PDA

View Full Version : Car Storage

Murph
02-23-2003, 10:46 PM
I was wondering if anybody knew of places to store a car. If i go this route, it will be for a 1st gen RX7 (race car) so heat and litle things like that are really not needed. All I would really need is security. If it would be in Strathmore, or near Race City that would be great.

PS. what would i be expecting to pay for storage.

Thanks.
:thumbsup:

Speed_Dreams
02-23-2003, 10:48 PM
Theres a place south on macleod that i know stores cars. I think its sentinal storage or something like that....they also rent out Uhales....I dunno if thats what your looking for or not...but you get a little garage typa thing with your own lock and its inside the gates.

hope that helps

mrmattyk
02-23-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
Theres a place south on macleod that i know stores cars. I think its sentinal storage or something like that....they also rent out Uhales....I dunno if thats what your looking for or not...but you get a little garage typa thing with your own lock and its inside the gates.

hope that helps

Yes the buildings look like Lego, are we talking about the same place?

Murph
02-23-2003, 10:55 PM
Ya, that pretty much what i am looking for. Do you know how much it would cost to have a car there?

girlRACER
02-23-2003, 11:52 PM
My friend stored his car there. I think it costs about $100/month and it is heated and underground w/ security.