PDA

View Full Version : My Dream Garage is almost complete

s__dime
11-29-2005, 08:46 PM
We just placed the order today for our 3 eagle 4 post garage lifts. two regular lifts and one with an 82" lift height to park our crewcab duramax under our malibu wakeboard boat. The garage will be 2003 beemer 330i parked over a 2006 BMW X3 then a 2002 Malibu Wakesetter boat parked over a 2005 GMC crewcab duramax then a 2005 Porsche Boxster S parked over my 2003 Hyundai Tiburon Gs-r. It will be all complete in a few weeks the garage doors are being lifted tomorrow and the lifts will be here next week for assembly. Pictures will be posted once its all complete it will be fukn awesome its sure to be one of the nicest if not the nicest garages in Southern Alberta.

dj_honda
11-29-2005, 08:52 PM
Lethbridge is lucky to have huge lots. We built a garage for my cousin and my uncle down there, it was around 1800 sq ft with 10ft+ celiings. He used it mainly as a woodshop up front and then had 4-5 cars parked in the back. It had 3 garage doors if i remember right. I loved that shop. It sucked when he sold it. :(

Euro_Trash
11-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Sounds intense

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 09:03 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

pics???????

lastprodigy
11-29-2005, 09:03 PM
Post pics!

Lexxan
11-29-2005, 09:18 PM
Since my two ferraris are worth more than your entire garage.. i doubt it'll be the nicest

Primer_Drift
11-29-2005, 09:34 PM
:rolleyes: at the entire thread...

ecstasy_civic
11-29-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
:rofl:

s__dime
11-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

pics???????

Whats do you want pics of the lifts will not be installed till next weekend at the earliest so just pics of the cars or what?

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2005, 11:58 PM
yah, cars, lifts, current garage.

78si
11-30-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by s__dime
We just placed the order today for our 3 eagle 4 post garage lifts. two regular lifts and one with an 82" lift height to park our crewcab duramax under our malibu wakeboard boat. The garage will be 2003 beemer 330i parked over a 2006 BMW X3 then a 2002 Malibu Wakesetter boat parked over a 2005 GMC crewcab duramax then a 2005 Porsche Boxster S parked over my 2003 Hyundai Tiburon Gs-r. It will be all complete in a few weeks the garage doors are being lifted tomorrow and the lifts will be here next week for assembly. Pictures will be posted once its all complete it will be fukn awesome its sure to be one of the nicest if not the nicest garages in Southern Alberta.

I think you mean "My dad's dream garage";)

RB25DET
11-30-2005, 12:44 AM
Holy shit...brag so much??? :rolleyes: And the best part of it all is....that your rockin a tiburon...:rofl:

snowboard
11-30-2005, 12:46 AM
you should see some of the garages in chesteremere.

one guy has 2 mint Cudas, and a T/A challenger. so nuts out there. everyone has got something nice. And they all have lifts so they can smush more in haha

Rav4Guy
11-30-2005, 12:47 AM
LOL. maybe he's not bragging cuz afterall, he did state that the tibby was his.

RB25DET
11-30-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Rav4Guy
LOL. maybe he's not bragging cuz afterall, he did state that the tibby was his.

"its sure to be one of the nicest if not the nicest garages in Southern Alberta."

Your kidding right??

:rolleyes:

Rav4Guy
11-30-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by RB25DET

"its sure to be one of the nicest if not the nicest garages in Southern Alberta."

Your kidding right??

LOL.. yes.. i was kidding. :nut:

/////AMG
11-30-2005, 02:35 AM
Just post pics of it!

tapout
11-30-2005, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Lexxan
Since my two ferraris are worth more than your entire garage.. i doubt it'll be the nicest :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

D. Dub
11-30-2005, 09:57 AM
The garage will be 2003 beemer 330i parked over a 2006 BMW X3 then a 2002 Malibu Wakesetter boat parked over a 2005 GMC crewcab duramax then a 2005 Porsche Boxster S parked over my 2003 Hyundai Tiburon Gs-r.

Are their lots of women in your family?

All the cars in the garage except for the GM Crewcab are chick cars.

calgarygts
11-30-2005, 10:01 AM
you would call a boxter S and a 330i chick cars? You're out of your mind, I would love to own one of those cars.

D. Dub
11-30-2005, 10:05 AM
OK I'll give ya the 330i maybe, but any Boxter is too cute to be anything but an estrogen wagon.

Pee_Sack
11-30-2005, 10:16 AM
^^You cant honestly say you would say no if someone offered you a boxter, if you do say no your a filthy LIAR!

D. Dub
11-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Pee_Sack
^^You cant honestly say you would say no if someone offered you a boxter, if you do say no your a filthy LIAR!

I'd take it and trade it or give it too my wife. :dunno:

JO-WN4GE
11-30-2005, 01:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/turtle777/attention_whore.jpg

mshaw
11-30-2005, 01:49 PM
^ agreed

Thaco
11-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by JO-WN4GE
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/turtle777/attention_whore.jpg

:rofl: :werd:
:whocares:
Lets brag about daddy's money

bspot
11-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Lexxan
Since my two ferraris are worth more than your entire garage.. i doubt it'll be the nicest

:drool: Your penis must be sooooo big :drool:

DannyO
11-30-2005, 03:07 PM
I know a guy not far from my place that has a 2003 (I think) Jaquar XJ8, a 2003 Aston Martin DB7, a 2004 Ferrari 550, a 2000+ Land Rover Discovery, a 2003 Hummer H2, an Old Mercedez Softtop sportcar (pretty old and nice), and a early 90s Bentley, oh and a Mazda RX-8, I can't say exactly what years the cars are, haven't been to his house in afew months so don't remember fully, but yea, thats a pretty nice selection.

For me a dream garage would be anything with a TVR Sagaris in it.:drool:

AllGoNoShow
11-30-2005, 03:29 PM
I never knew a boat could be a chick car? Same with the 330i? Sure those Porsches a little on the soft styling but they sell, alot, otherwise they wouldn't here right now.

Weapon_R
11-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Obviously never been in a boxster. I think its one of the funnest affordable sports car you can get :drool:

sputnik
11-30-2005, 04:32 PM
http://mahopa.de/bilder/lustige-forenbilder/got-attention.jpg

dezinr
11-30-2005, 04:48 PM
... its sure to be one of the nicest if not the nicest garages in Southern Alberta.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to disagree with you that your parents garage will be the nicest in Southern Alberta. I can name one for sure in The Slopes of Calgary that belongs to the butterfly truss house. It is an 8 car underground parkade below the house. As well there is another in Pump Hill.

The nicest garage to me is not necessarily what kind of cars it can hold but the space and amenities within it. If it is about holding nice cars then it should be a space to showcase them and not simply store them. That to me would make a great garage...one that showcases the cars so they can be appreciated.

I'm sure it will be nice. I would like to know what unique architectural features does it have that set it apart from most other large garages in its planing, formal qualities and material aesthetics. I am curious to see some images and plans.

iceburns288
11-30-2005, 05:26 PM
^LOL

Our garage hasn't been started yet:( because it's going up last. The attached garage (to the house) hasn't even had the concrete poured, but the rest of the house has two floors finished... should be sweet... maybe I'll make a thread when I feel like it:nut:

2002civic
11-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift

D. Dub
11-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Obviously never been in a boxster. I think its one of the funnest affordable sports car you can get :drool:

driven a boxster...nice to drive...still girly looking

RB25DET
11-30-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by D. Dub

And their fucking slow....:poosie:

tsi_neal
11-30-2005, 06:21 PM

its like a miata, one of the funner cars ive driven but i still questioned my sexuality in doing so :poosie:

Bill Cosby
11-30-2005, 06:56 PM
you questioned your sexuality driving a boxter?.. :confused:

schurchill39
12-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by tsi_neal
its like a miata, one of the funner cars ive driven but i still questioned my sexuality in doing so :poosie:

Originally posted by Bill Cosby

Vagabond142
12-01-2005, 10:38 AM
My garage is nice! :D It's filled with my bro's mostly dismantled Celica (1986) and the family truck... I have to park my Civic outside in the snow and cold :cry: :cry: hehehe ;)

gp36912
12-01-2005, 10:53 AM
hahaha ya same with my garage :D, i park my beemer in there, and a mx3, then the corolla, civic, and sienna are all outside, and sometimes the cubevan :D i'm poor heheh
:dunno: :banghead:
:rolleyes: :burnout:

Mightaswell
12-01-2005, 10:56 AM
My garage as two 40 year old stoves, a baby change table from 1940, and my Z31.

Good enough for me I guess.

5hift
12-01-2005, 11:41 AM
OK I'll give ya the 330i maybe, but any Boxter is too cute to be anything but an estrogen wagon.

Its funny you consider a Porsche Boxster S a "chick car". So what exactly makes it a chick car? That it would outperform 90% of the cars here on Beyond? That it goes from 0-97 km/h in 5.2 seconds? I dont know many other chicks crusing around in cars that have a 280-horsepower engine with a six-speed manual transmission. I've also noticed that you havent even posted what kind of car you have, or if you even have one, yet you are insulting a guy you dont know for some really nice cars his family owns?

You have no idea what you talking about, and judging by some of your previous posts in other threads, its a common theme.

Mightaswell
12-01-2005, 12:20 PM
It's a nice setup, with a nice selection of common cars. I woudn't call it a dream Garage though. (I mean, there's a korean car in it! jk)

Still, good for your dad. I wanna build a garage like that one day.

garagefujimoto
12-01-2005, 02:12 PM
boxter =FAIL

a structure full of exotics is a storage facility

a building where cars get worked on and etc is a garage

my garage still pwns you, porsche or not

Redlyne_mr2
12-01-2005, 02:17 PM
You can tell who in this thread has never driven a boxster S. They are not slow cars. They are what the original 911s were...a pure, powerful, well balanced car. So before you go and bash a boxster get behind the wheel or one. You will eat your words soo hard.

D. Dub
12-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

Its funny you consider a Porsche Boxster S a "chick car". So what exactly makes it a chick car? That it would outperform 90% of the cars here on Beyond? That it goes from 0-97 km/h in 5.2 seconds? I dont know many other chicks crusing around in cars that have a 280-horsepower engine with a six-speed manual transmission. I've also noticed that you havent even posted what kind of car you have, or if you even have one, yet you are insulting a guy you dont know for some really nice cars his family owns?

You have no idea what you talking about, and judging by some of your previous posts in other threads, its a common theme.

Pound sand buddy, I've been around cars since probably before you were born ...just because my opinion of the boxter is different than yours :rolleyes:

oh yeah,
the boxter is still a chick car

Redlyne_mr2
12-01-2005, 02:23 PM

its still a chick car
So was the 550 spyder also a chicks cars..thats what inspired the creation of the boxster and if we all remember who crashed and died in a 550...the men of all men. James Dean..but yeah you do see a lot of hairdressers in Boxsters as well so whatever lol

D. Dub
12-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
You can tell who in this thread has never driven a boxster S. They are not slow cars. They are what the original 911s were...a pure, powerful, well balanced car. So before you go and bash a boxster get behind the wheel or one. You will eat your words soo hard.

I've driven one and I agree it handles well and is relatively powerful, but its design is still very feminine and Porsche really directs the marketting to women.

D. Dub
12-01-2005, 02:26 PM

So was the 550 spyder also a chicks cars..thats what inspired the creation of the boxster and if we all remember who crashed and died in a 550...the men of all men. James Dean..but yeah you do see a lot of hairdressers in Boxsters as well so whatever lol

ringmaster
12-01-2005, 02:41 PM
lol this thread is so off topic... let S__dime tell us about his dream garage. I want pictures!!!!
Just because you people know someone with or personally own nicer cars, doesnt mean you have to cuss out his setup. Sounds pretty sweet to me! oh and I would drive the boxster cause its nice than what iv got now....

RORYG
12-01-2005, 06:35 PM
:rofl: this thread is funny. :rofl:

Why do people try to be better by haveing or knowing someone with a "nicer" garage or a"faster" car.

This guy is probly a liar and obviously has some problems if he is.

But what if hes telling the truth.?

I say "nice"

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tsi_neal
12-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

naw, i was talking about driving a miata. And i shouldnt say i questioned my sexuality as anything more than a joke... A boxster on the other hand ive never driven am aware of its general performance prowess but id totally call it a chicks car, not saying i wouldnt own one, but id better have it regestered under a girlfriends name :poosie:

RB25DET
12-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by RORYG
:rofl: this thread is funny. :rofl:

Why do people try to be better by haveing or knowing someone with a "nicer" garage or a"faster" car.

This guy is probly a liar and obviously has some problems if he is.

But what if hes telling the truth.?

I say "nice"

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know he is telling the truth....im just not sure what inspires someone to go on the internet, after not having made a post in months, and tell everyone how loaded you are.....:dunno:

C4S
12-01-2005, 08:26 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Funny post .. any car can be a chick car! even an ENZO .. or a C-GT .. if you want to call it that way ... even an H2 or whatever ...

some people think old old american cars from the 50's or 60's are "NON Chick" cars ..

Whatever, this post is funny ..

Yeah .. Boxster is a Chick car .. IF compare to 911 or F430 ... :rofl: just like a Triple garage is a tiny garage IF Compare to a 10 car garage, right? :rofl:

7thgenvic
12-01-2005, 08:34 PM
and yet we still see no pics

Audio_Rookie
12-01-2005, 08:39 PM
need pics and location...should drive by and check it out..

l8braker
12-01-2005, 08:41 PM
nicest garage is by far either the Zr auto fella, or a guy in pumphill who owns some of the dealerships in the auto mall...

Hakkola
12-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
or a guy in pumphill who owns some of the dealerships in the auto mall...

There's nicer garage's than his, it's not even the nicest garage in the area, still is sweet though.

Euro_Trash
12-01-2005, 08:49 PM

Hey my girlfriend really likes James Dean too!!!! But even she thinks a Boxter is a girl car...
And I've driven one (yes, an S) and I still think it's a girl car. They sell so much because people want a car with the Porsche logo on it.

l8braker
12-01-2005, 08:49 PM
hakkola, i don't know of any other people in the area that have a better selection than his. do tell

DC2uned
12-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

:werd:

A Boxster S is far from a chicks car.

Audio_Rookie
12-01-2005, 08:54 PM
One guy on the west-side has a massive garage...I think its a 5 bay.

I live on a big place with a barn and a garage that stores 4 cars...too bad its not my place and I get in shit everytime I work on my cars.

Sharpie
12-01-2005, 09:47 PM
no pics comeon......

FatboyTheHungry
12-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Waiting on the pix to back up the "nice garage" claim..

RB25DET
12-01-2005, 10:27 PM
He isnt lying, just bragging, like i said before....:thumbsdow

garagefujimoto
12-01-2005, 11:31 PM
boxster=mega fail

s__dime
12-04-2005, 09:19 PM
HAHA fukn hilarious is all I have to say I get jacked cuz my garage is getting hooked up and make a post on beyond about it and leave it for a few weeks to come back to 60+ replies haha. Chris (Vangalen or however you fuckn spell it) yes im not lying but im also not bragging im mearly excited about some of the new shit thats going into my house 90% of the shit on this forum is about new shit you have or what your thinking about purchasing. And Garagefujimoto if your Matt Sevko your a cool guy so i wont go stomping all over your posts but i will say that the boxster s is no mega fail its an incredibly well balanced and performing car and your a fukn idiot for say its a failure because all though you drive some semi-decent cars your still just driving some shit wit ha few bolt ons and other shit than when you go to sell it wont matter worth shit, and if Garagefujimoto is that fat fucker that used to work at Petro and tries to pretend that piece of shit 300 he drives is hot shit then I dont even need to make a reply to your ridiculous posts. The pics will come when the lifts are installed in approx. 2 weeks and yes then pictures will come. As to having the nicest garage in SA by that I mean the Lethbridge and surrounding area obviously Calgary has some serious ballers that I wont even begin to try and contend with.

s__dime
12-04-2005, 09:21 PM

240droptop
12-04-2005, 10:18 PM
HAHA fukn hilarious is all I have to say I get jacked cuz my garage is getting hooked up and make a post on beyond about it and leave it for a few weeks to come back to 60+ replies haha. Chris (Vangalen or however you fuckn spell it) yes im not lying but im also not bragging im mearly excited about some of the new shit thats going into my house 90% of the shit on this forum is about new shit you have or what your thinking about purchasing. And Garagefujimoto if your Matt Sevko your a cool guy so i wont go stomping all over your posts but i will say that the boxster s is no mega fail its an incredibly well balanced and performing car and your a fukn idiot for say its a failure because all though you drive some semi-decent cars your still just driving some shit wit ha few bolt ons and other shit than when you go to sell it wont matter worth shit, and if Garagefujimoto is that fat fucker that used to work at Petro and tries to pretend that piece of shit 300 he drives is hot shit then I dont even need to make a reply to your ridiculous posts. The pics will come when the lifts are installed in approx. 2 weeks and yes then pictures will come. As to having the nicest garage in SA by that I mean the Lethbridge and surrounding area obviously Calgary has some serious ballers that I wont even begin to try and contend with.

Goblin
12-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Some things to say.

Stop bragging, its who you are, not what you have, or, your parents have.

Whats wrong with working at petro?

Any Porsche is a nice car.

Fuck, what a stupid thread.

Weapon_R
12-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Goblin

Fuck, what a stupid thread.

Best comment of the night.