PDA

View Full Version : What the crazyist thing you did in the snow?

Neon guy
11-30-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey what are so of the crazyist things you guys did when it snows. What do you do for fun and what do you do the most? Thanks

J:dunno:

zain123
11-30-2005, 10:10 AM
stay home :thumbsup: lol
waaay 2 cold :banghead:

TurboMedic
11-30-2005, 10:13 AM
The craziest thing I did was slow down........Thats crazy right?? By Calgary's standards at least......

DC2
11-30-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by TurboMedic
The craziest thing I did was slow down........Thats crazy right?? By Calgary's standards at least......

haha thats witty:thumbsup:

403Gemini
11-30-2005, 11:01 AM

haha thats good! :thumbsup:

me and you are some crazy mofos

Thaco
11-30-2005, 11:26 AM
pee'd

BerserkerCatSplat
11-30-2005, 11:31 AM
I hit a patch of snow-covered ice going around a corner in a big Astro van, got sideways and nearly went into a mailbox. ABS doesn't work very well when you're sideways. :(

86max
11-30-2005, 11:35 AM
I pulled the paul walker stunt like in 2 fast 2 furious, you know, the one where he does a 180 the sticks his arm out the window flipping Tyrese the bird while going backwards. The guy deserved it, he sucked at judging road conditions and had no idea what how his vehicle would react in slippery conditions, so he decided to turn into the fast lane doing 30 below the speed limit when I was travelling down that lane doing the speed limit (cautiously of course, the conditions were fine). Alarmed at this guy's stupidity, I pull the e-brake, slide past him sideways (this is where I start fingering him), then proceed to slide infront of him so that my front end is facing his. His minivan then spontaneously combusted and I went home happy and safe. Let this be a lesson too all you slow drivers who suck at winter, not the ones who drive with care and adjust their speed according to the conditions, but the people who drive at a speed which interrupts traffic and causes other to have to react abrubtly to avoid a collision with your over-cautious ass. Spontaneous combustion will ownz joo!

On a more serious note, I like to go sideways around corners on twisty country roads with my fwd winter beater:nut:

Foz
11-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Scoobnuts!! Ain't crazy, but fun like an amusement ride spinning like a top...

:thumbsup:

This wasn't in the snow, but when it was raining pretty hard and I pulled a 180 in front of the PM's residence (24 Sussex Drive) and Rideau Hall.:eek: Crappy Potenzas.:thumbsdow

Fortunately, it was night and no oncoming traffic was there at that time.

SilverBoost
11-30-2005, 01:00 PM

Yeah, all summer you wait for people to speed up and at least approach the speed limit, but when winter comes they double it. Nice. Maybe they think the soft snow banks will act as cushions? Idiots.

SilverBoost
11-30-2005, 01:02 PM
.... oh and NEON GUY.... I already knwo what the craziest thing you ever did was....

you put a general topic in the Events and Meets section. That's crazy ballsy man. :thumbsup:

;) :D

b_t
11-30-2005, 03:05 PM
My rear tires have almost no tread and the brakes are fucked, so every snowy/icey corner I take that has a downhill slant, I pull a mad drift without using the e-brake or even regular brakes.
Its fun, but with my brakes like they are my ass end tends to slide out at inopportune times.

SilverBoost
11-30-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by b_t
My rear tires have almost no tread and the brakes are fucked, so every snowy/icey corner I take that has a downhill slant, I pull a mad drift without using the e-brake or even regular brakes.
Its fun, but with my brakes like they are my ass end tends to slide out at inopportune times.

Yeah...you might want to park it in anything but above zero temps.

snowboard
11-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by 86max
I pulled the paul walker stunt like in 2 fast 2 furious, you know, the one where he does a 180 the sticks his arm out the window flipping Tyrese the bird while going backwards. The guy deserved it, he sucked at judging road conditions and had no idea what how his vehicle would react in slippery conditions, so he decided to turn into the fast lane doing 30 below the speed limit when I was travelling down that lane doing the speed limit (cautiously of course, the conditions were fine). Alarmed at this guy's stupidity, I pull the e-brake, slide past him sideways (this is where I start fingering him), then proceed to slide infront of him so that my front end is facing his. His minivan then spontaneously combusted and I went home happy and safe. Let this be a lesson too all you slow drivers who suck at winter, not the ones who drive with care and adjust their speed according to the conditions, but the people who drive at a speed which interrupts traffic and causes other to have to react abrubtly to avoid a collision with your over-cautious ass. Spontaneous combustion will ownz joo!

On a more serious note, I like to go sideways around corners on twisty country roads with my fwd winter beater:nut:

Haaaa
I've Done that before, but i wasnt able to toss the bird anyones way cause my grilfreind had her nails dug 3 inches into my arm :love:

7thgenvic
11-30-2005, 04:55 PM
i took a bad shit! and made the white snow all poopy and brown

AllGoNoShow
11-30-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

Yeah, all summer you wait for people to speed up and at least approach the speed limit, but when winter comes they double it. Nice. Maybe they think the soft snow banks will act as cushions? Idiots.

:werd:

AllGoNoShow
11-30-2005, 05:02 PM
:werd: :werd:

Too many dumbass' going to fast and following way to close. I think I'm going to hold off on repairing the first rear ending until next spring when they fuck off and stop hitting me when I'm stopped.

Sorath
11-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

duuuuuuude :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

l8braker
11-30-2005, 06:19 PM
i run around with no clothes on and make naked snow angels:poosie:

Mazstyle
11-30-2005, 06:28 PM
360 e-brakes and keeping the momentum up and not stopping. And e-brakes into parking spots.....thats about all my winter fun.....stupid fwd.

calgarys_finest
12-03-2005, 11:10 PM
me and some friends made a huge jump on hospital hill last year it was about 10 feet tall and we went off it on gt's but cops made us take it down:thumbsdow beacuse it was too dangerous

FatboyTheHungry
12-03-2005, 11:55 PM

ewwww...

skyline19
12-04-2005, 12:02 AM
pull someone behind me like wakeboarding except w/ a snowboard. that was good fun.:D

DJ Lazy
12-04-2005, 01:45 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's soo fuckin' random... :nut:

doublepostwhore
12-04-2005, 02:08 AM
Built a snow jump on the hill nearing the hospital (childrens) and Colligate (sp?) blvd. IT was pretty dangerous having to stop right before a chain link fence... pictures will be up soon :rofl: :rofl:

95EagleAWD
12-04-2005, 02:40 AM
Some mad AWD drifting in the Talon.... :burnout:

Of course, I have a rental right now (pos Civic sedan) so it's gettin' reversed donuted, ebraked and jumped (before the snow flew up here we got 'er airborne)

I can't wait to get my DSM back... :clap:

AllGoNoShow
12-04-2005, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by skyline19
pull someone behind me like wakeboarding except w/ a snowboard. that was good fun.:D

haah tight, we did the skateboard thign awhile ago, itwas a wagon at first but the wheels broke off.

GT Snow racers will be the next thing to be pulled ;)

Drsuce
12-05-2005, 06:03 AM
i drove to edmonton in my mustang when the roads were almost closed (they were at the level just below closed) probably saw 20+ cars in the ditch along the way.... i dont think i ever got goin faster then 70, and had kamikaze truck drivers and mini vans flying past me :P

all just to see the debut of the car my friend helped build for sait (in the sait/nait aveo compition). anyone wanna bet that i found the ONE FUCKING HILL in edmonton, you know... the one downtown? ghey edmonton....

JeremyD
12-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Craziest thing for me? Driving Mcleod during rush hour. Beyond that things have been tame lately.

Das_Amaretto
12-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Backflips!

:confused:

I love having the all-season mat on my trampoline! It's a BLAST in winter! sooo slippery :rofl:

Raz2
12-05-2005, 04:31 PM
a parking lot near here had been scraped up into little snowbanks/little snow hills if you will - the tercel got mad air :)

- Rasmus

BlackArcher101
12-06-2005, 12:15 AM
I drove from Thunder Bay to Lethbridge in a storm in Feb. That's the craziest thing I've done.

Goblin
12-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by skyline19

did it last night with friend on snowblades.. lmfao

talonboi
12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
make a snow angel butt naked:dunno:

tapout
12-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
pee'd :rofl: :rofl:

lastprodigy
12-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

haah tight, we did the skateboard thign awhile ago, itwas a wagon at first but the wheels broke off.

GT Snow racers will be the next thing to be pulled ;)

dude trailering GT snowracers is old school, i remmber when we used to do that shit....the hardest thing is turning when your rops is like 20 ft. long.....nothing like gettign swept across the turn and hitting all the parked cars on a gt.

AllGoNoShow
12-06-2005, 05:34 PM
bahahha, yah, what we used last time was a extenstion cord, a really logn one i think 50ft. then wrapped it through the windows. so if u wanted to turn on the skateboard, u would pull one side and the car would drift and u would turn one way :D

It was crazy fun, my buddy who eights liek 300lbs was moving one time.

n03l
12-06-2005, 05:47 PM
believe it or not I slept outside 1 night last year it was around -40c, with the windchill. Only reason I did this is because I wanted to try out my new sleeping bag.

http://www.woodscanada.com/content/384/Arctic_5_star.jpg

# Two-way nylon #8 coil zipper
# Two detachable cotton cambric quilts each filled with 1.75 lbs. of duck down
# Detachable fleece liner and detachable hood lined with fleece
# Full length draft tube
# Outer zippered pocket for valuables
# Draw string at neck

I was plenty warm! actually had to make sure I didn't move around too much or ide start to sweat. :D

arian_ma
12-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Mazstyle
360 e-brakes and keeping the momentum up and not stopping. And e-brakes into parking spots.....thats about all my winter fun.....stupid fwd.

With ya on that one. lol

AllGoNoShow
12-08-2005, 11:19 PM
found a slick patch yesterday that wasnt there the day before, made for a little bit of fun.

nhlfan
12-08-2005, 11:55 PM
concussed myself while going 45km/hr on a snowboard.

oh you mean in a car?