PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up With WoW

ConVict
02-24-2003, 12:02 AM
I went to the show today, I heard a lot of people got cut from being in the show because there wasnt enough spots...
Well I dont know if I am going to get flamed for this, and if the person is on the forum I hate to say it but...
I saw a couple imports that the only mods they had were 16inch rims and lowering springs, and thats it... took a look in a couple cars and they had the stock deck in it, with 1 or 2 other mods at max...
Dont get me wrong, I saw some really nice cars ( aka Hollywood, and the guy with the teal civic hatch ) I give props to your rides, and pretty much everyother car I saw out there...
But I dont pay 11 dollars to see a stock civic with 16 inch rims I am sorry:thumbsdow

THREE40SEVEN
02-24-2003, 12:12 AM
amen brother

Speed_Dreams
02-24-2003, 12:38 AM
Exactly....just because someones in a club dosen't mean they should get there car in. Cars should be selected on Apperence base...after all it is a car show. The best cars should be in it....and btw....did anyone else notice the lowrider truck with the skulls in the front that had some HUGE paint chips?

Dave P
02-24-2003, 12:39 AM
Isnt there already like 5 other threads on this topic?

Blue Devil 2
02-24-2003, 12:43 AM
I don't remember seeing a stock civic with 16' rims :dunno:

buh_buh
02-24-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
Isnt there already like 5 other threads on this topic?
yes. you are correct.
post in the other threads.