PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Celica GT-S

calgarygts
11-23-2005, 10:02 AM
2000 Totota Celica GT-S
6 speed
Leather, air, tilt, cruise, slide/tilt moonroof, power everything, this car has every option available.

Parts replaced in last year: Clutch (disc, pressure plate, throwout bearing), suspension (lifetime warranty on shocks and springs), battery (five year warranty), second generation lift bolts, gatorback accesory belt.

114,XXXkms on body
45,XXXkms on motor

The motor has less kms because previous owner had a misshift causing a blown motor - this was a frequent problem with the 2000/2001 celica GTS. The motor was replaced and the new shift gates were installed in the transmission to prevent this from happenning again - all done by toyota. I got the car basically right after the new motor was installed (69,XXX kms).

Mods: HID lights, lowered 1.4" (KYB AGX shocks, Tein springs), TRD exhaust, AEM cold air intake, AEM underdrive pulley, grouding wire kit, 1 1/4" hitch (removeable).

There are also other mods, you can see them yourself if you're interested. I put in a full system with two amps and a custom fiberglass sub box that is completely hidden (1 12"JL audio sub).

I've babied this car and in the last year have taken up detailing so the paint has been waxed on a weekly basis and had a full polish this spring. The interior has been well taken care of, leather conditioned every two months, all chrome polished, etc. I can detail the paint again right before the new owner takes it away (clean/polish/wax) - I'll do this for free!

The bads: Paint chips in the front bumper and the front of the hood. There is a small tear (very small) on the left bolster of the driver's side seat near the bottom (I'll take a picture).

What else.....Mobil 1 synthetic every 5000kms, redline mt90 in the transmission in the spring. It has the stock 16" rims (perfect shape, no curb rash) with michelin arctic alpin tires). I think that's about it, any questions give me a pm.

***17,000***

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/calgarygts/celicaside.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/calgarygts/IMG_0465.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/calgarygts/IMG_0464.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/calgarygts/celicasun.jpg

I'll get some interior and engine pics tonight if I have time, if not definitely this week sometime.

Oh yeah, I really really don't want to sell but I need a downpayment for a place. Gotta hate that choice.

\JCAR/
11-23-2005, 10:22 AM
do you have the stock gt-s rims? if so lemme know i can take them off of your hands

calgarygts
11-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Read the description - the stock rims are what come with the car (mounted on them are michelin winter tires).
Sorry - unless you want to pay 17,500 bucks for them, then I'll throw in the car for free!

the_fornicator
11-23-2005, 11:49 AM
bump for an honest guy. this man definately knows how to take care of a car, people.

hard to find owners that treat their cars better than their first born.

calgarygts
11-24-2005, 02:14 AM
Thanks for the compliments - how did your car turn out in the end? You never did post pics did you? I also forgot to mention that the car has a compustar two way starter/alarm.

the_fornicator
11-24-2005, 12:19 PM
car turned out better than I ever could have imagined. definately pays to wash the car properly (in future washes, the dirt just slides right off with little to no ease). there are pictures in that thread :) Posted them a couple months ago. Thanks for all the hints and tips

good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

p.s/ for potential buyers - check out the detailing forum. you'll be able to read this seller's comments and suggestions as to how to take care of a car. you'll be hard up to find an owner that takes better care of their car.

calgarygts
11-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Bump - I know it's the wrong time of year to be selling this car but it's a great deal! Handles very well in the winter with stock rims/winter tires that are on it now. Sorry about not taking pics of the engine/interior yet - I've been ultra busy but will make an extra effort this week.

calgarygts
12-11-2005, 06:12 PM
bump

calgarygts
12-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Price drop, 17,000. I also didn't mention that you get stock rims with winter tires as well as 17" motegi MR7's with kumho ecsta supra tires.
The stock rims/winter tires were aligned and balanced a couple of weeks ago when I put them on.

calgarygts
12-21-2005, 11:57 PM
SOLD!!! I'm moving onto a much better platform, can't wait to start working with a boosted motor!