PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Bodyshops in Calgary Area

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

M.alex
11-18-2006, 12:21 PM
Coachworks did a pretty good job when my neighbor backed into my g35 (crumpled rear left quarter-panel, about $2,200 to fix). However, i'd have to give them 3/4 of a :thumbsup: rather than a full :thumbsup: because they got some overspray on my door that had to be taken off. It's been ~2yrs and the paint still matches perfectly, can't even tell it's been hit, so overall a decent experience.

sgouki
11-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Hey guys
The item I am in search of is high quality cans of factory paint under a high compression. I've heard it discussed in a few US forums and was wondering if there were shops here that could make cans of factory paint.

This would cut the cost down of painting small items like mirrors.

If you guys could point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated :)

HiSpec
11-23-2006, 05:08 AM
This thread is truely useful. It should be the ULTIMATE STICKY!!!

However, if people can add in what specifically they did at the bodyshop, time frame, what was done, and the cost.

It appears like most of the response posted here are just paint works and collision repair.

What about custom works? Such as lip install, kit install, aftermarket part paint matching... and such.

Also, doesn't seem like many people mentioned about rust repairs?

I think if these information could be added to the list on the first page, it would significantly help many readers and researchers.

AllGoNoShow
11-23-2006, 05:14 AM
HiSpec, yup I would love for all that information to be brought up. I'm actually about 70% through the new website which I will be able to host pictures and alot more detailed information compared to the thread. I only have limited posting capabilities and lengths on the thread so I will be moving some of the information to the website for everyone to view.

EK 2.0
11-23-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by HiSpec
Also, doesn't seem like many people mentioned about rust repairs?

My car is currently undergoing that at Screamin Paintworks...I have a slew of pics and as soon as my car is closer to finished I will be posting up a thread on the progression of it from start to finish...

woovic
11-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

My car is currently undergoing that at Screamin Paintworks...I have a slew of pics and as soon as my car is closer to finished I will be posting up a thread on the progression of it from start to finish...

Keep us updated, like to see how your car comes out. BTW, how much did they charge you for the rust repair?

EK 2.0
11-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by woovic
Keep us updated, like to see how your car comes out. BTW, how much did they charge you for the rust repair?

I honestly do not know...we hashed out very rough numbers at the beginning of the project...but havent sat down to talk about anything really concrete as during the project lil things and big things have chnged as well as plans changed so...we will see...

I hope its reasonable though...*hint, hint Phuqu* haha...

But for the quality of work I have seen roll out of that shop, as well as friends recommendations...I am not worried...

HiSpec
11-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

:clap: :clap:

ACURA dreamin
11-23-2006, 02:09 PM
:thumbsup: SCREAMIN PAINTWORKS

2.2vtec
11-23-2006, 02:12 PM
I have never heard of screaming painworks before, how is their work compared to some bigname people like contemporary?

AllGoNoShow
11-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Updated :)

Toms-SC
11-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Can you guy's throw out some prices for Screamin paint works? Seems like they are getting mad props so I'm really interested. Last time I got a quote with 0 rust repair was $6,000. :rolleyes:

thunderc@
11-23-2006, 04:52 PM
how much should it cost to paint a fender?
Screamin' Paint Works quoted me like 225
sounds good or not?

blitz
11-23-2006, 07:18 PM
:thumbsup: For Screamin Paintworks.

Replaced the hood of my wife's Toyota and blended the front fenders. AND it looked like they waxed the whole car before they gave it back, and buffed out a few scrapes free of charge. You can tell those guys care about the work they do.

Weapon_R
11-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Also been going to Emil's (amethyst) for years now, sent a LOT of beyond traffic his way and almost everyone was happy. Of course, some ppl expect too much for the price you pay but overall most have been pretty happy with him.

johnny0214
11-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by thunderc@
how much should it cost to paint a fender?
Screamin' Paint Works quoted me like 225
sounds good or not?

I bought and installed my own fender, bought my own paint supplies and some guy at Deerfoot Auto Pro did a side job painting the fender for 100 bucks.

AllGoNoShow
11-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Updated again :)

thunderc@
11-28-2006, 01:41 AM
Does anyone actually have some pics of Screamin' Paint Works work?
any before and after
and any "can u tell which is which?

EK 2.0
11-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Does anyone actually have some pics of Screamin' Paint Works work?
any before and after
and any "can u tell which is which?

mine wll be up soon...I have before and during...I just don't know what it will show you...

speedracer
11-28-2006, 10:07 AM
Screamin' :thumbsup:

http://www.speedracer.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10876&g2_serialNumber=2

Not sure how pictures will help

http://www.speedracer.ca/forum/index.php/topic,103.0.html

thunderc@
11-28-2006, 11:23 PM
I want to see something they painted.
How good they matched the paint and things like that

speedracer
11-29-2006, 02:49 PM

I just posted. :confused:

Not much more than that. You won't see any cars out until Summer in person.

jetfire
11-29-2006, 03:16 PM
:thumbsup: to Screamin Paintworks . Full paint. Awesome work.

JordanAndrew
11-29-2006, 03:19 PM
I had my front bumper and lip kit repainted at screaming paintworks for $300. That was including the repair on my lip kit as well( I had a tear about 5 inches long). You cannot tell the difference from a brand new lip kit or this repaired one, in fact the repaired one was stronger.

I also got my trunk lid replaced and painted. Paint, install and the actual lid itself all cost $1000 which was a good deal compared to what all the other places quoted me (every other place quoted me at least $500+ extra on top of the 1K)

Props to screaming paintwork for quality work and low prices :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
11-29-2006, 04:09 PM
Stop by the shop, talk to Dave or Dan, theyre always happy to meet new customers and they always have some crazy airbrush or paint projects to show off.

EK 2.0
11-29-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by jetfire
:thumbsup: to Screamin Paintworks . Full paint. Awesome work.

your car is beautiful mang...my fave DA in town...

Kind of saw the progress as I was in snapping pics of Hollie and her transformation...

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Stop by the shop, talk to Dave or Dan, theyre always happy to meet new customers and they always have some crazy airbrush or paint projects to show off.

werrrrrrd

CLiVE
11-29-2006, 05:43 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Maranello

:thumbsdow for Mcleod Trail Autobody.

:thumbsdow for A1

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2006, 06:00 PM
Updated again, thanks guys

coolest_accent
12-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by coolest_accent
(RE: Emil @ Amethyst.) Give him a call if you need anything done. I have no affiliation with him, just a totally satisfied and very happy customer. :clap: Just an update, after another month: still can't find a single thing wrong with Emil's work. It actually is flawless. The truth is, it's probably better than an Accent deserves. ;)

I don't know about doing some of the kit mentioned on these boards, but if you prefer to waste your money on materials rather than garages, I'd suggest checking this guy out. Seriously, he billed a total of 12 c-bills for a job that a "cheaper" garage named here costed at 28 notes.

Anyway, I'll stop my raving now. :D

EK 2.0
12-01-2006, 10:59 PM
I :love: Dan and Dave at Screamin Paintworks...:clap:

thunderc@
12-02-2006, 05:08 AM
well my car is red and
i want to get my trunk lid repainted
i bought a black one from a donor car, mint ($200 to paint?)
and i need my fender repainted: its green, from a donor car. ($200?)
I need a nose panel painted, new primed from the dealer(50?)
Im also thinking of getting my other fender faded into my doors, cause it doesnt match well.(75?)

Im wondering if its worth just to repaint the hole car at Screamin? How much will it cost?

and one more question.
If my fender/trunk is a different color than my car, do they just spray it over, or do they sand down the trunk/fender?
Does that cost extra or is it included in the price?

93mr2gt
12-02-2006, 05:51 AM
which one would you all say is the cheapest with decent quality work?

JordanAndrew
12-03-2006, 12:32 AM
well my car is red and
i want to get my trunk lid repainted
i bought a black one from a donor car, mint ($200 to paint?)
and i need my fender repainted: its green, from a donor car. ($200?)
I need a nose panel painted, new primed from the dealer(50?)
Im also thinking of getting my other fender faded into my doors, cause it doesnt match well.(75?)

Im wondering if its worth just to repaint the hole car at Screamin? How much will it cost?

and one more question.
If my fender/trunk is a different color than my car, do they just spray it over, or do they sand down the trunk/fender?
Does that cost extra or is it included in the price?

They'd have to strip the paint and sand it and then prime it again. Also, if you're getting a lot of body work/parts, they usually give you a deal at Screaming paintwork. I suggest dropping by the shop and just talk to Dan or Dave. Those guys are genuine people that will give you fair prices and options on what you can do.

JordanAndrew
12-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by 93mr2gt
which one would you all say is the cheapest with decent quality work?

Well for my experience, the cheapest quote I got was from Screaming paintwork. Not only was the work cheap, it was also really good quality work. If you can find other places that will quote you lower, they usually match it or beat it, at least thats what Dan told me the last time he quoted me for my stuff for my car. :thumbsup:

thunderc@
12-06-2006, 09:04 PM
well they want me to bring in my current wrecked fender, and the new one
they said they wil match the paint

how well will it match? identical?
its a red car, and ive heard read is a hard color to match

if it matches, but not 100%, will they blend it into my doors and hood for free?

i dont wanna drive like some ppl with unmatched fenders lol

Phuqu
12-07-2006, 01:24 AM
thunderc@

As with any automotive refinishing the proper way to guarantee an invisible repair is to blend into adjacent panels.

Blending into your adjacent panels would be an additional charge.

The quote you were given is for refinishing your fender only.

We will select the best colour variant that suits your existing color.

Some colours may have 10 or more variants while other colours list only one.

You are free to select the colour variant that you feel is the closest one to your car.

We will assist you in regard to what choices may be available for your particular paint code.

Please feel free to contact us anytime.

Dan

2.2vtec
12-07-2006, 11:38 AM
My car is at screaming right now...can't wait to have it back!

bspot
12-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Big :thumbsup: for Carstar on 9th ave SW.

They dropped my quote a couple hundred to get me under $1000 so I didn't need to file a police report. The car was done early, done VERY well, and all of the extra interior and exterior detailing that was done was top notch.

EK 2.0
12-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 2.2vtec
My car is at screaming right now...can't wait to have it back!

So is mine...:cry:

I miss my Hollie...But she's gonna be soooo sexy when she gets out...Thanks to Dan and Dave

mdeleon
12-07-2006, 06:20 PM
:werd: +1 for Screamin Paintworks

ruuuuuuuuust results ehhh??? well to whomever has seen my car knows what rust i have on my 1/4 panels. my car's goin to screamin on monday to get my rear end fixed from an accident (rear ended), and im gettin my 1/4 panels done at the same time. i'll take during and after pics to show results.

just talkin to dan compared to any other place is the reason why i chose screamin. they don't leave you in the dark and are happy to answer your questions. oh, and their price is also really competitive.

EDIT: heres some pics of my rust. *embarrassing*

driver side:
http://www3.telus.net/mdeleon/images/lude010.jpg

passenger side:
http://www3.telus.net/mdeleon/images/lude007.jpg

btw, when dan saw this, his reaction didn't change like he didn't really wanna have to deal with fixing my rust. there's tons of places that turned me down saying it's too much rust for them to work on and such, but dan seemed up to the challenge and explained to me everything that they would be doing to it.

EK 2.0
12-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by mdeleon
btw, when dan saw this, his reaction didn't change like he didn't really wanna have to deal with fixing my rust. there's tons of places that turned me down saying it's too much rust for them to work on and such, but dan seemed up to the challenge and explained to me everything that they would be doing to it.

cause he just went thru the same thing with my car so seeing this doesn't phase him. He's become desensitized to it pare haha...

Redlyne_mr2
12-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Just watch out for this gay guy named Travis who roams the shop once and a while and likes to leave his phone number on peoples old 1/4 panels. He's one f*cked up guy but ek digs him

7thgenvic
12-07-2006, 10:14 PM
my baby is at national! Can't wait to see the finished product. I've seen the work that was done on the last paint shop :(

You get what you pay for is my theory.

I have also seen screamin's work on 2 of my good friends cars and WOW. they did a great job. I hope they keep up the good work

EK 2.0
12-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Just watch out for this gay guy named Travis who roams the shop once and a while and likes to leave his phone number on peoples old 1/4 panels. He's one f*cked up guy but ek digs him

hahahaha...YOU introduced me to him though mang...

And I have a feeling he would only do it to our cars haha...

nora_cy_lee
12-09-2006, 06:16 PM
I just picked up my car from Screamin' Paintworks couples days ago for bumper repair and headlight replace. They have done a good job, fast and nice work. They organized the rental car for me as well, and they got the work done in couple days because they realized I have a little kid.

They also had a fair quote for the customer, $1300-$1400. Different from Contemporary, $2600, because they didn't bother to call Subaru dealer to find out whether the headlight should be an IDL or not, and they just used the most expensive one for price quote (although I was not the one paying the bill, but that's still not fair).

BTW, Screamin' Paintworks also offers lifetime warranty!

National and Pacific also gave customers reasonable price quote, but I just couldn't wait until Jan to get my car fixed.

KustomKreationZ
12-13-2006, 11:02 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I give three thumbs up for K&J AUTOBODY. I worked there for a while and Keith the owner does very outstanding work. Any clip is broken, is it replaced with OEM. Anything that can be taken off, will be. He stays away from the bodykits and customizing, but factory or insurance jobs are better than factory.

Cruz
12-13-2006, 11:09 PM
Janett's Auto Body in Bowness: Worst body shop ever award.

AllGoNoShow
12-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by KustomKreationZ
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I give three thumbs up for K&J AUTOBODY. I worked there for a while and Keith the owner does very outstanding work. Any clip is broken, is it replaced with OEM. Anything that can be taken off, will be. He stays away from the bodykits and customizing, but factory or insurance jobs are better than factory.

Good rep but I am only giving out thumbs for customers who have had work done and their opinion. For people who work there its nice to have feedback from the inside but it would be biased if I were to count it.

EK 2.0
12-16-2006, 11:16 PM
Here is a sample of Screamin Paintworks work...expect a full thread on my car very soon... (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1814399#post1814399)

and here is a thread on the full repair of my Hatch...For all those requesting and waiting for pics...

Go Screamin Paintworks Go!! (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158116)

eur0
12-24-2006, 12:19 PM
I just want to say a quick thanks to allgonoshow...this thread is an amazing resource and was just what this section needed. Thanks for spending the time to put this together!

AllGoNoShow
12-24-2006, 03:54 PM
No problem :)

BigMass
01-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Screamin Paintworks

when everyone was booking 2 months in advance and wanted to price rape me to paint my puny little S2000 hardtop, these guys took it in the same day and pretty much did it overnight. Great quality, zero hassle and price too low to even mention so i dont get them in trouble lol. They had a couple of cars in there doing body kits and painting them up. I think they do art type paintwork too on motorbike gas tanks and misc pieces. I'd definitely recommend them and go back. Nice guys too

And yes, they are local sponsors so support them!

mdeleon
01-17-2007, 05:08 PM
why hasn't this been stickied?

anyways, AllGoNoShow you can put up a :thumbsup: for me under Screamin' Paintworks. i got my car done there in december.

AllGoNoShow
01-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Thanks guys, updated!

Protham
01-19-2007, 02:55 PM
:thumbsup: national collision

Fuji
01-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Sportscar coachworks is very good. I was hit and run and they took me in within a few days and had me back on the road in days. 100% professional, fair prices and straight up.

You can't even tell where i was hit and he didn't even bondo it lol

Warren walked me through everything he was going to do, showed me all the products and was awesome through the whole process. He showed me the paint and he uses the good stuffs

I think they are still listed as british sportscar coachworks if you google them. They are just off edmonton trail

kvanderlaag
01-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Having read through this thread, something clicked in my head and I just realized that one of the people who looked at the car I bought when it was for sale was Dan himself. And he didn't buy it. That's slightly worrisome.

Especially given that I could do with a bit of rust repair and some paint.

I'll be watching this thread some more, but so far Screamin' is looking pretty good.

Azn_Rice_Man
01-23-2007, 08:04 PM
:thumbsdow for Distinctive Auto Body (authorized Mercedes-Benz body shop in NE)...

Had my previous car in for a collision repair.. Front end was badly damaged. The quote was for a month to do the repairs, due to the wait on parts... Ended up taking over 4 months, plus there were many things that were unsatisfactory (ie: misplaced horn and light bulbs, minor damage to paint elsewhere, etc...). Terrible place! The two managers, Tom and Luke, had horrible customer service and lies about everything like there's no tomorrow.

SpoonEK9@STRD
02-06-2007, 09:15 AM
:thumbsup: National collision.

:thumbsup: Craftsman collision, one of the best for brand new vehicles.

sullygully
02-10-2007, 03:02 AM
Any ideas what screamin would charge to do a respray and fix some minor body kit damage?

b18cr
02-17-2007, 02:09 PM
carstrar

Disoblige
02-17-2007, 10:49 PM
I don't know why no one has posted this shop yet:

Lou's Auto Body

They've been around for so long (35 years) and they do awesome work. Lifetime warranty. My car looked brand new everytime I've been their customer. Only thing is maybe the wait times (a couple months or more) till you can get your car in because of all the accidents in Calgary.

b18cr
02-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Carcraft Carstar
okotoks ab

awesome !

Killa_Kam
02-28-2007, 04:05 PM
National gets two:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

e36bmw///
03-09-2007, 12:31 AM
nm

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-09-2007, 12:40 AM
call them up and ask, or pm phuqu... i'm taking my car to screaming in a few weeks for collision repair :thumbsup:

e36bmw///
03-12-2007, 10:52 AM
nm

adidas
03-19-2007, 12:12 AM
Screamin paintworks did great work on my golf, would definitely take my car there again.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SilverStreak
04-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Marenello X2

sugoi240
05-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Marenello's - tried talking to them, but they won't do a car older than 98

TomcoPDR
05-21-2007, 12:48 AM
+1 screaming paint works (seen one of their repairs in person)

dmtx
07-12-2007, 05:12 PM
I just want to bump this for Screamin Paintwork. Awesome job on my Armada. Dave made sure that I am happy about the job... the paint matched really close to the OEM. Excellent guys to deal with!

:thumbsup: Screamin Paintworks!

NOTE: I hope the mods will sticky this thread. I went with the recommendation on this thread and glad I did. Thanks to AllGoNoShow too.

R!zz0
07-12-2007, 05:42 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Ghand/Screamin.jpg

FTW :thumbsup:

AllGoNoShow
07-13-2007, 02:51 AM
Wow, haven't updated this in awhile. Will do my best over this next week to get it all updated and working right for everyone.

Keep the reviews coming!

Euro838
08-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Has anyone used Barlow AutoBody?

I trust what people say here but when I had a quote from Screamin recently, they were on the high side. By high, I mean about double the cost of some others.

TheCheff
08-15-2007, 02:04 PM
+1 for screamin paintworks, +1 for apple autobody

Dehvee
08-15-2007, 05:24 PM
+1 for Screamin Paintworks, did an awesome job fixing the quarter panel and driver side door on my Type S

Sharpie
08-15-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Euro838

I trust what people say here but when I had a quote from Screamin recently, they were on the high side. By high, I mean about double the cost of some others.
It all ranges from shop to shop... you really have to look at each quote to see what they are charging for what and what exactly is getting done..

michael_tseng_
08-30-2007, 04:46 PM
If you have small dents and only require paintless dent removal,
I'd go to dent clinic. They did a quick job for me
today and haven't been so happy since my baby
was brand new :)

AG_Styles
08-30-2007, 05:00 PM
+1 from Screaming. You get what u pay for and i got the best service and very good results.

GQBalla
08-30-2007, 08:16 PM
:thumbsdow

for montogomery auto body...

hated it there - had to bring the car back to him 3 times.

and im goin to be taken the car back to him another time. the door moulding is coming off already.

That.Guy.S30
08-30-2007, 11:53 PM
maranellos. love them everytime.

jdm_jspec
08-31-2007, 12:11 AM
:thumbsup: for low cost auto body
used to work there also

jdmfusion
08-31-2007, 09:18 PM
bump for lowcost auto body

300zxfairlday
09-15-2007, 03:48 PM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow BARLOW AUTOBODY hoRRIBLEEE paintjob Horrible body work and toook forever!

JustinGTP
09-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Thumbs DOWN for HALLMARK AUTOBDODY.

My friend posted the thumbs up for my work done there, I want that removed (Goblin)

See post:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/191717/why-you-dont-go-to-hallmark-auto-body-my-ridiculous-turn-of-events-with-this-place/

AllGoNoShow
09-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Wow this thing is out of date now, I'll try and get around to updating it this week.

EDIT: Got bored so I started fixing it tonight. New layout on the first post, easier to read, not all mixed up now, seperated a little.

Will still take me a few hours if i continue to get around to updating all the shops tonight, if not probably tomorrow night.

Hash_man
09-26-2007, 12:04 AM
You can add me on there for:

Contemporary coachworks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
-did a great repaint and blend on half of my dads TSX... over a year later, no issues to report.
-great installer they used to ricochet/3m type of stuff aswell.

Horton Autobody :thumbsdow
-A few yrs back had a front bumper and some stuff replaced by them. They didn't seem too keen on giving me good service because I look so young, especially when I came back to complain a week later about the bumper sagging, which they did nothing about.

AllGoNoShow
09-26-2007, 03:43 AM
Ok guys, i think I got all the updates in, if you posted before and its not on the list or I missed you then post it again and I will add you.

All you new comers who have used a shop in Calgary feel free to post your feedback on the shop.

*prettyboy*
10-04-2007, 06:56 PM
I would recommend Calgary coach works (N.E) :thumbsup:

anhthanh
10-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Euro838

well screaming paint quote was alot cheaper then wat Maranello quoted to repaint my car a different white colour just out side no door jams, engine bay so on and it was in the HIGH 10's :eek:

AJS.Si
10-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Will down at screamin' does some great work!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dehvee
10-13-2007, 11:06 AM
You forgot the extra e in my name haha

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Ok guys, i think I got all the updates in, if you posted before and its not on the list or I missed you then post it again and I will add you.

All you new comers who have used a shop in Calgary feel free to post your feedback on the shop.

AllGoNoShow
10-13-2007, 12:54 PM
lol sorrry man fixed

Projek01
10-25-2007, 10:42 AM
:thumbsdow for National Collision

Horrible service with horrible attitude.

I brought my car in for collision repair about one month ago. Came out with the door still dented and I could see where the bondo ends and where the body starts. Car went back into repair and it’s still the same. Unsatisfied, I complained and he laughed replying "You came in with this car wanting it to come out like new".

Car was wiped down with a dirty rag, I have broken and missing parts on my drivers door, and the seals around my driver door is half on because they broke them while trying to take them off. My interior looks like it was sitting out in a windy desert for days with the windows open. I also still have bondo/glue stuck on my trunk and spoiler because I can't get it off.

I will never go back to National Collision nor will I ever recommend any of my friends to go there.

cloud7
10-25-2007, 12:30 PM
:thumbsup: Pacific Auto Body!

AllGoNoShow
10-26-2007, 01:54 AM
Updated, keep them coming!

Bowser
11-04-2007, 03:27 PM
+1 for Screaming Paintworks, got my lip kit painted there. They did a fantastic Job, and Dan gave me a pretty good deal too. Just dropped everything off and they had it all done for me pretty much over the weekend. No waiting a few months to get something small painted.

forced_eg
12-04-2007, 06:51 PM
does screamin do actuall body repairs?? or paint and panels and such

adidas
12-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Just took my car in to screamin paintworks hopefully they have it done soooon. :D