PDA

View Full Version : BiTron Fuel Injection Cleaner

Weapon_R
02-23-2003, 06:23 PM
Has anyone ever heard of BiTron Fuel injector cleaner? Someone I know bought a bottle for a very premium price, and I was just wondering if it's worth what he paid.

Bitron
08-22-2005, 03:49 PM
As a Bitron distributor I know that we do not market a product that is called an "Injector Cleaner", however, the fuel treatment will clean your injectors over a period of time and keep them clean so that you do not require an annual injector flush. The other advantage is that the product will lubricate your fuel pump, clean and lubricate the top end of your engine and since it also oxegenates your fuel, eliminates the need to purchase premium fuel. One of the other aspects of the Bitron fuel additive is that classic vehicles which may require a lead additive can substitute it with the Bitron Fuel Treatment which will produce superior results without increasing harmful emmision output. This is not a advertisement for the product, merely a statement of what the product does.

Weapon_R
08-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Wow, I can't even remember why I posted this thread or even who it was that purchased this stuff :rofl:

Thanks for the input, however.

Bitron
08-22-2005, 04:04 PM
I didn't even notice the date of the posting: 02-23-2003.

I just saw the thread when I was doing a search in Google and didn't want any "False Claims" which is why I replied. Have a great day.

canadiandaytona
08-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Bitron
since it also oxegenates your fuel, eliminates the need to purchase premium fuel.

Ya no False Claims there...:rofl:

finboy
08-22-2005, 04:15 PM
uber old bump

GTS Jeff
08-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Wow, I can't even remember why I posted this thread or even who it was that purchased this stuff :rofl:

Thanks for the input, however. If you are still looking for fuel injector cleaner, try LiquiMoly Jectron. I bought a bottle for $11 and I began noticing its effects about 10 minutes after pouring it into my gas tank. It made a noticeable difference in the engine's smoothness. It won't "oxygenate your fuel" though. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Weapon_R
08-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Where can you buy LiquiMoly Jectron?

GTS Jeff
08-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Where can you buy LiquiMoly Jectron? Hmmm a tiny shop on Whyte Ave called Autorola...:D I have no idea where in Calgary.

Check this out for other "testimonials":

http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28452

Weapon_R
08-22-2005, 04:30 PM
:rofl: I can see why you quoted the word testimonials haha.

Deetz
08-22-2005, 04:44 PM
I usually don't reccomend the use of addivtives such as fuel injector cleaners. It has been proven to release contaminants that destroy your O2 sensors, leaving you with a car/truck that doesn't run at 100%.

Only professional injector cleaning services are what i'd reccomend, it that what actually needs to be done. Many cars can go 10 years without ever needed a service.