PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Note Book Wireless Mouse

SpoonEK9@STRD
11-30-2005, 01:11 AM
Holy Rat Poison, Batman.
I just purchased this new Microsoft Notebook wireless optical mouse less than 14 days ago. Its a mini mouse which is made for mobility, at first glance its the nicest one out there....functions great and i feel right at home with it unlike those other notebook mice on the market.

After one week the mouse starts to crap out, i thought it was normal but i just relalized that it was crapping out. What happened was the distance between the mouse and the wireless usb signal reciever went to shit... but still worked fine...
5 days later "USB MALFUNCTION"
Same error on two other machines.
Dead signal reciever... mouse works but its signifigant other is dead.

Cost 59 dollars, threw away to box so i probably cant return it..(gonna try tomorrow) Stressed and pissed off, i hate running around for stupid shit like a mouse.

great product, thanks a lot microsoft:thumbsup:

/* end rant */

dont buy microsoft hardware it fucking blows.

eblend
11-30-2005, 01:24 AM
where did you buy it?

most places have a 30 day defective coverage, and if u lost ur box and all that then they would simple open the new package, put ur dead mouse in there and give you the new mouse without the packaging

the-240sx-guy
11-30-2005, 01:29 AM
most of the time u can call microsoft and give them your serial number and they will ship you a replacement without having you send back your broken unit.