PDA

View Full Version : FS: Authentic LOUIS VUITTON Monogram Pochette $180

girlRACER
11-30-2005, 01:54 AM
I'm selling a USED and guaranteed authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Accessories Pouch/Pochette. It retails for $325 CAD. It measures 9" x 5" and it is expandable so it can fit a lot more than it looks. I replaced the strap 6 months ago which cost me $70 + tax so it is lighter in color than the leather tab.

Condition: It is in good condition. The zipper works fine. The only problem is that the zipper pull tab came off (see in picture). If that does not bother you everything else is in good working order. The strap is detachable and you can clip it to one side to make it a wristlet or clutch. The inside is a little bit dirty but all is part of normal wear and tear. There are no major stains. (see pics) If you like, the zipper can be replaced if you take it to the boutique for around $30.

The highlight of this purse is that it is MADE IN FRANCE. This is very hard to come by these days in this particular model. All of the pochettes sold in stores today in North America are all MADE IN THE USA. The exterior monogram canvas used to make this bag is higher quality and more rubbery in texture than the new ones made in the US because they've actually used a slippery cheaper material.

Price: $180 firm. No lowballs.

Comes with everything you see: Louis Vuitton box, shopping bag, dustbag wrapped in LV tissue paper and bag itself.

girlRACER
11-30-2005, 01:56 AM
Pic #2

girlRACER
11-30-2005, 01:57 AM
Interior Pic #3

girlRACER
11-30-2005, 09:59 PM
SOLD!! Thank you