PDA

View Full Version : FS: xbox 360 premium

googe
11-22-2005, 04:01 PM
got it today. sealed, unopened, proof of purchase included.
premium version.

asking $900. somewhat open to offers.

dont flame the price, cant blame a guy for trying. car dealers do it all the time. when something new is in high demand, they adjust for what people are willing to pay

if it doesnt sell at that price ill just keep it. no big deal!

hey mods, this thread follows market place rules. stop deleting it. thanks :thumbsup:

googe
11-22-2005, 04:13 PM
remember the rules. not interested? seller is asking too much? then let the thread die.

honestly with these things going for as much as they are on ebay you cant expect a guy not to offer his to someone wanting to pay that much. i dont go through the trouble of trying to get one of these just to break even and hand it over to someone else that did nothing :thumbsup:

Pihsiak
11-22-2005, 04:15 PM
hey, they closed my 360 and i was looking for half of what you were wanting

they want us to sell it on ebay i'm telling you.

googe
11-22-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Pihsiak
hey, they closed my 360 and i was looking for half of what you were wanting

they want us to sell it on ebay i'm telling you.

i noticed that. the funny thing is, rage2 even commented in your thread and didnt have a problem with it, and left it open.

will the anal nazi mod, please stand up?

ill ebay it if no one wants it locally.

sputnik
11-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

rage2
11-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by dericer
Owned my own business for years. Read Alberta's Fair Trade act then type.

You're just embarrassing yourself. :zzz:
http://www.qp.gov.ab.ca/Documents/acts/F02.CFM

Show me where it says it's an unfair practice. The closest I can see is :

(2) It is an unfair practice for a supplier, in a consumer transaction or a proposed consumer transaction,

(d) to charge a price for goods or services that grossly exceeds the price at which similar goods or services are readily available without informing the consumer of the difference in price and the reason for the difference;

xbox 360 is not readily available. Seller also informed the potential purchaser of reason for the difference in price. Proof of purchase also includes his paid price.

Like I said, I see nothing wrong with price gouging. Sure it's unfair, but hey, if you really wanted it at MSRP you would've put $ down on it. Free enterprise people.

The reason why ticket scalping is not allowed is because it IS illegal. It's a totally different law which is out there due to ticketmaster and venues wanting normal people to get good seats at good prices.

PS Scalping is LEGAL in BC. Just everywhere else in Canada it's illegal. Scalping laws are also rarely enforced, except for online auctions or forums. Thus, no scalping on beyond.

googe
11-22-2005, 05:05 PM
thanks for the supportive comments. dont really expect itll sell on beyond, but thought i would try it before ebay. the last few premiums have gone for 1800 CAD now :eek:

googe
11-23-2005, 10:43 AM
update with a massive price drop :D

looks like a mod cleaned up the thread so i deleted my posts so it didnt look like i was talking to myself :)

googe
11-29-2005, 01:51 PM
sold, but i have another one up for grabs. same deal.