PDA

View Full Version : FS: Guitar Stuff

banana0213
11-29-2005, 10:41 PM
I have some Guitar things for sale, because I need some money that I burrowed, and to buy another guitar.

~Ibanez RGT42FM electric guitar (this guitar was posted before)~

Specs:

Wizard II (neck-thru)
5pc. Maple/ Walnut Neck Material
Mahogany w/ Flamed Maple top Body
24/Jumbo frets
Bound Rosewood Finger Board
Edge Pro II bridge
IBZ INF1 (H) Neck PU
IBZ INF2 (H) Bridge PU

It's beautiful ..dark?.. red flame top.
It comes with FREEDOM hardshell case.
The bridge pickup was changed to brand new DIMARZIO ToneZone (F-spaced so it would be lined up with the strings)
One owner (me) in very good condition.
PRICE: 750.00 OBO

~Epiphone Slash Snakepit Les Paul limited edition~

Specs:
Pickups 2 Open Coil Humbucker's
Hardware Black
Scale 24.75"
Nut Width 1.68"
Neck Joint Set
Neck Material Mahogany
Fingerboard Rosewood/Trapezoid
Binding Body/Neck
Body Material Mahogany/Alder
Top Flame Maple
Finishes Translucent Red

I am the second owner of this baby. It's the one with the Snake Graphic on the top corner of the guitar. I was planning to change everything so it looks just like the Gibson Slash Snakepit les paul... but.. before I finished I found a guitar I like!!!!!
I changed the pickups to HOTHOTHOTHOT Gibson 500T in the bridge 496R in the neck... this thing screams~ Also the Cheap tuners were changed to nice and shiny grover tuners. Also the Volume/tone knobs were changed to gold...
Comes with leather strap... also with strap locks.
good condition.
Quite rare.. maybe you can buy it and finish the Epiphone to Gibson slash project!
Only thing left is Change the pickup switch to cream, and Change pickup mounting rings to cream. And Bridge to chrome.
Price: 950.00 obo

~Gibson Tune O Matic Bridge (Chrome)~

Very nice and NEWNEWNEW....It was on a Gibson guitar, then the Guitar's neck broke -_-;;; so.. yeah...
It has all the pieces... The Bridge with full assembly and also the tail piece stop bar.

Price: 75.00 OBO

~Flat Gibson Cream Pickup mounting rings~

For both Bridge pickup ring and neck pickup ring.
Cream in color. I opened the neck one and it didn't fit.. so the neck one is open, but the bridge pickup ring isn't.
Both NEw...one was just opened but never used. Has all the screws.

Price: 10.00 firm

Pictures to be sent to e-mails...so gimme your e-mails if you want pics. Ask for which item you want pics of...
Thanx for looking guyS~