PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Tech: PumpTech

hockeybronx
11-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Has anybody tried this product at all?

I'm looking not really for myself, but more for interest-sake, as it promises a bigger pump (as everything else does) and extreme vascularity.

If anybody has any experience with this product, and the recommended dosages I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks!

w3apon
11-22-2005, 12:41 AM
I haven't tried it but sounds like just another NO2 brand?
L-Arginine/Ornithine works pretty good and is cheaper.
Usually you have to take 3000-7000 mg/day to get that sustained pump feeling depending on the person.

hockeybronx
11-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Yeah I guess this thread should have been directed to the nitric oxide boosters/vasodilators as a whole.

There are tons of them out there, others include the 4everfit AKG 2, and the Dymatize Xpand.

Anybody else have experience with these products?

jay42w8
11-22-2005, 03:22 PM
NOZ supercharged....garbage...better off with normal creatine monohydrate

as for these other products...seems like all garbage as well

i will try Larginine supplements in the summer though but u need to starve urself before taking it before a workout

mdeleon
11-22-2005, 03:45 PM
i use dymatize xpand, since it's the first and only nitric oxide booster i'veused i can't really compare it to anything else, but it does what it says, it gives longer lasting and bigger "rippness" tons of energy that lasts through the workout, and excellent recovery time, sometimes you might still be a lil sore but not sore like i can't lift anything for a few days. and i always feel i can go at another workout after like 15 mins after my workout. that's in powder form and i dunno what the difference would be in pill form since with the pill i've read that you take them throughout the day insead of just pre/post workouts. i wanna try the pill form sooner or later and also try other trypes of powders just to see which is best since i've seen most results with it.

reno97637
11-23-2005, 12:02 AM
Pumptech is alright. I recommend BSN Nitrix stacked with NO-Xplode. Make sure you take a really good anti-oxidant to help boost NO production in the blood.

mdeleon
11-23-2005, 08:24 PM
^^^that's what i wanna try next...but also stacked with cell mass

shane
11-26-2005, 08:31 PM
i thought pump tech was sweet untill i picked up bsnnitrix i tried a couple and nitrix is better
and cheaper!!
try it