PDA

View Full Version : Mexican that can't drive a SUV *rant*

Zephyr
02-22-2003, 08:30 PM
omfg i hate american road rage crap. i was doing a left turn into a two lane street with a center divider. So i go into the center divider which becomes a left turn at the red light. so i stop and signal to turn right because i want to go forward not turn left. so i find a open space and i turn right and continue forward. suddenly about 8 seconds going forward this jeep with a mexican driver in it just turns right into my lane and i was about 1 feet away from hitting it. i honk my horn and swerve a bit to the left to avoid it. and he starts yelling "you dam asian drivers, you asshole learn how to drive." so insulting me i flick him the bird because it was his fault for not watching before turning. and then he goes to my side and starts cursing me out with all this racist junk (this all happened in a asian community area, and his voice was loud enough that all the other drivers were staring at him cuz they were all asian). and behind me are two cars (both whom are my friends all full) and on my car is a ex-convict gangster that is a cousin to one of my friends that happend to want to come with us today after his 1 week out of jail for allegedly stabbing a rival gang memeber.

so yea the mexican goes like "you dumb shit i was making a left" (well clearly he was going right, thats how he ended up in my lane) so he follows us for a while and all three cars including my car decide to pull over and he pulls over with us. i step out and like 4 mexicans step out of the car looking for a fight, so my friends come out of my car, and the two others empty total of 11+1 convict asians vrs 4 mexicans. so yea the driver comes ups to me and grabs me and my friend's cousin just WAM! in his face and the mexicans backed up. when they started to leave they hit someone else's car. we just all stand there and laugh :rofl:

so the lesson today boys and girls is to never start arguments when you are at fault, especially if you dont know if the other car has a former killer/gang memeber. also make sure you know your right and lefts.

tegdream
02-23-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
omfg i hate american road rage crap. i was doing a left turn into a two lane street with a center divider. So i go into the center divider which becomes a left turn at the red light. so i stop and signal to turn right because i want to go forward not turn left. so i find a open space and i turn right and continue forward. suddenly about 8 seconds going forward this jeep with a mexican driver in it just turns right into my lane and i was about 1 feet away from hitting it. i honk my horn and swerve a bit to the left to avoid it. and he starts yelling "you dam asian drivers, you asshole learn how to drive." so insulting me i flick him the bird because it was his fault for not watching before turning. and then he goes to my side and starts cursing me out with all this racist junk (this all happened in a asian community area, and his voice was loud enough that all the other drivers were staring at him cuz they were all asian). and behind me are two cars (both whom are my friends all full) and on my car is a ex-convict gangster that is a cousin to one of my friends that happend to want to come with us today after his 1 week out of jail for allegedly stabbing a rival gang memeber.

so yea the mexican goes like "you dumb shit i was making a left" (well clearly he was going right, thats how he ended up in my lane) so he follows us for a while and all three cars including my car decide to pull over and he pulls over with us. i step out and like 4 mexicans step out of the car looking for a fight, so my friends come out of my car, and the two others empty total of 11+1 convict asians vrs 4 mexicans. so yea the driver comes ups to me and grabs me and my friend's cousin just WAM! in his face and the mexicans backed up. when they started to leave they hit someone else's car. we just all stand there and laugh :rofl:

so the lesson today boys and girls is to never start arguments when you are at fault, especially if you dont know if the other car has a former killer/gang memeber. also make sure you know your right and lefts.

a wish i could think of a joke to answer:
what do u call a mexican that gets owned?

BigBearWest
02-23-2003, 06:03 AM
Beaner

hjr
02-23-2003, 01:46 PM
Shit, i wish i had convict gang cousins too back me up when i get into some shit.

Zephyr
02-23-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by hjr
Shit, i wish i had convict gang cousins too back me up when i get into some shit.

i kinda didn't like it when he was comming with us. afraid he might steal soemthing

integ
03-05-2003, 08:24 PM
thats why i keep cameras in my car at all times. haha

___2PaC___
03-05-2003, 08:40 PM
hahaah shiet, atleast u gotta se esome punk get knocked the fuck out hahahah

Dj_Stylz
03-05-2003, 10:00 PM
dam i would be scared also shit thats crazy

CRX crazy
03-06-2003, 02:12 PM
you should have bitch slapped the guy that grabbed you then let your little gangsta friend on his ass... Nothin like a tough guy getting hit by a girl :D

CRX crazy
03-06-2003, 03:01 PM
and it's ok for guys to "bitch slap" i've seen it lots

jaylo
03-08-2003, 03:53 PM
Yeah Stupid drivers sux ass! I believe they are the ones that create the most accidents and raise up insurance premiums!

jaylo
03-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by integ
thats why i keep cameras in my car at all times. haha

That integra is nice, but that picture is awfully huge.