Pages : [1] 2

Raz2
11-29-2005, 02:05 PM
http://redline.mobia.net/Tercel.4WD-In.Snow.wmv

Rarrr, I need a parking lot!

- Rasmus

Milk2%
11-29-2005, 02:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHA you curbed your car at the end pretty good there. Looked like to much fun

brandon
11-29-2005, 02:10 PM
hahaha you finished the donut then fucked off lol!!! the cars must of been thinking :dunno:

Raz2
11-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Meh, two other cars were going up and down my street earlier pulling donuts :) Nobody around here cares :D

Oh, and its a soft curb

- Rasmus

Ben
11-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Meh, your AWD is inferior, haha, it's all about axis spins...

I enjoy axis spins, last winter got it up to about 90km/h and 30ish RPM. Got dizzy as all hell, however I'm not too keen on your doing that in the middle of a street even though I did have a bit of a chuckle at that red car that stopped and watched you finish up your donut and fuck off.

ecstasy_civic
11-29-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by brandon
hahaha you finished the donut then fucked off lol!!! the cars must of been thinking :dunno:

HAHAHAHA I was just thinking the same thing:rofl: :rofl:

Classic!

Pee_Sack
11-29-2005, 02:15 PM
looks like you had some fun dood

69cougar
11-29-2005, 02:17 PM
:nut:

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 02:19 PM
i was kind of hoping that you were going to run over the camera :( that was still pretty funny though! last night my friend's cul-de-sac was pure ice and i was testing out the joys of RWD with my all seasons still on :D after driving to the university today i decided it's time to put my winters on...

seriously though the guy that just stops and watches, too funny! :rofl:

oh and as for parking lot fun my personal favourite is the west stanley park lot (right outside the pool) it's close to my house and no one around there bitches at me for screwing around. i try the sandy beach parking lots (north and south) but my neighbours give me shit for some reason for that. :dunno:

Raz2
11-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Yea, the guy in the minivan gave me a thumbs up ;)

That was the most stunting I'll do on the streets thoe, no real traffic/pedestrians for another few hours... and after that the parking lots are empty! Muahahahah

oh man, i love snow :)

Raz2
11-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Oh, there is a park and ride close to my house that is pretty much abandoned by 4:30 :)

- Rasmus

Raz2
11-29-2005, 02:35 PM
ooh, is there a lit parking lot we could all meet up at and have a beyond axis spins/snow dorifto afternoon? I'd like to meet some of you guys :)

- Rasmus

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 02:35 PM
ya there's nothing really wrong with screwing around on the streets when there's no one around, when the odd car or pedestrian comes around they can usually see what you're doing and it's not much of a danger to any one. parking lots are definately the best though :thumbsup:

in my neighbourhood they put in all these stupid traffic circles (if any one has been in the elbow park/mt royal area you know how stupid these are) they're at a would-be 4-way stop and get so icy that you can't help but put your ass end out while going around it :D

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Raz2
ooh, is there a lit parking lot we could all meet up at and have a beyond axis spins/snow dorifto afternoon? I'd like to meet some of you guys :)

- Rasmus

i'd be there! i need to learn how to control RWD better, right now i go into a spin-out 60% of the time. i think a big parking lot with little to no obsticles would be best... sandy beach would be wicked for it but it'd have to be in the dark cause people in this area are anal about every thing. we could try it though if any one was interested.

park-n-rides i think are good too as they seem to have just the car plug-in's. also the macmahon lot at the university empties out after 6ish

Raz2
11-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Traffic circles are the shiznit back home, they are HUGE and double laned, perfect for ass end out-ness :)

- Rasmus

Raz2
11-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by retro-steve

i'd be there! i need to learn how to control RWD better, right now i go into a spin-out 60% of the time. i think a big parking lot with little to no obsticles would be best... sandy beach would be wicked for it but it'd have to be in the dark cause people in this area are anal about every thing. we could try it though if any one was interested.

park-n-rides i think are good too as they seem to have just the car plug-in's. also the macmahon lot at the university empties out after 6ish

It has to be lit, and not in an area where people are going to frown upon us doing a little uhm "skid control testing"

- Rasmus

Foz
11-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Hmm, I miss my scoobnutz...

:cry:

grrouch
11-29-2005, 02:43 PM
LOVE IT:thumbsup:

Canadian 2.5RS
11-29-2005, 02:59 PM
Im in for the snow drifting meet if we can find a good parking lot that is not too far from my end of town (ghetto NE).

Man Ive gotta get my snow drifting vid from my camcorder to the CPU. There's some pretty good footage (in one angle, from inside the car, you can really see the snow fly up and cover the entire car until it all goes black inside and the wipers catch up and clear the windshield. We also do so many doughnuts that the camera man wants to stop before he blows chunks :rofl: )

Raz2
11-29-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Canadian 2.5RS
Im in for the snow drifting meet if we can find a good parking lot that is not too far from my end of town (ghetto NE).

Man Ive gotta get my snow drifting vid from my camcorder to the CPU. There's some pretty good footage (in one angle, from inside the car, you can really see the snow fly up and cover the entire car until it all goes black inside and the wipers catch up and clear the windshield. We also do so many doughnuts that the camera man wants to stop before he blows chunks :rofl: )

Is it a DV Cam? I can capture it for you if you want, I live in the Ghetto NW :)

- Rasmus

Mr. Burns
11-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by brandon

HAHAHA That was funny as hell. Props to you Raz2.

RORYG
11-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Its a great idea to all meet up and have a "test"
NE is sooooo far tho.

drifting practice.:thumbsup:

:burnout: :burnout:

Goblin
11-29-2005, 03:11 PM
Meh I didnt have fun today. out in springbank i went off the road....

RWD sucks in winter, the back end just went out :(

Car is okay, but took an hour, had to be pulled out.. I hated seeing my car hit the ditch and off roading :(

At least you had fun

duffspec
11-29-2005, 03:12 PM
Sweet video, looks like a lot of fun! :thumbsup:

Foz
11-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Canadian 2.5RS

I'm game, but I usually do it on my own instead of a large group.

Stunting ticket is $500.
:thumbsdow stupid po po

l8braker
11-29-2005, 03:20 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you what was great? when you stopped, threw her into reverse and started up again.... i cracked up hard in class here :rofl: :rofl:

fast95pony
11-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the evidence....

Signed
Your Neighbor.

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Foz

I'm game, but I usually do it on my own instead of a large group.

Stunting ticket is $500.
:thumbsdow stupid po po

would we get a stunting ticket if we blocked off an empty parking lot? it's like those block parties where they close off a street or street hockey games, i can't see them issuing us stunting tickets if we're not endangering any one. they may tell us to GTFO and give us a warning but i doubt they'd be that assholish to give us all tickets (unless it was the straight up traffic cops).

i can go looking for a couple lots tonight after school if any one really wants to get this organized...i'm in the less-ghetto SW so it might be a journey for some people but it's well worth it!

Raz2
11-29-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony
Thanks for the evidence....

Signed
Your Neighbor.

You live here? Come out and go drifting with us! :)

benyl
11-29-2005, 03:38 PM
You should get a ticket for that shit. Public roadway. :banghead: :banghead:

Go find a private parking lot (can't get a stunting ticket on private property. ;)

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 03:39 PM

:rofl:

n1zm0
11-29-2005, 03:40 PM
lol I remember we used to do that behind Sunterra Strathcona, 3 parking lanes, all about 1/3 of a football field, my 240 and my buddies moms Aerostar, ahh CDN winters:thumbsup:

Raz2
11-29-2005, 03:40 PM
I knew I was going to get a few holier-than-thous who have NEVER broken the law on city streets :) I was going what, 5-10k/h? One, maybe two minutes of "endangering the city?"

And yea, private parking lots are the bomb, Benyl - know of any good ones?

- Rasmus

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by benyl
You should get a ticket for that shit. Public roadway. :banghead: :banghead:

Go find a private parking lot (can't get a stunting ticket on private property. ;)

but you can get in shit for being on private property. if it's a private parking lot they have some liability if you crash your car. if it's owned by the city it doesn't matter and that's why they don't maintain most of those parking lots...maybe we should check the lots around nose hill??

but really doing that on a public street isn't that bad when there's no heavy traffic or pedestrians. in that video i saw all of three cars and it didn't seem like he was a danger to any of them :dunno:

fast95pony
11-29-2005, 03:42 PM

Where are you going ?? The CPS might need a few more pics..

Raz2
11-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Sure that picture in your avatar with a blacked out license plate of your car doing a burnout is uhm ... "street legal" ?

None the less, have a nice day

fast95pony
11-29-2005, 03:50 PM
See you on the court date.

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 03:51 PM

Where are you going ?? The CPS might need a few more pics..

ya of people having fun in a CONTROLLED setting!

quit adding to the stereotype that only chicks drive mustangs.

Raz2
11-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Charming

snowboard
11-29-2005, 03:59 PM
OMG sell me that car.

SneakyNeek
11-29-2005, 04:08 PM
link aint workling for mee :cry:

sputnik
11-29-2005, 04:23 PM

Aleks
11-29-2005, 04:24 PM
The popo shut it down :eek:

Raz2
11-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Man, those Kurrazee Po Po Hackers!

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 04:26 PM
let's blame bush...

fast95pony
11-29-2005, 04:29 PM
Well , that was a little too easy...:poosie:

Raz2
11-29-2005, 04:32 PM
:( :thumbsdow

fast95pony
11-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Sorry man..

Just a little Tuesday afternoon ownage...

;)

snowboard
11-29-2005, 04:34 PM
WHat am i retarded, or did the cops actually shut it down?

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 04:35 PM

your mom was a little too easy, and that's why you're here.

sorry a little closer to tuesday evening ownage.

GoChris
11-29-2005, 04:36 PM

thanks alot, I wanted to watch that video :middlefingersmilieifoneexisted:

Aleks
11-29-2005, 04:37 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This thread is funny.

Kobe
11-29-2005, 04:39 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

I have the video saved, can anyone host it :)

fast95pony
11-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Just for the record , I don't have any powers to delete a vid.Heck , I can barely type ! :nut:

Just razzin' the Raz :burnout:

Raz2
11-29-2005, 04:42 PM
well, i admit it, I got owned.

Video is back up.

Sorry if I offended you fast95pony, I thought the video was rather harmless.

- Rasmus

fast95pony
11-29-2005, 04:46 PM
Sorry if I offended you fast95pony, I thought the video was rather harmless.

- Rasmus

Actually I was the one being offensive..I should be the one
appologuising ... :angel:

Foz
11-29-2005, 08:46 PM
OKay, private parking lot.. where?!

One time I was doing scoobnutz at the old Walmart Deerfoot mall location (huge parking lot).

While spinning like a top, my friend and I noticed a 5-0 cruiser slowing down on 64th (north end). Popo slows down and wanted to turn in but he couldn't get in as he had to go all the way to the main entrance on 64th (Safeway HQ intersection) hahah..while he was doing that, I hauled ass south east exit.

Another great time was when it was heavy snowfall. After midnight, went out to Market Mall and Northland empty parking lots having fun. The guys cleaning up the parking lot with their snowplows were entertained.. haha

If we can find a place where we won't get ticketed that'd be best.

otherwise, it's back to isecluded residential roads after midnight (driftings best in these roads since no snow plows clear them; but gotta watch out for parked cars).

Raz2
11-29-2005, 08:49 PM
yea, I dunno of any lots where the cops or people living there are welcoming or ignorant of people like us doing "skid control testing"

- Rasmus

retro-steve
11-29-2005, 08:50 PM
well since all my schanks friends bailed out tonight for the first time in 8 months i'm going to search for some lots

nismodrifter
11-29-2005, 08:53 PM
link is dizzown :dunno:? Sounds like a good vid.

Raz2
11-29-2005, 08:55 PM
link is not down.

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Great video raz, maybe you should have made one when u took me for a "rip" in your car and drifted around the block with poeple walking up and down the streets, yelling at you to slow the fuck down, cutting across medians on shag tr.

I do hope the popo bust your ass, this isn't fuckign sweden where u can do whatever the fuck u want on public roads. This is canada, people actually give a shit about other people here, well most of us.

Raz2
11-29-2005, 09:10 PM
if you have noticed a few threads about people telling other people how much I help out for no reason, I _DO_ care about other people, what the FUCK makes you think otherwise?

Look, if you are not man enough to talk to me over the phone or msn or PM's about whatever the fuck it is I did to piss you off, atleast have the fucking courtesy to stay the fuck out of my shit.

I've had enough of your attitude, I am a very very reasonable person and I have more than enough apologized to you for whatever it is I have done, now either explain to me why you're still pissed, or stop attacking me.

Oh, and I'm not Swedish, are you American?

- Rasmus

QuasarCav
11-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

I do hope the popo bust your ass, this isn't fuckign sweden where u can do whatever the fuck u want on public roads. This is canada, people actually give a shit about other people here, well most of us.

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=1125683

:poosie:

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 09:13 PM
ok Denmark, same shit.

Why is it so important that a 17 year old, u keep attacking, even after being rear ended, along with other attacks on other people, seriosuly or not, maintain ur freindship?

Once you can seriosuly consider other people, in the way you talk, and the way you drive then maybe I will consider talking to you. But for now, if I see your ass on my street, I will call ur plates in or deal with you myself, including all your cars.

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=1125683

:poosie:

Thats not public roads, dumbass. Thats private property, behind The Car Salon for a Car meet, the boys wanted me to do one so I did one.

Raz2
11-29-2005, 09:17 PM
I do NOT keep attacking you, and to me every friendship I forge is important to me, and I have the decency to try and repair whatever damage is ever done to them. Now, I am sorry you got rear-ended and I don't see why me not fully understanding the fact that you said you actually got hurt in what sounded like a very low speed collision has anything to do with whether or not you and I can atleast behave civilized towards eachother.

And who else is it I am now attacking?

And Denmark is not the same shit :)

What makes you think I don't seriously consider other people? That's pretty much ALL I do these days :(

- Rasmus

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Yah sure you do, thats why leaving patches of rubber infrotn fo your old house, drifitng corners in a residential spot with possible kids right around the next bend. Thats really considering people, just liking doing donuts in the middle of a bloody intersection.

Low speed collision is still a collision, when you work with faming and drywalling and you can no longer lift shit liek that and your having a hard enough time trying to find a job, it does mater. Not to mention previous back problems run int he family, before the accident and my buddies shoulder is fucked now too. Oh yah thats nothing even tho it was a low speed, its still something towards the problems that arise afterwards.

Raz2
11-29-2005, 09:26 PM
I don't know that many kids that play in intersections, thats just me.

Yea, low speed collision is still a collision and I am very sorry you got hurt and that your friends shoulder is hurting. I know it isn't easy finding a job in your situation and that you are killing yourself doing manual labour when you should be doing something civil - and please keep in mind I forwarded your resumes to 18 places, and a few of the times I tried to call you was to try and get you to go with me to two of the places where I might be able to get you a little work.

None the less... This is not the place to be discussing this, we obviously have issues to be resolved, and I think we are both adult enough to discuss them without resorting to threats and lame things, feel free to call me on any of my numbers 619 7549 or 697 7357, or see if I am on msn.

- Rasmus

Lexxan
11-29-2005, 09:35 PM
I do donuts all the time and if I hit someone.. shitty for them. Hope it's not a small car.

Sharpie
11-29-2005, 09:38 PM

Thats not public roads, dumbass. Thats private property, behind The Car Salon for a Car meet, the boys wanted me to do one so I did one.
Go jump off a bridge....:rolleyes:

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

Go jump off a bridge....:rolleyes:

You first, if ur still alive sure I'll go right after!

Raz2
11-29-2005, 09:44 PM
*sigh*

Sharpie
11-29-2005, 09:46 PM

You first, if ur still alive sure I'll go right after!
Aight what bridge do you want to meet at? Could you please do a wicked-sweet burnout first?

Raz2
11-29-2005, 09:46 PM
Well, none the less. I'll keep treating you with the same respect I treat everyone here with, and hope to see you at the winter Auto-X's, don't worry - I won't bother you.

A few other beyonders can vouch for me being a nice guy, and maybe I am taking this too far, and people might see this as me begging for friendship, fact of the matter is I don't like it when people treat eachother badly, and like an annoying song - it keeps going through my head over and over again.

Take care.

*gq*kid
11-29-2005, 09:49 PM
quote: You should get a ticket for that shit. Public roadway.

Go find a private parking lot (can't get a stunting ticket on private property.

lol:thumbsdow

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 09:49 PM

Aight what bridge do you want to meet at? Could you please do a wicked-sweet burnout first?

If your too stupid to read... I sold that car awhile ago.

And no I don't do burnouts on public streets, neither do I do donuts ro drift around corners in residental areas.

*gq*kid
11-29-2005, 09:54 PM
allgonoshow NICE car ahaha and who cares wut are u a cop?

fag

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 09:59 PM
Thats just a photoshop, cause obveously you can't read or click either, if you hit my gallery you will see the car.

No I'm not a cop, I'm 17 dumbass, obveously you really can't read since its been mentioned before in here.

Nice repsonse to that as well, by your response you must have the maturity level of around uhh, 15? Thats what the little bitches in the school keep saying to each other, fag this fag that. You must fit right in with them.

*gq*kid
11-29-2005, 10:04 PM
lol yea man u got it, little bitches like me.

but in all seriousness u need to fuck off and have fun wit ur car, who hasnt ripped around in the snow, if ur not a total dick then u arent stupid enough to stunt infront of pedestrians or other cars

Gurpy
11-29-2005, 10:08 PM
Nice vid :thumbsup:

Vypros
11-29-2005, 10:14 PM
It's one thing to have the owners permission to do a burnout in their parking lot on a friday after business hours. It's another thing to be fucking drifting around residential streets and etc.

You guys cannot tell Allgo hes contradicting himself, hes not. He had permission and was told to go ahead and do it by staff of the establishment.

Why am I bothered by assfucks driving like idiots in residential areas? Some 240 a block away bombs down my street going 120km/h at 3pm. School kids are standing on the corner ready to cross the street when this fuck stain zooms by 10 feet away from them doing triple the speed limit.

Last winter he hit a kid on a bicycle on his way home from school. He was drifting around the corner and the back of his car hit the kid, and he went flying over his trunk.

You're a fucking MORON!

Get the fuck off James' ass about his fucking burnout in a controlled private area with consent of the establishment. Yeah, I would know, because I was there!

lastprodigy
11-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Wow, I cant believe I missed this thread. So what happened, soudns liek James was in the car with Raz and got in an accident?

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 10:37 PM
No, if he didn't kind of know what the hell he was doing we could have easily been in an accident. Shag isn't jsut a street u go smoking accross then dart back up the hill, neither are smal reisdental roads. He calmed it down on the ride back to his place but the ride out to shag wasn't near safe.

BerserkerCatSplat
11-29-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by *gq*kid

fag

Is it just me, or is "fag" about the lamest insult on the Internet these days? It just reeks of immaturity and idiocy.

BokCh0y
11-29-2005, 10:39 PM
craziness......but i want that tercel!!!!!!

Sharpie
11-29-2005, 10:44 PM

If your too stupid to read... I sold that car awhile ago.

And no I don't do burnouts on public streets, neither do I do donuts ro drift around corners in residental areas.
Dar!1! I read everythread on beyond Darr!1!1!1

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 10:45 PM

Dar!1! I read everythread on beyond Darr!1!1!1
If your posting in a thread, read the whole thing.

Lexxan
11-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Is it just me, or is "fag" about the lamest insult on the Internet these days? It just reeks of immaturity and idiocy.

shutup fag

snowboard
11-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Lexxan

shutup fag

ahaha nice.

Im tired of hearing this beyond angel bullshit, if you dont like how someone drives, dont drive near them you fucking cry babys.

I'll fully admit, i drive like a totally fucking ass. you dont like it? take a different route bitch. you should all bitch about the fucks doing 70 on major roads cutting people off. I've been driving like an ass for 2 years straight. I've done my fair share of breakstands, drifting and speeding. im 18 years old. never been in an accident or had a ticket. so fuck all you angels, cause i know most of you have had tickets. i do slow down for every school/playground zone though. and if i notice kids hanging around the same spot alot, i keep it tame. i dont care what anyone says, theres a diffrence between driving like an ass, and driving like an ass under control. raz seems to be under control, and aware of where he is.

go cry somewhere else? infact, make a thread, do some cryin in there, to all the other cry baby angels. :rolleyes: leave us to discuss our stupidity and have our fun. :angel:

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 11:18 PM
heh kind of funny how the course i just took from Alberta government states some of the faults in drivers today is exactly what you mentioned snowboard....

"if i noticed kids hanging around the same spot alot, i keep it tame"

You know, thats good, for your own block, but one day a new family is goign to move in and that kid isn't going to hang out in that same spot. Or that kid is going to be walking towards that spot you always see them and drop his ball on the curb and its going to go shooting into the lane ur driving it. Or a car is goign to be parked infront of your view of them playing ball and one of them misses and chases after that ball. Its those damn rituals we all get of everythign being in the same spot that gets us into shit, cause one day its going to change slightly and its goign to fuck us over.

I never said I was an angel, but I wouldn't be doing donuts on fresh snow when half the drivers in this city cant even drive on pavement. I wouldn't be drifitng through reisdential roads just big enough for 2 cars and cars parked on the side. I wouldn't be cutting right across major roadways just to turn around. Thats just stupidity.

Lexxan
11-29-2005, 11:19 PM
or they aren't just angels.. they're just idiots who suck at driving and learned the hardway.. Now they force their shitty experiences on us. Very well put.. driving like an ass under control.

MidnightDreamer
11-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Fair enough to say... Doing crazy shit doesn't mean you're a wacko driver... A little bit of common sense goes a long way when it comes to driving... I agree that as long as you're not endangering others, doing stupid things from time to time is ok... I think most of us are guilty of a lot of things that we don't just advertise... Raz just happened to video tape it and post it lol... Albeit, I don't usually pull stuff like that in my neighborhood at all... Frankly I'd be pretty embarassed to be seen by a neighbor doing a silly thing like that... I'm a bit more conservative, I usually wait till early morning to mess around when no one's out... But either way, I think Raz's activity being seen as dangerous enough to call the cops on him is a little bit blown out of proportion... I don't know what happened between AllGo and Raz, It's none of my business, but just chill dudes...

Lexxan
11-29-2005, 11:21 PM
heh kind of funny how the course i just took from Alberta government states some of the faults in drivers today is exactly what you mentioned snowboard....

"if i noticed kids hanging around the same spot alot, i keep it tame"

You know, thats good, for your own block, but one day a new family is goign to move in and that kid isn't going to hang out in that same spot. Or that kid is going to be walking towards that spot you always see them and drop his ball on the curb and its going to go shooting into the lane ur driving it. Or a car is goign to be parked infront of your view of them playing ball and one of them misses and chases after that ball. Its those damn rituals we all get of everythign being in the same spot that gets us into shit, cause one day its going to change slightly and its goign to fuck us over.

I never said I was an angel, but I wouldn't be doing donuts on fresh snow when half the drivers in this city cant even drive on pavement. I wouldn't be drifitng through reisdential roads just big enough for 2 cars and cars parked on the side. I wouldn't be cutting right across major roadways just to turn around. Thats just stupidity.

that's because you suck at driving.. I can quite easily accomplish all of that 1,000,000 times over without causing an accident

snowboard
11-29-2005, 11:21 PM
Ok your right. i guess i dont do much in residential, not the SMARTEST thing. but i do alot of crazy driving in NE industrial areas haha. not trying to single you out allgonoshow. just saying there is alot of "dont drive like that" happenin around here. its not gunna change shit though.

MidnightDreamer
11-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Actually I have to agree with AllGo... I've experienced the ball on road thing once... Not a close call at all... I had plenty of time to break, I saw him running from the lawn seconds before he even made it to the road... He got all the way out in front of my car... I guess his mother didn't realise that I wasn't even coming close to hitting him, but she ran out and tried to save him and took a huge fall at the same time...

On the other hand too, I know a lot of "crazy drivers" who just know when to turn it off... Either way just use common sense and don't drive too out of control... Same rules as skiing... do it in control and with respect to everything else around you...

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Lexxan u add no value to this thread. You haven't seen me drive so don't act like you know everything about me.

snowboard... yes, there is a difference. I wouldn't say I've never done anythign in industrial areas or private property along the same lines of the shit I am arguing about. The difference is there is no people there, no kids, not as many hazards. When your doing this shit in residential areas your ASKING for trouble.

The "don't drive like that" your right, won't stop shit. But atleast people need to reconsider where the hell they are doing it, racing on deerfoot in traffic, not smart, donuts in residential areas, not smart, drifitng corners in residential areas when there is a school not to far away, not too smart.

I'm not saying don't go out and have some fun, but atleast smack urself and get some common sense about how and where you do it.

snowboard
11-29-2005, 11:31 PM
I dunno, you gotta look at it from every prespective too.

Its not smart, but at the same time it is? all my freinds who do the crazy shit, dont get into accidents, cause they have experience with there cars being out of control, or in a controlled slide type thing. they know how to react, compared to those who dont let there tires slip until they cant help it, then they slam on the brakes and slide like maniacs.

i dunno i guess it goes both ways right?

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Smart as in sensable I guess I should say. Not brain smarts.

I agree, if you can do it without crashing, controlling etc..., then you got some talent possibly or your jsut lucky but lets stick with the talent part. That takes some smarts as not everyone can just whip out and do it.

But the smart I was referring to is where and when your doing it. There is a time and place for everything, and a reisdential road during the day with other cars is not the time or place.

fast95pony
11-29-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

I'll fully admit, i drive like a totally fucking ass. you dont like it? take a different route bitch. you should all bitch about the fucks doing 70 on major roads cutting people off. I've been driving like an ass for 2 years straight. I've done my fair share of breakstands, drifting and speeding. im 18 years old. never been in an accident or had a ticket.

Hmmm...almost sig worthy .Let's remember this quote...:)