PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fuji S2 Pro dSLR (Nikon mount) *SOLD*

D'z Nutz
11-30-2005, 12:05 PM
Posting this for a friend....

I've decided to go medium format, and though I wish I could stay with a DSLR and do both I can't afford to do so, so I am selling my Fuji S2 Pro.

The S2
--------

The S2 was bought new from Vistek just over a year ago (Aug 2004) and has a 42A0xxxx serial number. It has just under 6300 actuations. Its condition is like-new, with absolutely no marks/dents etc of any kind (the LCD screens are perfect) and it is exceptionally clean. I rarely change lenses, using the 17-55mm 98% of the time I've had it, and everything is stored in the camera bag when not in use. I have not needed service of any kind done on this camera and it is in perfect working condition.

For the S2, I still have the original box and internal packaging, owner’s manual, body cap, neck strap, USB cable, firewire cable, video cable, accessory shoe cover, eyepiece cap and the original software. I lost the back LCD cover a few weeks ago (which is useless anyway since it is not completely transparent and needs to be removed for viewing, which is exactly how I lost it). I am also including with the S2 the AC adapter (AC-5VH) which I paid $70 CAD for, and the Hyper-Utility Software (HS-S2) which did not come with the S2 in Canada and includes RAW File Converter EX – for which I paid $200 CAD (both items are in original boxes with manuals etc).

I’m selling the S2 for $1100 CAD + shipping. If interested, or want to know more (like see pictures), e-mail me at [email protected] .

If you would like to see how this equipment was like in action, my alt photos page gallery is:

http://www.altphotos.com/Gallery.aspx?&a=MemberGallery&memberid=4559

D'z Nutz
12-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Bump for a price change.