PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Temp Job

Jesus
11-20-2005, 07:15 AM
My job has recently ended for the company I'm with now, so I'm looking for something temp to fill the time until another job arises. I deal with labor disputes, but have a long background in the culinary field. I'm looking to be paid "under the table" as this is the easiest way to go about this situation. I'm looking for a job bouncing, doing close protection, driving, or cooking. If you know of anyone looking to fill a position such as this, please feel free to contact me via my messages, or directly @ 397-4237. I have a clean abstract, am located in Calgary, and am always looking to learn something new. Thanks alot!

-Daniel Mackie

kennycreeper
11-21-2005, 08:19 AM
Are you interested in working as a cook in some of the camps up north?

I bet they pay LOTS.

Jesus
11-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Care to go into more detail?

69cougar
11-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Jesus
My job has recently ended for the company I'm with now, so I'm looking for something temp to fill the time until another job arises. I deal with labor disputes, but have a long background in the culinary field. I'm looking to be paid "under the table" as this is the easiest way to go about this situation. I'm looking for a job bouncing, doing close protection, driving, or cooking. If you know of anyone looking to fill a position such as this, please feel free to contact me via my messages, or directly @ 397-4237. I have a clean abstract, am located in Calgary, and am always looking to learn something new. Thanks alot!

-Daniel Mackie

A cook who can do close protection and is unemployed?? Stevel Seagal is that you??

TrevorK
11-21-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by kennycreeper
Are you interested in working as a cook in some of the camps up north?

I bet they pay LOTS.

He wants a cash job - I assume because he wants to keep his EI at the same time.

Jobs up north are alway on the books aren't they?

kennycreeper
11-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by TrevorK

He wants a cash job - I assume because he wants to keep his EI at the same time.

Jobs up north are alway on the books aren't they?

I'm not sure, I would think that some sub contracted companies would do off the books work.

I've worked with some of the oil/gas people in northern Alberta and it seems like something they might be open to.

Unfortunately, it's rather tough to make contacts while down south.

And that's one of Seagal's best movies!

"I'm just a cook."
"Ohmigod, we're dead!"

AllGoNoShow
11-21-2005, 11:47 AM
I can see if my dad may know something *Viking Energy*

kennycreeper
11-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Off topic.

Gorgeous BMW in that photo.

AllGoNoShow
11-21-2005, 12:13 PM