PDA

View Full Version : Would you do something disgusting if it would make you really healthy?

Carfanman
11-23-2005, 03:55 PM
http://www.all-natural.com/urine.html

Fivewayradio
11-23-2005, 04:40 PM
I believe everything I read on the internet.

Gerson therapy has you wash your ass out daily with coffee in order to cure cancer.

Thaco
11-23-2005, 05:29 PM
i'm certain if there was nay truth to this we'd have heard of it long ago.

lastprodigy
11-23-2005, 05:30 PM
i voted for the first option cuz this thread is stupid and wanted to bauch(sp?) your results

90Tegra
11-23-2005, 05:31 PM
man ive been doing this for the past 3 years its so good. especially if u trade and drink someone elses':drool: u get 2x the effect.

Bill Cosby
11-23-2005, 05:37 PM
^^ i want what hes having ^^

thinmyster
11-23-2005, 05:44 PM
+1 for drinking my own pimp juice regularly :bigpimp:

Carfanman
11-23-2005, 06:14 PM
HAAHA, I've seen stuff like this before though, I think there is certainly a degree of truth.

Anyway, if it was that or die, I'd do it.

"I believe everything I read on the internet."

:thumbsup: :D

Ah fuck, my toe hurts.

90Tegra
11-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman

Ah fuck, my toe hurts.
hey i read on the internet if u put ur toes in a blender it won't hurt anymore

Carfanman
11-23-2005, 07:31 PM
^YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! I FUCKING TRIED THAT BECAUSE I FUCKING BELIEVED YOU!!!! MY FUCKING TOE IS A BLOODY MESS NOW, YOU SON OF A BITCH!! ITS A GOOD THING I FUCK YOUR MOM WITH MY COCK AND NOT MY TOE, OR SHE'D BE UPSET!!! I HOPE YOUR TESTICLES ROT AND FALL OFF!! MY FUCKING TOE!!!!!!

Just kidding :D

thinmyster
11-23-2005, 10:15 PM
^YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! I FUCKING TRIED THAT BECAUSE I FUCKING BELIEVED YOU!!!! MY FUCKING TOE IS A BLOODY MESS NOW, YOU SON OF A BITCH!! ITS A GOOD THING I FUCK YOUR MOM WITH MY COCK AND NOT MY TOE, OR SHE'D BE UPSET!!! I HOPE YOUR TESTICLES ROT AND FALL OFF!! MY FUCKING TOE!!!!!!

huh?:nut:
this thread is going no where :closed:

Carfanman
11-23-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster

huh?:nut:
this thread is going no where :closed:

No, seriously though, assuming for the sake of argument that this is true, what would your answer be?

Tyler883
11-24-2005, 09:00 PM

No, seriously though, assuming for the sake of argument that this is true, what would your answer be?

Now, you've got me asuming that this thread is going nowhere:eek:

BebeAphrodite
11-24-2005, 11:52 PM
I dont know how well my memory serves but I could have sworn that my bio AP teacher in HS told the class that it was bad to drink urine.

civic_stylez
11-25-2005, 02:14 AM
urine is super acidic so wouldnt it rot your teeth after a while? like anorexics or is it bolemics?, they loose their teeth from all the stomach acid that they toss back up..ill stick to my daily vitamin tho...

Carfanman
11-25-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
urine is super acidic so wouldnt it rot your teeth after a while? like anorexics or is it bolemics?, they loose their teeth from all the stomach acid that they toss back up..ill stick to my daily vitamin tho...

You drink pop don't you? Or if you dont, billions do.

sputnik
11-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by BebeAphrodite
I dont know how well my memory serves but I could have sworn that my bio AP teacher in HS told the class that it was bad to drink urine.

carfanman knows nothing about high school... hes too smart for school

sputnik
11-25-2005, 09:58 AM
You drink pop don't you? Or if you dont, billions do.

Pop isnt nearly as acidic or dangerous as forwarded emails claim it to be.

Carfanman
11-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

Pop isnt nearly as acidic or dangerous as forwarded emails claim it to be.

Pour a glass of pop. Now put a US penny in it. Other coins might work as well, but I know that this one works. Wait a week. Post here and tell us the results.
Better yet, do that, and then do the same thing with a glass of piss. Post back with the results.

I honestly have no idea how this will turn out, but it'd be interesting to find out.

Maybe I should try it, I just need to think of a place to put the piss where it wont stink up the house.

Bill Cosby
11-25-2005, 01:25 PM
you should put it in your personal school that you dont go to

tictactoe2004
11-25-2005, 01:51 PM
why is everyone bugging him about school?

sputnik
11-25-2005, 01:52 PM
Pour a glass of pop. Now put a US penny in it. Other coins might work as well, but I know that this one works. Wait a week. Post here and tell us the results.
Better yet, do that, and then do the same thing with a glass of piss. Post back with the results.

I honestly have no idea how this will turn out, but it'd be interesting to find out.

Maybe I should try it, I just need to think of a place to put the piss where it wont stink up the house.

Educate yourself.

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp

sputnik
11-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004
why is everyone bugging him about school?

Because he is a 14 year old dropout who is supposedly reading books so that he can become an architect, lawyer and doctor without going to school.

three.eighteen.
11-25-2005, 05:04 PM
carfanman are you just stupid enough to believe everything that doesn't make sense? first the bijillion dollar rom machine, now pee drinking?

i wanna see pics of you drinking your pee

Carfanman
11-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp

Interesting... I'd still want to try it though.

Tyler883
11-28-2005, 11:42 AM

in a jar

1-Cent
11-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Drinking your own urine wouldn't make you really healthy though lol it wouldn't hurt you, in fact you could drink it and piss it out 7 or 8 times before it became too toxic with urea... but it wouldn't be of any benifit unless you were stranded in a desert and thats all you had to survive. Somethings wrong with kids these days, we used to beat eachother up and talk about catchin some ass not drinking our own urine :nut:

Dave P
11-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Vodka & Unrine.

best drink at the bar