PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: 1993 Red Nissan Pathfinder (VPX 691)

Thaco
11-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Not my truck just spreading the word for a friend, i will keep you guys updated on the status.

On Wednesday (Nov 23) between 7 am and 5 pm my Pathfinder was stolen from the Chinook LRT station. It is a 1993, Red, VPX 691, it has a "Blazer" Tire cover on the spare attached to the back, there is a round #20 Tony Stewart sticker in the upper left of the rear window and a Goodyear Nascar sticker as well.

If you see this vehicle call the police, if it is being driven.

Then call me at 614-2764.

My tools and tool box were in the back as well as other items.

Thanks
Pat

RECOVERED!!!

They found the Pathfinder and caught them driving it in motel village on 16 ave. N.W.. Apparently they were scum bag druggies. They was hypodermic needles found in the vehicle. We have to get it professionally cleaned for our safety and mechanically check as well. I will be in court when the day comes with an impact statement prepared in hand. I will be asking for restitution for my out of pocket expense plus $1000 to cover the stress and hassle. The $1000 will be given to a charity, I just want this to hurt them financially. I have instructed the police to pursue any and all charges that can be laid.

Thank you for your concern and help.

Pat

CryoCarnage
11-24-2005, 10:42 AM
HOLY SHIT. I feel bad for you guys. a car stole like evry other day! Move to Toronto >_> <_< >_>:goflames: gay its stolen :thumbsdow

Thaco
11-25-2005, 10:41 AM
recovered.