PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Centre Street Nw Tim Hortons!!! Rant!!!

toyboy88
11-21-2005, 07:56 PM
***AVOID CENTRE STREET NORTH TIM HORTONS @ 40TH AVE. TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED CASH ELSEWHERE!!!!***

Long story, but plz read my rant of the day :D

So on my way home with dad 30 minutes ago..we decide to make a stop at timmy hoes for some donuts and bagels...

anywayz we go to order half dozen bagels and half dozen donuts at the cashier...she's like $9.75 im like huh...so while dad is taking out the visa im like huh it should be $6.75 not $9.75 she looks at the cash register and is like no im sure it's $9.75...i go look behing on your fricken sign it says half dozen bagels:$3 and half dozen donuts:#3.75...she doesn't look right behind her and still says $9.75...so im like whatever it's not worth the anger....:thumbsdow: :thumbsdow:

so my dad gives her the visa and she tried swiping then she's like we dont take visa and actually throws my dad's card across the table at him...were like whats your problem??? she doesn't even say sorry....

so were like it's $6.75 and she checks her register and re-enters it and guess what??? $6.75 she like i put in the wrong thing..then i go duh i told u it was right behind your head!!!!:whipped: :banghead:

so then she gets the bagels in a bag and gets the donuts packed, but to end it off she pushes the donut box accross the table and it nearly drops right off.. :thumbsdow

so i just called and spoke to her manager and plus she's "in-training"...so B***a i hope u actually get fired and learn some people skills and respect for others...

long story short= 2ND TIME I'VE GOT BAD SERVICE AT THIS TIMMY HOES!!!!

***AVOID CENTRE STREET NORTH TIM HORTONS @ 40TH AVE. TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED CASH ELSEWHERE!!!!***

[/RANT] :whocares: :D

....now my rant and anger has passes...time to watch the FLAMES on PPV!! GO FLAMES!!!! :goflames: :goflames: :goflames: :goflames:

l8braker
11-21-2005, 08:00 PM
:goflames:

gongSHOW
11-21-2005, 08:06 PM
Well, this sounds more like that person in paticular rather than the whole store, but who knows. Was the manager a dick about it too?

Celica TVS3
11-21-2005, 08:20 PM
She probably makes $6.75 an hour, not enough to care.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Celica TVS3
She probably makes $6.75 an hour, not enough to care.

Last I heard, starting wage at Timmy's is close to $10 these days. :nut:

Dooms_Bane
11-21-2005, 08:27 PM
OH NOZ GET HER FIRED!
she's making to much money!

l8braker
11-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

for frontline or manager? :bigpimp:

BerserkerCatSplat
11-21-2005, 08:57 PM
^Frontline. I guess they're hurtin' for employees these days.

ringmaster
11-21-2005, 09:13 PM
I am sure that there are a few timmies employees on here and I dont mean to offend any one person BUT:

ALMOST every experience i have had at Tims had been a bad one. Especially the one in question here (centre and 40th).... weather its waiting in the drivethrough line for 45 minutes or getting the wrong coffee 50% of the time, they never fail to let me down. So i figured there is just some dumbass opertaing the drivethrough window and I decide to go in for my morning coffee. turns out that it takes just as long for the unsupervised trainee to pour my coffee AND he/she still manages to get cream cheese all over the outside of the bagle bag. (which in turn gets on my hands and seat when I put the bag in the car). Where is the management i ask?!? they MUST have staff evaluations where staff are secretly "tested" on customer service.... perhaps the managers are just as laid back as the employees???

anyways, I have since stopped going to ANY tims out of pure hatred and frustration with the centre st. location. There are exceptions to the shitty service i continually recieve, but they are few and very rare. Its not that the employees have been rude to me or are TRYING to be slow, but I believe that the classic tims employee has a below average intelligence quotient (preparing for flames from tims ppl....)

ahhhh felt good to get that off my chest. :D :D :D

C4S
11-21-2005, 09:16 PM
I guess .. she just made mistake .. :dunno:

QuasarCav
11-21-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by C4S
I guess .. she just made mistake .. :dunno:

:werd:

If I made a thread every time that I got shitty service from Tim Hortons, Beyond.ca would change to Timmysrants.ca

lastprodigy
11-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Yea, dont waste your time...expecially with the red capital letters...lol :rolleyes:

googe
11-21-2005, 09:31 PM
yeah man, i HATE that location, i used to go there several times a week from work and they screw your order up more times than they dont. last time i ordered a large tuna sandwich on whole wheat and i got 2 small chicken salad on white, like wtf? :)

email [email protected] :thumbsup:

C4S
11-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Whatever .. I still go Tim Houton .. everyday .. :rofl:

toyboy88
11-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Dooms_Bane
OH NOZ GET HER FIRED!
she's making to much money!

Originally posted by lastprodigy
Yea, dont waste your time...expecially with the red capital letters...lol :rolleyes:

my main point from this was that really she should learn some respect for others and fix her attitude for her own good (by getting fired?) :dunno: :)

lastprodigy
11-21-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by C4S
I still go Tim Houton ..

LOL dude you need to take the LPI or something :nut:

EnRich
11-21-2005, 10:36 PM
I agree that the girl was an obvious bitch man... But seriously, shes making minimum wage... She really couldnt give two shits man... And you never know, she could have just figured out she was pregnant, er got an STD, or its that time of the month or something. you never know. I say who cares...

RX-7_TWINTURBO
11-21-2005, 10:39 PM
the coffee's too good for me to ever boycott timmy ho's

Pee_Sack
11-21-2005, 11:12 PM
I used to work at a Tim Hortons, and let me tell you if this one is anything like the one that I worked at, my managers where like 18 and 19 years old, making 13$/hr (can't get by on that here in fort mcmurray), they came into work everyday drunk/stonned/hungover they didnt give 2 shits about what we did. It was a hurtin job, but some aspects of it were fun.

Altezza
11-21-2005, 11:20 PM
I've been there countless times. Always good service.

max_boost
11-21-2005, 11:55 PM
Timmy's is such a cash cow. I want to open one :D

Anyway, might have just been an isolated incident. I go 2-3 times a week to that location and haven't had a problem.

Barking_Spidre
11-21-2005, 11:58 PM

Not in airdrie hahaha, it's still at min wage. :thumbsdow

Impreza
11-22-2005, 12:09 AM
I go to this location almost everyday I work. Can be a little slow int he mornings, but never had bad service. Guess I'm just lucky.

Mr. Burns
11-22-2005, 12:11 AM
Ive been fucked around at that location before... but that shit happens all the time... in all restaraunts, etc... Its hit and miss.

phat97yukon
11-22-2005, 12:38 AM
Hey man, you want bad... timmys on 52nd... ive had a few probs and so have a few other people i know. just not on sat nights there... order a cinnamon rasin bagel with strawberry cream chesse.. drive way, go to bite into it... yummm cinnamon rasin with garlic and herb cream cheese... like comon, think bout this one does that sound yummy not like they look the same either.... like WTF... i guess timmys is becoming like Mc 'ds ya dont need a brain to work there... :drama:

5hift
11-22-2005, 07:37 AM
Employees of these kind of places are all young kids, immigrants, or adults simply without much of a brain. What kind of service do you expect when you slam down that $1.50 for a coffee?

TrevorK
11-22-2005, 11:45 AM
The sad part is - everyone who complains about Tim's will keep going.

sputnik
11-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by phat97yukon
i guess timmys is becoming like Mc 'ds ya dont need a brain to work there...

When was Tim Hortons any more complicated?

ringmaster
11-22-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by TrevorK
The sad part is - everyone who complains about Tim's will keep going.

Except me :poosie: :D :D

RSeXy
11-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Sam and I love that timmy's...i always get their steeped tea! :drool:

but seriously, everytime we have gone their to sit-in..there have been complete tools as customers there!

on the same nite...

a guy went in to pay for a small coffee for his gf/wife whatevers...on a maxxed out credit card!...that wasn't even his! it was his "brother's" that he had been borrowing!

and....

some punk dude was there the other nite and after loitering in there for about a half and hour, proceeded up to the counter to a trainee and barked that he wanted water with no ice...and for him to get it for him "chop chop" and talking all that gangster smack!

like wtf. what a loser.

i'd be pissed off too if i had to deal with societal garbage like that too! :guns:

2000_SI
12-13-2005, 11:47 AM

There was a sign at the Tim Hortons in Canmore that they would start at $14 an hour cause they needed people so bad for the Christmas Season....

googe
12-13-2005, 08:54 PM
haha, canmore is a special case. housing costs a million dollars and there are no jobs. people that work for $14 an hour have no hope of affording housing there. they have a big problem staffing low income positions for that reason.

no_joke
12-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Pee_Sack
I used to work at a Tim Hortons, and let me tell you if this one is anything like the one that I worked at, my managers where like 18 and 19 years old, making 13$/hr (can't get by on that here in fort mcmurray), they came into work everyday drunk/stonned/hungover they didnt give 2 shits about what we did. It was a hurtin job, but some aspects of it were fun.

I would've figured that the busiest Timmy's in North America would be operated like a cliched finely tuned machine.

Foz
12-13-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm not surprised anywhere that has really lousy customer service..

Calgary's fast food service is having a major shortage of finding workers, hence they'll hire anyone off the streets...

:thumbsdow

canadian_hustla
12-14-2005, 09:39 AM
anywayz we go to order half dozen bagels and half dozen donuts at the cashier...she's like $9.75 im like huh...so while dad is taking out the visa im like huh it should be $6.75 not $9.75 she looks at the cash register and is like no im sure it's $9.75...i go look behing on your fricken sign it says half dozen bagels:$3 and half dozen donuts:#3.75...she doesn't look right behind her and still says $9.75...so im like whatever it's not worth the anger..

^

haha shit I had a similar problem with that exact location and there is a good chance with that girl too. I bought some ice caps and a donut and she was a bitch about it. When I was trying to decide what donut, she looked at me like "hurry the fuck up and pick one god damnit". She threw my card at me, and refused to give me a cardboard carrier for the drinks. I felt like going to her manager and asking him to fire her on the spot. teeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrriible customer service, and that bitch has an attitude problem

tapout
12-14-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by EnRich
I agree that the girl was an obvious bitch man... But seriously, shes making minimum wage... She really couldnt give two shits man... And you never know, she could have just figured out she was pregnant, er got an STD, or its that time of the month or something. you never know. I say who cares... :werd: & no tims take credit cards:rolleyes:

shakalaka
12-14-2005, 09:50 AM
I know the owner of that Tim Hortons, he owns two more locations as well. He is a biggest fucker ever, but if you do complain to him about his staff, he will deffinately end up firing the person or atleast giving them a warning. He is really strict like that.

Neil4Speed
12-16-2005, 11:33 AM
I have had a few problems at the timmy hoes, but I got to say that the one in Mac Hall at the University is Pretty good. Never had a messed up order and their staff are really really nice, same goes for the one at MFH at UofC, however, I don't think that one is capable of making a proper Ice Cap, the last one I got from there was all syrup, sick. Also, I find thier hot chocholate isn't as good as say Northland. Overall though, both are great and were I spend my money on campus.

Steeped Tea :thumbsup:

- But what the hell is with the chick with the goatee at the Mac Hall one? Sick.

B17a
12-16-2005, 03:46 PM
The worst Timmy Hoe's without a doubt is the airport ones. They are the worst as far as "service with a smile". I swear, every time I go there, the employees act as though they'd rather have bamboo shoots shoved under the fingernails than work there.

LadyVenom
12-18-2005, 12:39 AM
If you ever have a problem with anything at Timmies, just send in an email to their head office. A month ago I complained that our one and only Timmies was disgustingly dirty and dusty, that their fake plants had layers of dust on them, and the windows were constantly sticky, and I went there 2 days later and they had a couple people up on ladders cleaning off the fake plants!

Our Timmies sucks at the customer service though... there's a couple girls that are awesome at it, and seem to enjoy their job, but then there's also about 8 employees that either have 2 inch long arm hair and prepare food, lick knives, substitute decaf for regular when the regular is low, or just generally make a nasty mess preparing things.

There was one night we were there, around 11pm, and we heard a girl scream from the kitchen. The girl behind the counter ran in the back to see what was the matter, and she screamed too. She then came back into the front and told us there was a gigantic bug in the sink. For some reason, she couldn't figure out why we didn't want to stay there for coffee, and asked why we were leaving.

glennm27
12-18-2005, 09:52 AM
EVERY TIM HORTONS HAS BRUTAL SERVICE I ORDER AN XL DOUBLE DOUBLE I GET a hot chocolate dont ask me y or how but i get that and i order a blueberry bagel i get a plain bagel buttered like wtf!!! but i keep going back cuz its sooo good

jer82
01-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Barking_Spidre

Not in airdrie hahaha, it's still at min wage. :thumbsdow

Go try McDonalds, they are starting at 9.25 now, also superstore and Wal-mart will all be hiring there is an extreme shortage of workers in airdrie right now. I know people who were hired at superstore and got a dollar/hr raise before they even started working there....