crack for the 2 bucks.

It would be a shame to think all that damage was for bad crack.

If it makes you feel better, mine got broken into during summer, and nothing was taken. Always hide everthing (like I always do) and it still doesnt work. :banghead:

Goblin
11-22-2005, 07:43 AM
There was a report on tv saying the most break ins is over a couple of dollars, for drugs, etc.

doesnt matter about cd's or steros.. just quick money.

5 dollars and ten cars = 50 dollars. Thats a quick 30 minutes scouting a parking lot.

hide your monies!

DonJuan
11-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Except that you shoot up HEROIN not cocaine... but I see your point. But what if it doesn't get back to the same druggy, I don't want that weighing on my mind.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
OOOOh a TRD shift knob.... I could use one of those hmmm where do you park again Jeff? j/k :rofl:

I cant believe the cops wont do anything. What about the parking lot it was parked at? They're probably not responsible for theft, but vandalizm might be covered? 24 hour monitored lot?

turbotrip
11-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan

Except that you shoot up HEROIN not cocaine

actually you can shoot up coke, and many bums on the street prefer to do it

AcuraTl
11-23-2005, 07:31 PM

actually you can shoot up coke, and many bums on the street prefer to do it

tubotrip IS KING DAVID...

NEVER DIE ALONE!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00023P4IS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Moe Man
11-27-2005, 12:29 AM
so after me and my buddy spent 3 hs cleaning the car i found out more damage rear seat has a rip in it and one of my subs is cracked, he tryed to take my amp and now it doesnt work, and the left rear quarter window has a small chip ( he tryed to break it first ) passange window is sratched about 14 inchs, my amp doesnt work and more, and my trunk lid has a dent in it.

infected
11-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Shitty man, makes me think twice about parking in downtown but then again sometimes I don't have a choice. :thumbsdow

chris
11-27-2005, 01:10 AM
so after me and my buddy spent 3 hs cleaning the car i found out more damage rear seat has a rip in it and one of my subs is cracked, he tryed to take my amp and now it doesnt work, and the left rear quarter window has a small chip ( he tryed to break it first ) passange window is sratched about 14 inchs, my amp doesnt work and more, and my trunk lid has a dent in it.
that sucks, hopefully you have theft coverage

Teggy2nr
11-28-2005, 06:04 PM
the blood is fuckin sick

Moe Man
11-30-2005, 06:54 PM
my fucken insurance is gone too