PDA

View Full Version : Is this guy an Idiot?

joyridder
11-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Just thought this was again a little overboard, this guy is screwed...
He probably wants to keep a close on on the fetus to make sure none of those pesky aliens imbed themselves into it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1342603

Carfanman
11-24-2005, 04:16 PM
Whats wrong with him doing that?

Sure its unusual, and expensive for most, but he can easily afford it, and I see nothing "idiotic" or "screwy" about it.

I'm sure aliens have nothing to do with it.;)

Hamann
11-24-2005, 04:19 PM
its a little odd, but he is loaded so i can understand it, atleast he plans to donate it after. He's done alot of other crap thats alot more messed up than this.

joyridder
11-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Just his behavior strikes me as odd, with his whole Scientology bullcrap, just something that would only happen in Hollywood

Phy
11-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Yes. But not based solely on this.

Carfanman
11-24-2005, 04:28 PM
I forgot, he's famous and popular, lets hate him.:rolleyes:

GoChris
11-24-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Phy
Yes. But not based solely on this.

:werd: Mostly unrelated to this, yes I think hes an idiot, and gone ever so slightly crazy lately.

I suspect hes also very possesive of his new g/f

retro-steve
11-24-2005, 04:31 PM
doesn't strike me as odd...what about all those other parents that pay for a sonograph at different stages in pregnancy? here he can do it at home, no biggie.

those diamond studded rims that were on here a little while ago, those strike me as an odd purchase...

retro-steve
11-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by GoChris

:werd: Mostly unrelated to this, yes I think hes an idiot, and gone ever so slightly crazy lately.

I suspect hes also very possesive of his new g/f

wouldn't you be possesive if you were dating katie holmes? :dunno:

Melinda
11-24-2005, 04:46 PM
I think that's awesome. I'd love to be able to just stretch out at home and watch my baby grow and move (when I have a baby). What parent doesnt like to see the sonogram of their baby? Mothers and fathers carry that stuff around with them everywhere to show people until the baby is born, how would this be any different? Normal people like us cant afford them cause they're damn expensive, but I'm sure if they were more obtainable, lots of people would own them. Just because the guy is a bit of a whack job doesnt mean EVERYTHING he does is wrong.

Carfanman
11-24-2005, 05:35 PM
Maybe I've missed it, what has he done that messed up?

finboy
11-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman
Maybe I've missed it, what has he done that messed up?

claimed psychologists and any drugs to help mental dissabilities were a joke, and should not be used

not to mention his whole history with scientology.

this one thing doesn't make him weird, but all his other actions make him absolutly CRAZY

l8braker
11-24-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by retro-steve
dating katie holmes

it's all a coverup :thumbsup:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109831

Bill Cosby
11-24-2005, 06:31 PM
at least hes donating it to a hospital when hes done using it, hes doing the world a favour by buying it so rejoice

frostyda9
11-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by finboy

claimed psychologists and any drugs to help mental dissabilities were a joke, and should not be used

not to mention his whole history with scientology.

this one thing doesn't make him weird, but all his other actions make him absolutly CRAZY

I believe the first two sentences related, scientology doesn't excercise those practices, IIRC. It's odd, but most other organized religions have their quirks as well.

I don't think Tom Cruise is all THAT odd, he's just another guy going through a bit of a mid life crisis like many people do, the only difference being that everything he does is under scrutiny from the general public.

As for the sonogram, why not? I think it'd be kind of cool to check up on your baby whenever you want.

Davetronz
11-24-2005, 09:21 PM
One day I will do Katie Holmes...

theken
11-24-2005, 09:31 PM
maybe he is just interested in his kids growth and making sure it is healthy, if u could watch your unborn child all the time wouldnt you

3G
11-24-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Davetronz
One day I will do Katie Holmes...

she's fuckin hot eh?

?????
11-24-2005, 09:43 PM
It says in the article that the machiens range from $25000-$200000 why do i keep hearing on the radio that it cost $200000? Do they just try to exagerate things?

Plus who knows if other parents have bought sonogram machines to keep track of their baby. We just don't hear about it.

Goblin
11-25-2005, 01:16 AM
:whocares:

Plus its going to a hospital.

Davetronz
11-25-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by 3G

she's fuckin hot eh?
Totally... :hitit: 2x

Phy
11-25-2005, 09:59 AM
Now, I gotta wonder: Given Cruise's and Scientology's hate-on for psychology, and pharmacopsychology in particular, does that extend to other medical disciplines as well - especially anything dealing with little scientologist fetuses? Can this be seen as an attempt to cut the medical profession out of the loop?

/////AMG
11-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Nothign wrong with what he did. who cares, it's his money let him do what he wants with it.

treg50
11-25-2005, 10:53 AM
He's not an idiot for buying a piece of medical equipment. Sure it's definitely not something most people can/will do, but it's not even close to being an issue. He's got bigger issues we can talk about though.

Katie Holmes looks like her parents drank too much.

joyridder
11-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by treg50
He's not an idiot for buying a piece of medical equipment. Sure it's definitely not something most people can/will do, but it's not even close to being an issue. He's got bigger issues we can talk about though.

Katie Holmes looks like her parents drank too much.

too funny...