PDA

View Full Version : Guy disses canada

Carfanman
11-21-2005, 09:23 AM
http://www.factualmaterial.com/canadaisgay.htm

DC2
11-21-2005, 09:27 AM
what a fag. hahaha that guy needs a life.

Lex350
11-21-2005, 09:27 AM
The guy isn't worth anybody's timeClearly all he wants to do is piss people off.

sputnik
11-21-2005, 09:42 AM
lame maddox wannabe

calgarygts
11-21-2005, 09:43 AM
I can see how he's trying to be funny, but it's just not working. I looked at his other stuff and same thing, pretty lame.

/////AMG
11-21-2005, 09:59 AM
Half that shit either A) doesn't makes sense 2) isn't true D) all of the above.

:rofl: :rofl:

Mr. Burns
11-21-2005, 10:09 AM
Just another reason to hate america... like we don't already have enough of those.

shakalaka
11-21-2005, 10:25 AM
What a fukin nic! He obviously has no fukin life and better things to do.

Phy
11-21-2005, 10:26 AM
O NOES! Internet guy doesn't like us!

This was actually kinda funny though:
SLEET has brought down more planes than canadian fighter pilots.

Pee_Sack
11-21-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
lame maddox wannabe

^^:werd: :werd: maddox kicked ass in his day when he updated once every couple days, now we are lucky to have one every few months

SLEET has brought down more planes than canadian fighter pilots.

^^ that just proves how errogant Americans are, they compare us to them by how much we kill?

l8braker
11-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Guy needs a girlfriend (or boyfriend)

khtm
11-21-2005, 10:36 AM
Why would you name a team after a derogatory slang term about your country's citizens?

Hahahaha...I guess this moron has never heard of the NEW YORK YANKEES.

Phy
11-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Or the Redskins.

Nissanaddict
11-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Hmm....his metric system rant....the picture has an ounce in it. that's imperial. We don't wanna be ruled by the queen, just the govt. does so that they have more power (appoint the senate, etc.) Oh, and "Like 90% of canada is permafrost" hahah, good one. If they think Canucks is a derogatory term, they're an idiot (I should say the same about the NY Yankees) Also, nothing wrong with Paul Shaffer or John Candy. That guy's a complete maddox wannabe, yet terribly executed. Maddox, even if he makes fun of us, makes sure he gets his facts straight.

heavyD
11-21-2005, 11:13 AM
Ha Ha. That's great. Sad thing is that 50% or more of it is true. We have exported some of the lamest entertainers in the world. For every Rush, there is five Nickelbacks. The Queen really should be removed from our currency. Alot of CFL's worst rules are just to differentiate from US football. Canadian's are insecure. Canada does try to differentiate itself from the US as much as possible yet our biggest city (Toronto) tries to be as American as possible.

The one thing I disagree about is the Metric system. It is much easier to work with and has been adopted by most of the world.

FatboyTheHungry
11-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Reminds me of why I moved back to Canada in the first place... 'Merkins are Dumb... You guys wouldn't believe the comments I got from people stateside when I told them I am a Canadian...

Phy
11-21-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
For every Rush, there is five Nickelbacks.

My god, someone likes Rush? :eek:

Kidding. Rush kicks ass.

I think the whole comparing ourselves to Americans all the time gimmick is old, and it should be scrapped, but it's an understandably hard thing to do when you live right next door to the noisiest guy on the block. Especially when we're so similar in most ways.

And with the Queen... if we take her off our money, who are we going to put on it? We've already got McDonald, Laurier, King and Borden... How about Diefen"I killed the Arrow"baker, or Mulroney? Or Trudeau, that'd go over well out west.

szw
11-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Phy

if we take her off our money, who are we going to put on it?

I think Celine Dion is the correct answer.

Nissanaddict
11-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Rush should be on our money. And Elisha Cuthbert.

Nissanaddict
11-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by szw

No...no....no, no, no, no, no.....no....please no.

403Gemini
11-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Ive never understood the whole US vs Canada thing

Both countries are ESSENTIALLY the same (of course there are differences.)

But it usually boils down to

Annoying, overly proud canadians vs Piggish, undereducated, over patriotic americans

Bill Cosby
11-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by szw

i vote ben mulroney BAHAHAHAH

Phy
11-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
Rush should be on our money. And Elisha Cuthbert.

WIN.

Nissanaddict
11-21-2005, 12:41 PM
pretty much. And one more thing, we don't call em fags. the brits do. That coming from people who call toque's "beanies" or in some states "toboggans" A toboggan is a fuckin sled.

Phy
11-21-2005, 12:46 PM
A toque's a beanie only if it doesn't turn up at the bottom. I have a Flames beanie; I wish I had a Flames toque.

JordanEG6
11-21-2005, 12:46 PM
Wow...what a douche. His comments about Canada don't phase me one bit. His comments are about as intelligent as 5 year old. And also because his comments aren't true and they don't make sense, like...

"Canada is gay" and the word "fagotry" (which 'faggot' is spelt wrong) :dunno: yeah, way to sound intelligent. :thumbsdow

OH GOD I HATE AMERICANS! :guns: :rofl:

Clever
11-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Maddox wannabe? That's insulting, Maddox, Tucker Max and the rest are at least humourous, factual and have some insight as to what they write about, this guy is making fun of Canada based on what? assumptions and the first results from a google search, not alot of reseach there. I have dual american/canadian citizenship, I'm still in awe as too how little the US know about their "junior". There is no cure for stupid.

Lo)2enz0
11-21-2005, 01:07 PM
still proves why americans need more education on canadian culture.

but hey this guy has some serious issues. like his dick probably was bleeding from masterbating to much so he had to make a hate web page.

Pihsiak
11-21-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by szw

Celine Dion is our national treasure...
... and that's why we should bury her.

I do like the statment saying how 90% of Canada is permafrost. Further proof of his stupidity.

and the Metric system thing. Every country that decided that the Imperial system was not the most convient system have been able to switch over to Metric... except US.
Oh they tried. And gave up

Next thing you know this guy will have claimed they won every war, including Vietnam.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Well, that would have been annoying, if it wasn't so pathetic. I mean, really. Yes, it's obvious that he's a Maddox wannabe, but at least Maddox does his homework. Canada calls cigarettes "fags"? Since when? :dunno:

streetarab
11-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Half that shit either A) doesn't makes sense 2) isn't true D) all of the above.

:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Nissanaddict
Hmm....his metric system rant....the picture has an ounce in it. that's imperial.

:werd: let make fun of the canadians using the metric system because its teh gay!!1 asshole doesnt realize the entire world uses it, i wish the u.s. would switch over, shit would be so much easier

but i think you canucks dont want to admit that there are just as many asshole canadians that make shit like this about the us, theres ignorance on both sides

Phy
11-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Like, All Americans own fifteen guns, and they keep them in their SUVs that they bought at Walmart?

streetarab
11-21-2005, 04:47 PM
exactly :)

Carfanman
11-21-2005, 04:48 PM
^AHAHAHAAHAH:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was hilarious dude.

Actually, alot of the stuff on his site is pretty good, just that page was stupid, and like HeavyD said, even some of the stuff on that particular page was true.

Milk2%
11-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Here you have canadian bacon... looks like ham to me... Could they try any harder?

HAHA this guy is fucken to funny, got to love grade 9 drop outs :thumbsup: . When you waste your time making fun of a country, just makes me think what kind of life he has...AHHAA

Carfanman
11-21-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%
got to love grade 9 drop outs :thumbsup: .

HEY!!!!!!!:thumbsdow

:rofl:

streetarab
11-21-2005, 05:04 PM
^^^hahaha :rofl: i really did almost fall on the floor, hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaaohhhh, fuckin dropouts

Phy
11-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%
Here you have canadian bacon... looks like ham to me... Could they try any harder?

That's another thing! I've never met a Canadian who called it Canadian bacon. It's just freakin' back bacon.

streetarab
11-21-2005, 05:07 PM
back bacon? never heard of it