PDA

View Full Version : Zanio users?

AllGoNoShow
11-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Any Beyond members use Zanio?

Having black car means washing isn't just as easy as spraying the beast down and scrubbing it. Damn watermarks stick out like a sore thumb.

Wondering if anyone in Calgary has used the Zanio line and what they think about it?

I think its called Zanio anyways, I will double check that.

Rav4Guy
11-28-2005, 12:32 PM
I wanted to pick up some zanio products here in calgary... but where?

after reading lots of articles on waxing/polishing a black car on autopia zanio comes highly recommended. I was going to pick up some zanio but I don't think anyone in calgary sells them.

I too have a black car... and like you said, it gets dirty real fast.

AllGoNoShow
11-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Nah you have to buy it online from what I've heard. Maybe we can get enough interest and get a small group buy going. I've only heard positive things about Zanio and black cars so I think it would be a great product, not alot of risk in trying it.

Rav4Guy
11-28-2005, 12:36 PM
the place i checked out that sold zanio products don't deliver to canada. they asked me to contact some dealer in ontario.

Rav4Guy
11-28-2005, 12:39 PM
- ClearKote Red moose Machine Glaze
- ClearKote VANILLA MOOSE WAX
- Klasse All-In-One
- Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax

these are all excellent products. I heard 3m wasn't too bad either.

AllGoNoShow
11-28-2005, 12:40 PM
Canadian customers:
Mike Adams
Crown Auto Emporium
325 Eramosa Rd.
Guelph, Ontario N1E 2N1
(519)763-8473
Email: [email protected]

is the Canadian dealer for Zaino. I may be able to talk him into a group buy for starter packs or something.

AllGoNoShow
11-28-2005, 12:42 PM
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZKIT-1&Category_Code=Zaino

Is one of the kits, there is the total protection which includes leather sutff aswell but I use mothers and will soon be using leatherique for my leather stuff.

Rav4Guy
11-28-2005, 12:46 PM
i'd be interested in these items only:

Z-PC Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover
Z-5 Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches
Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes
Z-6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray

AllGoNoShow
11-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Ok cool, well I will send the dealer an email seeing if we can find enough interst in the products if we can get a deal on them and the shipping or whatever, then talk to the admins about getting a groupbuy going.

Rav4Guy
11-28-2005, 12:50 PM
alright thanks. I don't know if GB is going to make it cheaper.. but it sure will make the wait longer. Thanks again for contacting them.

hingkit
11-28-2005, 12:55 PM
i'm ordering klasse AIO and SG .... anyone intrested .... its cheaper with multiple orders ...

Klasse AIO + SG combination is excellent ...

I have a saphire black .... i love and hate it ... i know how you feel

Rav4Guy
11-28-2005, 01:10 PM
how much are you getting it for?

hingkit
11-28-2005, 06:06 PM
its $50 for a Klasse AIO + Klasse SG combo ...

Its free shipping over $100 ..... but I only need one set ... PM me if some1s intrested ...

I just now need the damn PC ..

DelSoln
11-28-2005, 07:15 PM
First off it's Zaino not Zanio. Secondly Pro Drag in Edmonton sells their products and Blaine hinted at a sale for Christmas.

AllGoNoShow
11-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Yes I figured out it is Zaino after a couple of posts.

You got a number for Pro Drag? He isn't an authorized retailer or distributor according to Zaino.

DelSoln
11-29-2005, 02:12 AM
True he is not an authorized dealer but he sometimes has group buys for the product if there is enough interest. Anyways the phone number is 780-443-3575. :)

Rav4Guy
11-29-2005, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by hingkit
its $50 for a Klasse AIO + Klasse SG combo ...

Its free shipping over $100 ..... but I only need one set ... PM me if some1s intrested ...

I just now need the damn PC ..

what site are you using eshine.ca?

Rav4Guy
11-29-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by DelSoln
First off it's Zaino not Zanio. Secondly Pro Drag in Edmonton sells their products and Blaine hinted at a sale for Christmas.

wow.... talk about attitude.... no wonder you live in edmonton.

DelSoln
11-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Rav4Guy

wow.... talk about attitude.... no wonder you live in edmonton.

What attitude? If I was actually gonna flame someone you would know. I didn't realize you could determine emotion and attitude through bandwith. Must be some super Calgarian power I don't possess. Anyways if someone used the term vtech instead of vtec you would be all over him. I was simply correcting him. Not like I said he was a douchebag or anything.

phreezee
11-29-2005, 12:54 PM
I love Zaino products and use them on the 350 with great results.
However, if you have a black car I think you'll get comparable results with Klasse. It all depends on whether you want to spend the extra money.

noaccess
11-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Davenport in Calgary has them

Rav4Guy
11-29-2005, 09:07 PM

What attitude? If I was actually gonna flame someone you would know. I didn't realize you could determine emotion and attitude through bandwith. Must be some super Calgarian power I don't possess. Anyways if someone used the term vtech instead of vtec you would be all over him. I was simply correcting him. Not like I said he was a douchebag or anything.

i could care less if they said vtech or vtec as I have never owned a honda nor would I ever. as for being all over it.. shouldn't it be you that'll correct people for saying that? afterall, you do drive a honda.

a thread/reply doesn't constitute as bandwidth.

as for davenport.. i'll give it a try. Anyone know what's the price diff between klass aio and a simliar zaino product?

DelSoln
11-29-2005, 11:06 PM

afterall, you do drive a honda.

Oh way to stay on topic there. Oh wait I will type it out in a fashion that you shall understand since you seem to think periods are used in a continous fashion to end and begin sentences. ...all bow down to the mighty tundra...bahahaha...it's no wonder you live in Calgary with that righteous attitude...

Rav4Guy
11-29-2005, 11:09 PM

Oh way to stay on topic there. Oh wait I will type it out in a fashion that you shall understand since you seem to think periods are used in a continous fashion to end and begin sentences. ...all bow down to the mighty tundra...bahahaha...it's no wonder you live in Calgary with that righteous attitude...

who said I drove a tundra? look how you wrote your paragraph there. the whole ".... ...."

i did stay on topic thanks.
"as for davenport.. i'll give it a try. Anyone know what's the price diff between klass aio and a simliar zaino product?"

Pee_Sack
11-29-2005, 11:14 PM
^^ word I would say he drives a rav4 before I ever said he drives a tundra, look at his name for christs sake

Rav4Guy
11-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Pee_Sack
^^ word I would say he drives a rav4 before I ever said he drives a tundra, look at his name for christs sake

good guess though. i've changed cars since then. if you look at my info it does say V8 T4R... i wonder what that looks like.

DelSoln
11-29-2005, 11:21 PM

i did stay on topic thanks.
"as for davenport.. i'll give it a try. Anyone know what's the price diff between klass aio and a simliar zaino product?"

Hence why I never quoted that part. In case you didn't notice I quoted you somewhere else. It's funny how people have to jump on other people's rides when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Oh by the way if you really want to get technical with the wording I don't drive a honda either. ;)

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Toyota 4 Runner, ok back on topic boys..