View Full Version : ATTN: Red integra & white nissan 300

Pages : [1] 2

barmanjay
11-22-2005, 09:43 PM
STOP YOUR RECKLESS DRIVING!!!

OMFG!!!!!!

westbound where mcknight turns into john laurier

about an hour ago

I have never seen more reckless driving even here in calgary!!

red integra weaving within inches, I seriously mean inches infront and inches behind,... of congested traffic, and both cars passing in merge lanes,.. I saw the 300 go right up onto the grass trying to pass,.. damn near took out a car!!!

I'm going to describe the cars and will post the license plates,..

if a mod/admin thinks they shouldn't be posted then please edit

Red early 90's? integra (before the round headlights)
lowered & kitted
altezza's
blue lighted acura symbol
fart can
# ent 388

White mid 80's nissan 300
looked completely stock
# esg 540

OMFG you guys!!! you could've cause serious accidents on that road!!!

and buddy with the dark reddish 240 coupe,.. lowered and rims,.. nice to see a young kid not drive so recklessly like your freakin friends!!!
try not to tail gate,.. I was afraid of your buddy's causing an accident and you'd be french kissin the tail pipe of who ever is infront of you

I saw all of you pull into the shell in crowfoot,.. police have been notified of the reckless driving!

BerserkerCatSplat
11-22-2005, 09:46 PM
He drove on the grass?! That's fucking retarded! :banghead:

infected
11-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Nice job man! :thumbsup:

Z24_3.1.
11-23-2005, 12:17 AM
was the 300 look like a brown guy driving it i think i know who ur talking about if so tell me i will talk to him

Goblin
11-23-2005, 12:19 AM
wow.. just wow.

barmanjay
11-23-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1.
was the 300 look like a brown guy driving it i think i know who ur talking about if so tell me i will talk to him

I couldn't tell,.. flew passed me,.. I tried to keep up but they were getting waaay too dangerous,.. got lucky at a couple of red lights so I could get the plates.

240ssx
11-23-2005, 01:01 AM
I know all 3 of the cars. There all my friends. Ill talk to them about this. Not acceptable. Funny though cus they just finished telling me about the cruise they went on till i read this post.

:banghead:

Brad

barmanjay
11-23-2005, 01:10 AM
Beyond unacceptable,.. Scary as fuck,... no respect for other drivers,... people were slamming on their brakes

Passing on the merge lanes!,.. sooooo dangerous,.. I yelled out in my car "holy fuck" as the 300 almost side swipes a car as he's on the grass.

s dime
11-23-2005, 01:16 AM
On the grass! wow, I wonder if chrysler 300 boy's parents know this is going on. :thumbsdow

Nissanaddict
11-23-2005, 01:16 AM
If we're talking about the same red 240, I see him everywhere, and have never seen him drive like a jackass, so if he's on here (even if he's not) props to him. I'll keep an eye out for Mr 300 and Integra though. That's totally unacceptable.

barmanjay
11-23-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by s dime
On the grass! wow, I wonder if chrysler 300 boy's parents know this is going on. :thumbsdow

nissan 300

Yeah the kid in the 240 coupe was a good driver,.. a hair bit of a tail gater,.. but not reckless,.. props to him!

s dime
11-23-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by barmanjay

nissan 300
oops, my bad. ;)

cman
11-23-2005, 01:23 AM
crazy shit, hopefully they get what they deserve!
at least it wasnt j-bodies for once.

Z24_3.1.
11-23-2005, 01:27 AM
brad i knew it lol it is them :P

A790
11-23-2005, 01:29 AM
Fucking queer. Dicking around through rush hour :thumbsdow

Z24_3.1.
11-23-2005, 01:32 AM
:closed: me and 240ssx will talk to them

s dime
11-23-2005, 01:34 AM

barmanjay
11-23-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1.
:closed: me and 240ssx will talk to them

more than a talkin i hope,.. what if one of those mini-vans swerved and crashed,.. and what if there were kids that got hurt.

I have kids,.. so something like this really pisses me off.

Z24_3.1.
11-23-2005, 02:03 AM
^ i know we will have a talk with them and hopfully they will listen

SilverBoost
11-23-2005, 06:32 AM
Hey maybe with all the new speeding fines that the COPS have to give out now to meet their new quota, there'll be even less time to step away from the radar traps to look after idiot drivers.... woot.

That's ok though because at least this way as long as you stay clear of radar traps and photo vans you can pretty much do as you like.

This town has a serious case of HUAS.

(Head up ass syndrome.)
http://www.importeast.ca/headupass.jpg

ACX
11-23-2005, 10:32 AM
Well, hopefully darwin will catch them lest they not smarten up.

HTN SWCHS
11-23-2005, 11:34 PM
snitch... seriously, sure your opinion may mean something but WTF is telling on them going to prove?? police damn sure arent going to take this seriously, the guy could easily say you had a personal grudge against him and called the cops on him because of that...

yes there dicks for speeding and what not but your a bigger dick for telling on them, especially since nothing has happened yet or will happen to these guys (from the police)

if these guys hit somebody thats their problem(s) NOT YOURS

... whatever helps you sleep at night though

7thgenvic
11-23-2005, 11:45 PM
not good :( of course those guys won't listen, they will shrug and say who cares!

kinda a shitty deal to be pulling that shit in rush hour!

barmanjay
11-24-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
snitch... seriously, sure your opinion may mean something but WTF is telling on them going to prove?? police damn sure arent going to take this seriously, the guy could easily say you had a personal grudge against him and called the cops on him because of that...

yes there dicks for speeding and what not but your a bigger dick for telling on them, especially since nothing has happened yet or will happen to these guys (from the police)

Holy crap man,.. did you not read it!

speeding was not the issue

reckless endangerment of other motorists was!

you weren't behind all the vehicles slamming on their brakes on john laurier.

I could care less if they do that stuff on open roads away from residential areas,.. but at the tail end of rush hour,.. I mean c'mon!

I think you're being foolish defending these guys.

As for being a snitch,

I do feel much better, anything that keeps that kind of reckless diving off the same streets I drive with my kids!

you don't understand how hard it is for me to contain my anger you've spawned

people that drive like that give's all of us a bad name!

BerserkerCatSplat
11-24-2005, 04:53 AM

Even if all the police do is call them and ask them to smarten up, it just might be enough to keep them from driving like jackasses. We can only hope.

2.4l
11-24-2005, 10:50 AM
good job shitface maybe you can become a fulltime rat when you grow up.. have you ever thought that your life saving tactics might have an affect on the rest of us. Because of your desire to show your idiotic concern to police you impact many people on this board because you draw more attention to the import cars (in this case 300zxs, and integras).. i personally hate the way cops look at you when you drive an import, those who will be reckless will continue to be reckless and your bitching to police is good for nobody but yourself because it fufills 'good deeds' that you think your doing when in reality your helping give imports a worse name and adding to the chances of us getting tickets or being pulled over. whoa long sentance... but yeah.. fuck you!:bigpimp:.. i hope next time you see someone speed you chase them down again and write yourself in the process to learn this valuable lesson i just taught

2.4l
11-24-2005, 10:56 AM

I couldn't tell,.. flew passed me,.. I tried to keep up but they were getting waaay too dangerous,.. got lucky at a couple of red lights so I could get the plates.
LOL you tried to keep up?!?! just read this post.. you are just as fuckin bad then you moron!! god i cant belive i has to start my morning reading your shit.. you need a slap:guns:

dericer
11-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by 2.4l
good job shitface maybe you can become a fulltime rat when you grow up.. have you ever thought that your life saving tactics might have an affect on the rest of us. Because of your desire to show your idiotic concern to police you impact many people on this board because you draw more attention to the import cars (in this case 300zxs, and integras).. i personally hate the way cops look at you when you drive an import, those who will be reckless will continue to be reckless and your bitching to police is good for nobody but yourself because it fufills 'good deeds' that you think your doing when in reality your helping give imports a worse name and adding to the chances of us getting tickets or being pulled over. whoa long sentance... but yeah.. fuck you!:bigpimp:

If you hate how imports get a bad rep. then you should be the first one in line trying to help the cops get these punks off the road.

Less retards driving imports, looking like idiots = better rep.

Personally, I say get an old 75 Chevy Impala w/ oversized brush guards, and let those scum hit ya.

heavyearly87t
11-24-2005, 11:16 AM

LOL you tried to keep up?!?! just read this post.. you are just as fuckin bad then you moron!! god i cant belive i has to start my morning reading your shit.. you need a slap:guns:

I would think that if another "sport" driver sees this as dangerous then it was out of hand. I think you are just upset cause you drive like a fuck-tard and are now afraid that we will be looking for you on the road.:cry: ..which car was yours?

ricefarmer
11-24-2005, 11:22 AM
WHO FUCKING CARES!!! this happens everyday in this city during rush hour to countless number of people. Except the difference is that you feel the need to report these kids to the cops (which wont accomplish fuck all) and now you're crying on beyond about it. do you feel better now?:cry:
Some people on this forums need to get a fucking life, there are now a group of you who have made a flaming Cavalier some infamous criminal who apparently has such reckless disreguard for the road that you have organized some kind of stake out to get more info on him?
BARMANJAY please meet up with these people and associate youself with them in hopes that you to can catch these 16 year old criminal that we so desperately need off the road

Azn_2nr
11-24-2005, 11:24 AM
i know all thos guys i was with them that night in a mini van

ricefarmer
11-24-2005, 11:28 AM
a bunch of pos late 80's imports and a mini van..... let me guess you guys are in highschool?

ninjak84
11-24-2005, 12:22 PM
Because of your desire to show your idiotic concern to police you impact many people on this board because you draw more attention to the import cars

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've read all day.

SilverBoost
11-24-2005, 02:59 PM
I love the "holier than thou" attitude people have on these forums when we all know it rarely tranlates to the streets. Be concerned how you drive you own car. There will always be idiots on the road, and sure, vent about it, no problem, but these bullshit posts callign people out and making sure people keep an eye out for certain vehicles.... fuck , come on. As was said, get a life and worry about your own driving instead of bashing someone elses... there's not ONE person on here who hasn't done something stupid in a car, and if you claim you have, then you're full of shit.

This forum gets more and more entertaining by the day.

This isn't directed ay any one person, but it's funny seeing some kids on here with less than 2 years driving experience trying to tell other people how to drive. Come back when you have 15+ and maybe then you're advice will mean something.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

This isn't directed ay any one person, but it's funny seeing some kids on here with less than 2 years driving experience trying to tell other people how to drive. Come back when you have 15+ and maybe then you're advice will mean something.

I know what you're trying to get at here, but you don't need 15+ years of driving experience to tell when somebody's driving like a fucktard.

iblizzard
11-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Quite honestly, I'm a little worried replying in this thread... but I'm with barmanjay on this one. I report reckless driving like this all the time to the cops.

Why do you find it wrong that he let the police know about these cars? Honestly?
2.4l, you said that it gives imports a bad name... So what? If you're a considerate driver it shouldn't matter.

There have been two instances where I've called to report cars driving dangerously and there has been something (that I know of) done about it. Both times they said that they had already recieved a couple calls about the car I was calling about and were in the process of dealing with it.

There's a time and place for driving like this... around a sharp corner and through heavy traffic isn't one of them.

:thumbsup: barmanjay

lastprodigy
11-24-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by ricefarmer
a bunch of pos late 80's imports and a mini van..... let me guess you guys are in highschool?

What I drive: 87Sentra
Posts/Day: 0.44

LOL nice one :rolleyes: :rofl:

Nissanaddict
11-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Give imports a bad name? Cmon people. Is that the best you can come up with? "Well nothing's happened yet, so clearly they know what they're doing and they won't crash, because if they think they're invincible, they are. They won't hurt anyone...but even if they did, even if they killed a kids parents, I just don't want imports to have a bad name. Speeding tickets, and reckless driving tickets look a LOT worse than fatal, stupid, avoidable collisions caused by people's jackass-like driving habits." Props Jay.

SilverBoost
11-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

but you don't need 15+ years of driving experience to tell when somebody's driving like a fucktard.

No you don't, but what I'm getting at is that there's a lot of "The Pot Calling the Kettle Black" going on here.

403Gemini
11-24-2005, 06:14 PM

No you don't, but what I'm getting at is that there's a lot of "The Pot Calling the Kettle Black" going on here.

hmmm not really

if a person has 2 years of driving experience but abides by all the rules of the road, then sees somebody with lets say 5 years of driving experience driving like a complete fucking idiot, such as:
cutting people off,
driving on the grass,
passing in merge lanes,
driving on the shoulder, etc,

is it wrong for the person who has less driving experience, but is more responsible to say the irresponsible people are idiots? nope, i dont think so either.

by the "pot calling the kettle black" that would mean a street racer is driving his moms sunfire and racing his buddy who is driving his late 80's import, then they see a 300zx rip by them cutting people off and saying "wow thats irresponsible"

that is, by definition, an example of a "pot calling the kettle black." but im sure as a person with 15+ years of experience is old enough to know what that figure of speech means ;)

HTN SWCHS, 2.4l,

http://malformedlogic.com/v-web/gallery/albums/vids_pics/Shut_The_Fuck_Up.jpg

barmanjay
11-24-2005, 08:02 PM
OMG,.. I can't belive there is even a debate going on,.. fuck,.. this makes me wanna go down to the station and give a written statement with all this bullshit.

And to set the records straight, I have 18 years driving experience,.. I'll admit,.. I've done stupid shit when I was younger,.. but not to the extent of passing on mege lanes and driving up on the grass to try and pass!

I've experienced lots of shit in the last 18 years,.. and nothing these kids did was even close to safe, let alone even controlled.

you guys have any idea how uncontrollable a car is doing 40+ on grass? It was pure luck he didn't hit that car!

Sport compacts in general get a bad name because of shit-ass drivers like I saw,.. we all know it happens all the time,.. but if we just sit there and do nothing,.. it'll get worse.
I don't give a fuck anymore,.. I'm gonna call in any outrageous/dangerous driving I see, the sooner these kids learn the safer our streets will be.

Just a matter of time till another fatal accident happens,.. let's try and stretch it out though, and stop driving like morons! Especially not anywhere near rush hour
Do all your stupid shit away from the general public.

it's not just the cops that think sport compact drivers are bad news,.. it's everyone else that see's these fucks drive like that too!
Pretty soon the media will be back on it all over again!
I don't want that to happen!

Fuck this,.. sounds like the ones arguing against what I did thinks it's wrong,.. I'm gonna head out now and go make a written statement,.. this is all bullshit!

96GrandAMGT
11-24-2005, 08:04 PM
good for you barmanjay.....i work in traffic every day and almost get smoked by someone everyday....i most get pissed when ppl with fart cans get right p beside the cones or barrel cuz they have sat in traffic for a while....they think by driving recklessley they are proving somthing to me or my partner....for those of you who get pissed at the city trucks closeing lanes WE ARE JUST DOING OUR JOBS... its good to see that other members of the public think of these irratic drivers.... sorry for the rant

Hakkola
11-24-2005, 08:09 PM
I can't believe you'd call them in, mind your own business, if people want to drive like that it's their choice, hell, it's not like there's laws or anything. If I ever get hit by somebody who's driving on the grass or following close or is drunk, it's probably my fault. You know what would be really cool? If all the 16 year olds in Calgary got cool cars and drove with no respect for other people on the road.

Fuck Yeah!

Toms-SC
11-24-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I can't believe you'd call them in,

I'd call you, or any of you, in a heart beat.
266-1234
I've done it before. 3 calls in and they get in some shit :thumbsup:

Good on you jay :thumbsup: Hope all is going well with you! :)

Hakkola
11-24-2005, 08:20 PM
I hope you didn't take my post literally, I know it's hard to convey sarcasm over the internet, but my post was pretty out there.

Gurpy
11-24-2005, 08:23 PM
^ I don't know of anyone who could think your post was serious.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I can't believe you'd call them in, mind your own business, if people want to drive like that it's their choice, hell, it's not like there's laws or anything. If I ever get hit by somebody who's driving on the grass or following close or is drunk, it's probably my fault. You know what would be really cool? If all the 16 year olds in Calgary got cool cars and drove with no respect for other people on the road.

Fuck Yeah!

Hahaha, I did a real double-take on that post! :rofl:

The tags might have cleared up some confusion there.

theken
11-24-2005, 09:13 PM
because you draw more attention to the import cars (in this case 300zxs, and integras).. i personally hate the way cops look at you when you drive an import, reality your helping give imports a worse name and adding to the chances of us getting tickets or being pulled over.

i drive an import (a real import) 300zx (not the one mentioned above) and i have yet to be pulled over or been looked at dirty from a cop, my windows are black like 5% all the way around side windows everything, i have had cops look over at me but have never gotten the' im an immature import driver look" I dont drive like a saint the only time i do the actual speed limit is playground zones, school zones, and construction zones, i will go 10 over 5 over most times. i have never once had a bad cop experience

cman
11-24-2005, 09:59 PM

Hahaha, I did a real double-take on that post! :rofl:

The tags might have cleared up some confusion there.
:werd: i admit i had 'wtf' going through my head before i re-read it lol.

ricefarmer
11-24-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

What I drive: 87Sentra
Posts/Day: 0.44

LOL nice one :rolleyes: :rofl:

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? the amount of time ive been registered on beyond is no indication of my age, sorry im not some beyond vulture who has 3+ posts per day under his belt. booney-ville? nice
thanks for commin out

lastprodigy
11-24-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by ricefarmer

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? the amount of time ive been registered on beyond is no indication of my age, sorry im not some beyond vulture who has 3+ posts per day under his belt. booney-ville? nice
thanks for commin out

I was ridiculing the fact that you called them POS mid 80's imports when they are basically benz's compared to your 87 Sentra which would qualify as the mid 80's POS......so, thank YOU for coming out :drama:

enomine
11-24-2005, 11:56 PM
haha..lil rats

SilverBoost
11-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

hmmm not really

if a person has 2 years of driving experience but abides by all the rules of the road, then sees somebody with lets say 5 years of driving experience driving like a complete fucking idiot, such as:
cutting people off,
driving on the grass,
passing in merge lanes,
driving on the shoulder, etc,

is it wrong for the person who has less driving experience, but is more responsible to say the irresponsible people are idiots? nope, i dont think so either.

by the "pot calling the kettle black" that would mean a street racer is driving his moms sunfire and racing his buddy who is driving his late 80's import, then they see a 300zx rip by them cutting people off and saying "wow thats irresponsible"

that is, by definition, an example of a "pot calling the kettle black." but im sure as a person with 15+ years of experience is old enough to know what that figure of speech means ;)

HTN SWCHS, 2.4l,

http://malformedlogic.com/v-web/gallery/albums/vids_pics/Shut_The_Fuck_Up.jpg

dude, I said that because there are people on here who claim they are good/safe drivers and then don't act like it when they are actually on the street. I know what I said and what it means, and I have no idea where you got your analogy but WTF, you're so off? I wasn't defending that this guy vented or that he might report it, I was making a "generalized" comment that some people on this forum can't practice what they preach. So stop trying to act smarter than you are by attempting to understand what I wrote. It's obvious you missed my point.

See what I meant when I said this forum gets more entertaining everyday.

RSeXy
11-25-2005, 01:23 AM
I can't stand stupid, ignorant drivers with zero regard for other people.

But just to show you the kind of people (or KIDS) you are dealing with...the driver of the red teg has started a forum about barmanjay on....

CALGARY PLANET! hahaha

ok..don't flame me for being on there hahaha

:angel:

Thread Title "Rat"

Heomeo:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 07:58 PM
SO have u evered raced with one of your friends on the streets. SO like this one guy that was tryna join us, ratted on us. Like wtf maybe its becuz he couldnt catch up haha. But yeah he cut the 300zx in the beginning. Heres the link http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=4ce15d7ea84cf0cc0f7

Bebe_Sweetness:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 08:05 PM
lmfao hahahaha

that's what you get!

ChOwFaN:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 08:12 PM
NARC!

Heomeo:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 08:20 PM
no one was hurt or anythign fukin rat!!!

ChOwFaN:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 08:21 PM
RE: Heomeo wrote on Thu Nov 24 2005 08:20 PM:
no one was hurt or anythign fukin rat!!!

wich car were u exactly?

Heomeo:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 08:22 PM
the red integra

jcrules:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 08:35 PM
hahaha driving so fun eh

Oriental_Noodles:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 08:40 PM
jc was that mikes 300? hah

tha_lil_viet:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 09:03 PM
you got owned nigger. haha did he rat to the cops or just post that sh*t?

Heomeo:

Posted on Thu Nov 24 2005 09:19 PM
go to page two i think hes goin now i dotnknow

Bio_Genesis:

Posted on Fri Nov 25 2005 12:00 AM
Dude... he's only trying to make you not kill people. Even if no one is hurt, you shouldn't do that. Sure it is ratting but can't you do it somewhere safer? If that's possible.

ryder_23
11-25-2005, 01:48 AM
What a freaking tool

natejj
11-25-2005, 01:56 AM
:drama:

Nissanaddict
11-25-2005, 01:59 AM
I'm not on Calgary Planet, AND I'm a little drunk, and I can still detect that

"the red integra"

is probably the only sentence (even though it's technically only a sentence fragment) which is not written with extreme spelling or grammatical errors. Judging by that intelligence, Calgary Planet seems like the kinda place you might read something like: OMFG he's ratting me out for racing. OMG. What a tool. Bah. :whipped: So's I'm tearing up traffic, and driving on the grass, the usual fare, y'know, just endaring pplz lifes like uzual, and this NARC like comes on BEYOND and post this stuff LIKE: YO these kids were street RACING and like, OMG such a loser stupID narC. Man I need to get LAID, that's why I drive on the GRASS, fo sheeeezy....ok I'm done now. Actually most of those posts sound even less intelligent than that.

ricefarmer
11-25-2005, 02:04 AM

I was ridiculing the fact that you called them POS mid 80's imports when they are basically benz's compared to your 87 Sentra which would qualify as the mid 80's POS......so, thank YOU for coming out :drama:

:drama: ?
well if we are stooping to that level, since you went out of your way to try and diss my ride... if you must know the 1987 Sentra was my very first car, currently i drive a 300zx TT
thanks

lastprodigy
11-25-2005, 02:09 AM
great, so if you drive the same car as in question...you are still a hypocrite...

barmanjay
11-25-2005, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
I'm not on Calgary Planet, AND I'm a little drunk, and I can still detect that

"the red integra"

is probably the only sentence (even though it's technically only a sentence fragment) which is not written with extreme spelling or grammatical errors. Judging by that intelligence, Calgary Planet seems like the kinda place you might read something like: OMFG he's ratting me out for racing. OMG. What a tool. Bah. :whipped: So's I'm tearing up traffic, and driving on the grass, the usual fare, y'know, just endaring pplz lifes like uzual, and this NARC like comes on BEYOND and post this stuff LIKE: YO these kids were street RACING and like, OMG such a loser stupID narC. Man I need to get LAID, that's why I drive on the GRASS, fo sheeeezy....ok I'm done now. Actually most of those posts sound even less intelligent than that.

Thx nissanaddict,.. that totally made my day :D

240ssx
11-25-2005, 09:52 AM
You know though BarmanGay the funny thins is though when my buddy in the REDDISH 240 drove passed you he seen you look directly at him and tried to get him to race. (insert defensivness here) yea thats right before you TRIED to catch up to the to REPORT them you tried to get them to RACE. When that failed you decided to report them and call there plates in. Now after a debate on beyond you take your guilt filled ass and take all critisism and go do a written statement on kids you dont know and have never encoutered before to give a statment on something you were 100% invovled in. It may not have been as bad as what you say but still you participated and now you should face the reprecusions. Instead of ratting and telling the whole fourm do the respectable thing and report them to your own will but do it privatly dont get everyone going about just to say (Yea im a good driver so if you dont drive like me ima report your ass and post it on beyond to LOOK GOOD !!!)

END of Rant

Yes my opinoin may be bias as i do know all the poeple involved but still comon sense and common curdious (sp?)

Brad:drama:

barmanjay
11-25-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by 240ssx
You know though BarmanGay the funny thins is though when my buddy in the REDDISH 240 drove passed you he seen you look directly at him and tried to get him to race. (insert defensivness here) yea thats right before you TRIED to catch up to the to REPORT them you tried to get them to RACE.

that's right, I honked my horn 3 times and pounded the gas all the while cars were infront. I wanted to do the same thing his buddies did, weave in and outta traffic, pass on merge and exit lanes,.. looked like hella fun yo

Holy crap man,.. did you not read it!

speeding was not the issue

reckless endangerment of other motorists was!

don't blame you for bein biased, I would be too, wish you could've seen what they did.

khtm
11-25-2005, 11:56 AM

Wow...you really suck at life. How do YOU sleep at night?

ringmaster
11-25-2005, 08:36 PM
great, so if you drive the same car as in question...you are still a hypocrite...

lol. Ricefarmer doesnt drive like a cunt face though... his 300 is also much newer and IMO nicer than a mid 80s one.

2.4l
11-26-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by heavyearly87t

I would think that if another "sport" driver sees this as dangerous then it was out of hand. I think you are just upset cause you drive like a fuck-tard and are now afraid that we will be looking for you on the road.:cry: ..which car was yours?
he is not a sport driver the car resembles the horsepower of a fuckin golfcart

A790
11-26-2005, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by 240ssx
You know though BarmanGay the funny thins is though when my buddy in the REDDISH 240 drove passed you he seen you look directly at him and tried to get him to race. (insert defensivness here) yea thats right before you TRIED to catch up to the to REPORT them you tried to get them to RACE. When that failed you decided to report them and call there plates in. Now after a debate on beyond you take your guilt filled ass and take all critisism and go do a written statement on kids you dont know and have never encoutered before to give a statment on something you were 100% invovled in. It may not have been as bad as what you say but still you participated and now you should face the reprecusions. Instead of ratting and telling the whole fourm do the respectable thing and report them to your own will but do it privatly dont get everyone going about just to say (Yea im a good driver so if you dont drive like me ima report your ass and post it on beyond to LOOK GOOD !!!)

END of Rant

Yes my opinoin may be bias as i do know all the poeple involved but still comon sense and common curdious (sp?)

Brad:drama:

What I get here is someone who's trying to play the middleman, and winds up on one side. Seriously, keep your friends in line. Eventually, it will catch up with you and give you a bad reputation.

Why? Because you defended the dumbasses who did it.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-26-2005, 03:26 AM

Your posts get less and less intelligent and relevant as the thread progresses.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/mikesterx/LogOffLife.jpg

Sorath
11-26-2005, 03:36 AM
people drive like dicks all the time.... like come on.. u see it everyday... honestly... just dont be dumb like them and avoid them...

hampstor
11-26-2005, 04:12 AM
I know this link is about a drink/driving incident (and most likely a repost), but this could easily have been someone who lost control of their car and smoking hers instead of DUI.

http://www.lenet3000.com/saburido/

I couldn't even begin or want to imagine if this was my wife/daughter/son.

Have some respect for the other drivers on the road.

dubz240
11-26-2005, 05:19 AM
barnamjay....you drive a POS cavalier z24...once you get a real car,.... maybe then you can judge on how others drive..even if they are really dumb...

nismodrifter
11-26-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by dubz240
barnamjay....you drive a POS cavalier z24...once you get a real car,.... maybe then you can judge on how others drive..even if they are really dumb...

You sir are a fucking idiot........

\JCAR/
11-26-2005, 10:27 AM
^^^^Agreed

i saw the white nissan 300 last night around 1:30am on 17th and 36th street trying to beat the lights he failed very badly he was half way in the intersection.

nismodrifter
11-26-2005, 10:45 AM

You are also an idiot.

HTN SWTCHS: Awesome logic, seriously, you're a genius. We should tell the police AFTER they get into an accident? The point is to prevent these dumb shits from pulling stupid shit again so that they don't cause any accidents.

barmanjay
11-26-2005, 12:57 PM

WOW

that is the most intelligent comment I've read yet,.. at least the "golf cart" comment had a little bit of worthless style

Does it really matter what I drive?

I've seen many types of vehicles drive like idiots, but not endangering other people.
I've been driving for just as long or longer than some of you kids have been alive,.. I think I know the difference between aggressive driving and reckless driving.

Pee_Sack
11-26-2005, 01:25 PM

because the kind of car you have determines how you drive?

No you fucking tool it doesnt:whipped: :banghead:

Some people are just so stupid I just cannot handle it. I drive the same way I did when I had my '90 sentra as I do with my current vehicle. It's not about the vehicles it about respsect for yourself, your car, and for other people on the road.

I am not saying I haven't done something stupid, everyone has, but I don't cut people off and drive on the shoulder of the road. I do a donut in an empty parking lot, or something where the only person that can be hurt is myself because I know the danger I am putting myself in.

Maybe in a couple years when your balls drop and you realise was being mature and having respect is you will feel the same way. I hate these kids that didn't get beat enough when they were younger and now think they are super hot shit and are invincible. Guess what buddy life isnt a video game, you dont have extra lives.

How about you guys grow up a little bit and stop being such fucking idiots.

/rant

khtm
11-26-2005, 02:24 PM
+1 for the kiddies growing up.

+1 for staying in school and taking some more English courses.

403Gemini
11-26-2005, 05:27 PM

dude, I said that because there are people on here who claim they are good/safe drivers and then don't act like it when they are actually on the street. I know what I said and what it means, and I have no idea where you got your analogy but WTF, you're so off? I wasn't defending that this guy vented or that he might report it, I was making a "generalized" comment that some people on this forum can't practice what they preach. So stop trying to act smarter than you are by attempting to understand what I wrote. It's obvious you missed my point.

See what I meant when I said this forum gets more entertaining everyday.

hey now dont get all pissy. i was just saying you used the wrong figure of speech. theres nothing wrong with a kid whos had his liscence for 6 months calling somebody a bad driver if they are a bad driver.

granted the kid with 6 months experience may be deemed "inexperienced", if he is following all the rules of the road then that doesnt constitute him a "bad driver" which with the figure of speech "The pot calling the kettle black" would essentially mean
The pot - Bad driver #1
calling the
Kettle - Bad driver #2
black - a bad driver

so put together that would be a:

Bad driver calling another bad driver a bad driver.

understand? ;) was just correcting you, dont get angry.

is that not what you wrote?

Originally posted by hampstor
I know this link is about a drink/driving incident (and most likely a repost), but this could easily have been someone who lost control of their car and smoking hers instead of DUI.

http://www.lenet3000.com/saburido/

I couldn't even begin or want to imagine if this was my wife/daughter/son.

Have some respect for the other drivers on the road.

thats a very powerful website, i remeber seeing it a few years back , so tragic :(

nissanaddict: AWESOME post.

2.4l, why are you still posting? i thought we all agreed you need to shut the fuck up? Refer to picture on page 1

l8braker
11-26-2005, 05:30 PM
I swear I just lost some brain cells by reading this thread :banghead:

403Gemini
11-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
I swear I just lost some brain cells by reading this thread :banghead:
i hope i contributed my part!!! :thumbsup:

l8braker
11-26-2005, 05:51 PM
^ I do love that soldier pic that you posted :thumbsup:

jkl88
11-26-2005, 08:11 PM
:drama: this is a RIDICULOUS thread... what can i say?

this is the way i see it. barman jay, i know you think that you've done everyone a world of good by going to the police and god forbid, posting on a car website but let me tell you that you are wrong. I have known many people who have been reported to the police for reckless driving, and what comes of it? NOTHING. WHY? because at the end of the day, its your word against theirs and you have no PROOF. this is what happened after you called in: the police looked up the phone number of whoever the plate was registered under. they picked up the phone and called, when someone picked up they told them that there had been a complaint of reckless driving from ___ this time to ___ this time on __ this date. all the person on the other line need do is say 'why.. i wasnt even out at that time!' and then the police say, 'sorry to bother you, have a good day sir' -- sorry to ruin all your hopes and dreams of making the world a better place

to the teenage drivers, it sucks that everyone is bashing you because god knows everyone else has wanted the exhilarating adrenaline rush from street racing but how about doing it away from traffic for your own safety and for others -- and you know, cops are more likely to catch you on a busy street than one that no one drives down yaknow?

as to everyone bashing them, if you must bash them, bash their stupidity not their recklessness because if we were all afraid of reckless drivers, then none of us would ever leave the house as more people die from car accidents than any other type of crash, and we may as well live in bubbles if we become scared to drive because of the general idiocy of others.

HTN SWCHS
11-26-2005, 08:42 PM
im sures hell not defending these kids, my point is that telling on them does absolutely nothing, when the police catch them in the act then they totally deserve the ticket, lic. suspension etc... but when they say "weve had 2 previous call on these drivers were on it" means nothing, will they come to their door and give them a stunting ticket based on other peoples calls?? (and if they do will it hold up in court??) i just find it fucked up that people get piece of mind from reporting these incidents to the authorites

and posting their liscense plate numbers on the forum in my opinion is definately inappropriate, will it make the rest of us laugh and say dickheads when we see them or give us the sudden urge to call in the police because this guy did it and everyone seems to be with him on the topic.

my views arent as extreme as 2.4l's, i just think telling on them will come to no advantage or disadvantage to anybody and posting on beyond starts fights about late 80's imports and how shitty they are, good accomplishment

HTN SWCHS
11-26-2005, 08:45 PM
and if these kids are driving like you explain it, it will definately bite them in the ass, and they will grow up and start driving like civil people, it happened to me

BerserkerCatSplat
11-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by jkl88
:drama: this is a RIDICULOUS thread... what can i say?

this is the way i see it. barman jay, i know you think that you've done everyone a world of good by going to the police and god forbid, posting on a car website but let me tell you that you are wrong. I have known many people who have been reported to the police for reckless driving, and what comes of it? NOTHING. WHY? because at the end of the day, its your word against theirs and you have no PROOF. this is what happened after you called in: the police looked up the phone number of whoever the plate was registered under. they picked up the phone and called, when someone picked up they told them that there had been a complaint of reckless driving from ___ this time to ___ this time on __ this date. all the person on the other line need do is say 'why.. i wasnt even out at that time!' and then the police say, 'sorry to bother you, have a good day sir' -- sorry to ruin all your hopes and dreams of making the world a better place

to the teenage drivers, it sucks that everyone is bashing you because god knows everyone else has wanted the exhilarating adrenaline rush from street racing but how about doing it away from traffic for your own safety and for others -- and you know, cops are more likely to catch you on a busy street than one that no one drives down yaknow?

as to everyone bashing them, if you must bash them, bash their stupidity not their recklessness because if we were all afraid of reckless drivers, then none of us would ever leave the house as more people die from car accidents than any other type of crash, and we may as well live in bubbles if we become scared to drive because of the general idiocy of others.

So, you assume that since the police can't do anyhting about it, it's therefore wrong to report it? I think not. Maybe it'll be the kids' parents that answer the phone and give them well-deserved hell.

And we should bash their stupidity, for it leads to their recklessness. :dunno:

jkl88
11-26-2005, 09:11 PM
and if these kids are driving like you explain it, it will definately bite them in the ass, and they will grow up and start driving like civil people, it happened to me

yo that. i love the adrenaline myself, but once the tickets start adding up, you learn to live with driving 10 over to avoid even the pitiful 11 over ticket that seems to happen the second your foot gets a little heavy.

So, you assume that since the police can't do anyhting about it, it's therefore wrong to report it? I think not. Maybe it'll be the kids' parents that answer the phone and give them well-deserved hell.

and youre assuming that these 'kids' live at home - i dont know about you, but i know a lot of people who moved away from their parents by the age of 18.. no?

but lets entertain for an instant that they FOR SURE do live at home, then they could simply tell their parents one of two things: 'a guy in my school is jealous of my car and we got in a fight about it so now he's trying to get me in trouble' OR 'there was a car following me too close so i sped up to avoid them' because the parents sure dont know the details that the complaint raised, they simply heard about a 'reckless driving' complaint.. i dont know about you but my parents would accept speeding alone as reckless enough and lastly, some kids really dont care what their parents have to say in means of discipline anyway

not to mention, we should definitely base our world around tattletailing on each other because it will definitely make it a better place right? didnt your parents teach you not to do that by age 5?

BerserkerCatSplat
11-26-2005, 09:29 PM

but lets entertain for an instant that they FOR SURE do live at home, then they could simply tell their parents one of two things: 'a guy in my school is jealous of my car and we got in a fight about it so now he's trying to get me in trouble' OR 'there was a car following me too close so i sped up to avoid them' because the parents sure dont know the details that the complaint raised, they simply heard about a 'reckless driving' complaint.. i dont know about you but my parents would accept speeding alone as reckless enough and lastly, some kids really dont care what their parents have to say in means of discipline anyway

So, since SOME adolescents lie to their parents, and SOME parents don't know the difference between "reckless driving" and "speeding" (highly unlikely), and SOME kids don't listen to their parents, we should assume that ALL of the above is true in this situation? Why? Why not assume the opposite, on the chance that calling them in might get them to realize the error of their ways, and therefore get them to stop putting everyone at risk? You have a rather pissimistic and defeatist attitude.

not to mention, we should definitely base our world around tattletailing on each other because it will definitely make it a better place right? didnt your parents teach you not to do that by age 5?

Oh, I get it. in your fantasy world, some child tattling about the goings-on within the confines of the elementary school playground has the same impact as someone witnessing illegal activity and reporting it to the proper authorities. Well. I guess you can come back and have a proper debate when you've stepped out of your delusional fantasy and into the world that the rest of us live in, where people driving like fucktards tend to get other people killed.

jkl88
11-26-2005, 10:36 PM
i must say that it is really refreshing to see someone who really believes that he can make a difference in the world. so okay. lets look at it your way

while i dont really think that teenagers who are driving so ridiculously (and illegally as you so eloquently pointed out) really care about lying to their parents or listen intently and follow their directions (or else arent they likely to listen to the LAW which has much more serious repercussions than their parents could possibly induce) i will take your word for it that these kinds of youth exist.
SO
by calling the police and claiming reckless driving on a car, the world will become a better place assuming:
- that someone picks up the phone when they call
- that the someone who picks up the phone is not the person doing the driving OR even better, if it IS the person who was driving, that they will tell the truth and say that they were, in fact, driving recklessly
- that the someone who does pick up the phone is in a position of authority over the reckless driver
- that the reckless driver cares what this someone has to say to them (puts them at higher authority than the law) OR that the reckless driver will not lie about his/her reckless driving (because of the outstanding ethics that exist within him not to lie, but that do not exist when it comes to endangering other's lives)
- the reckless driver will be impacted so much by this conversation that they will decide to NEVER drive recklessly again! god forbid something should happen sometime while they are driving so recklessly!!

i dont know - it seems to me like you are the one living in the delusional world if you think that this outcome will really occur through the preceding events

and as for your comment on tattling being the proper procedure for illegal activity - so put, let me ask you an ethical question based on your oh so moral fiber:
do you pull over and find out the names of every j-walker you see so that you can report them? oh wait... i have an even WORSE illegal activity you could report to make the world a better place.... do you call in the plates of every car you see that litters? or even worse.... throws a cigarette butte out the window? you see because 'fucktards' who litter effect all of us, and could lead to millions of lives being lost by the destruction of the environment and subsequent living conditions for future generations
i would expect nothing less from someone with such high moral standing and belief that reporting illegal activities to the proper authorities WILL make a difference

BerserkerCatSplat
11-27-2005, 01:08 AM
by calling the police and claiming reckless driving on a car, the world will become a better place assuming:
- that someone picks up the phone when they call

Highly likely, or an answering machine will pick up. Either way, the message will be transmitted regardless.

- that the someone who picks up the phone is not the person doing the driving OR even better, if it IS the person who was driving, that they will tell the truth and say that they were, in fact, driving recklessly

Well, the person answering the phone is either the person driving, or it isn't. Either is acceptable.

- that the someone who does pick up the phone is in a position of authority over the reckless driver

100% certain, as the parents have authority over the child, and the driver has complete authority over his driving practices.

- that the reckless driver cares what this someone has to say to them (puts them at higher authority than the law) OR that the reckless driver will not lie about his/her reckless driving (because of the outstanding ethics that exist within him not to lie, but that do not exist when it comes to endangering other's lives)

Since we have already established that the police cannot do anything, whether they lie or not is immaterial. The real impact here is the psychological impact of having apolice officer call your house and tell you you've been caught driving recklessly. Whether they lie or not makes no difference; they still know they did it, and they still know someone caught them.

- the reckless driver will be impacted so much by this conversation that they will decide to NEVER drive recklessly again! god forbid something should happen sometime while they are driving so recklessly!!

That's the idea. At a younger age, the impact of having a police officer call or show up to your house can be rather profound. AS long as there's a chance it'll promote change, what's the harm in calling in the plate? You have yet to give one good reason why barmanjay or anyone else should not call in the plate numbers of reckless drivers.

Y'know, it seems more and more like you support their actions. Here's another quote from your last post:

i love the adrenaline myself, but once the tickets start adding up, you learn to live with driving 10 over

Oh, God forbid, you'd have to drive somewhere near the speed limit. Because, you know, the laws are in place. For a reason. And tickets are given out in such numerous supply because of people like you, who don't happen to like following them. Boo hoo for you. :cry:

and as for your comment on tattling being the proper procedure for illegal activity - so put, let me ask you an ethical question based on your oh so moral fiber:
do you pull over and find out the names of every j-walker you see so that you can report them?

Alrighty, since you (obviously) don't know me, I'll fill you in. And, since you don't know much about the environment either, I'll fill you in there, too! Jaywalkers (it's not j-walker) put only themselves at risk. If I hit a jaywalker in my car, is it going to harm me? The chances are staggeringly against it. As well, I don't have the authority to grab jaywalkers and harass them for their names. So, no, I don't, for the obvious reasons.

oh wait... i have an even WORSE illegal activity you could report to make the world a better place.... do you call in the plates of every car you see that litters? or even worse.... throws a cigarette butte out the window? you see because 'fucktards' who litter effect all of us, and could lead to millions of lives being lost by the destruction of the environment and subsequent living conditions for future generations

Littering, eh? Well, here's an interesting fact about cigarette butts: they're biodegradeable! They will eventually break down and decompose. Think about it this way: If I were to stop and pick up every cigarette butt I saw thrown out of a car, the extra gas I used while my car idled would far outweigh the environmental benefit of picking up the butt. So, no. I don't for the, again, obvious reasons.

A few months ago, I was sitting at the 24th ave/Crowchild intersection, when I saw a person open his door and toss a half-empty Aquafina bottle onto the road and close his door. What did I do? Did I do my moralistic duty and pick up his litter? Not exactly. I got out of the vehicle, picked up the bottle, and knocked on his window. When he rolled his window down a crack, I jammed the bottle back into his car. Now, by this point, I was holding up about a half dozen cars. Do you want to know how many were impatient or honked at me? Zero. Because they were all watching me, and they knew I was doing something that needed to be done. I'll bet that guy will never litter out of his stopped car again, out of sheer embarassment.

So, do I fight litter in my own way? You bet.

i would expect nothing less from someone with such high moral standing and belief that reporting illegal activities to the proper authorities WILL make a difference

Well, thank you! I'm glad that you were astute enough to notice I have such strong moral fiber.

Now, would you mind telling us why it is "bad" or "wrong" for people to call in illegal activities such as reckless driving?

Or, here's another question: If someone saw a person robbing/stealing your car, would you expect them to call the police? Or would you say it would be better for them to not "tattle" to the police, and let your car be stolen?
Think about it.

HTN SWCHS
11-27-2005, 01:35 AM
simple, would you listen if your parents (assuming that you live with them) told you to stop driving like a fucktard??

Or, here's another question: If someone saw a person robbing/stealing your car, would you expect them to call the police? Or would you say it would be better for them to not "tattle" to the police, and let your car be stolen?
Think about it.

unfortunately this statement leads to the question of how much is too much? where is the line between what is acceptable, immoral and illegal

BerserkerCatSplat
11-27-2005, 02:22 AM
[B]simple, would you listen if your parents (assuming that you live with them) told you to stop driving like a fucktard??

If (when i lived with them) I had been driving in a reckless manner, and my parents sat me down and told me what the consequences of my actions could be (eg. injuring someone, losing my license, raised insurance rates) if I continued to drive recklessly, I think that would have had a big impact on the way I drove. Our parents, whether we admit it or not, have a big impact on how we live our lives.

unfortunately this statement leads to the question of how much is too much? where is the line between what is acceptable, immoral and illegal

I was exaggerating a bit, of course, but in an effort to determine where the line is drawn. Calling in mild speeding? Nah. Cutting someone off? Unnecessary. But openly dangerous reckless driving? I believe it warrants a call.

andres_mt
11-27-2005, 02:28 AM
those guys must be hardcore racers!! driving on grass, weaving
in congested traffic! woww sweeet dude

:thumbsdow

barmanjay
11-27-2005, 04:40 AM

Calling in mild speeding? Nah.

Cutting someone off? Unnecessary.

But openly dangerous reckless driving? I believe it warrants a call.

100% agree

derek123
11-27-2005, 02:01 PM
it's too bad there isn't like, video cameras or something that were portable.
If they could make them small enough and cheap enough, so everyone could afford them, you know... like a cell phone or something.
That way there might be some proof.
Bah, that's just crazy talk, I guess.

Nissanaddict
11-27-2005, 02:21 PM
yeh....either way, I dunno for those that think it'll do nothing, I'm sure a bunch of us have heard that the police are taking these kinda calls more seriously lately, and if they receive 3, they do get a warning mailed to their house, and it may go on record (not sure) in the case that it does, they won't get off on any warnings, when pulled over for anything if the police get bombared with calls that these guys are jackasses. Even if that gets accomplished, if the cop isn't a lazy guy, and the guy takes a reckless driving charge to court, that most likely can and will be used against him.

just lovely
11-27-2005, 02:47 PM

more than a talkin i hope,.. what if one of those mini-vans swerved and crashed,.. and what if there were kids that got hurt.

I have kids,.. so something like this really pisses me off.

Who cares? 180,000 people die every day. A few more are no big deal. Your kids aren't special, and neither are anyone else's.

Hakkola
11-27-2005, 02:50 PM
Yeah, who cares if people die, you should go give some students some guns and let them run wild in the school, because, hey! Who cares!

Gurpy
11-27-2005, 02:51 PM
^ Was that sarcasm? Some fucking idiots driving like assholes like what was described deserve to lose their license and never drive again. Some assholes want to have a good time so they go out in HEAVY TRAFFIC and drive like complete idiots endangering everyone else on the road. That's preventable, and both of those idiots should lose their license. A few more are a big deal, when shit like that can be prevented.

Edit: Meant to post to the guy above your post. (response to just lovely's, not Hakkola's.)

l8braker
11-27-2005, 03:02 PM
darwin has an excellent way of weeding out drivers like that. works wonders.

BubbaSTi
11-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
darwin has an excellent way of weeding out drivers like that. works wonders.

If only that would work a LOT quicker, it would be better.

barmanjay
11-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by just lovely

Your kids aren't special.

they're special to me, my family and my extended family