PDA

View Full Version : house and misc for sale

Import_Girl
02-24-2003, 04:26 PM
One piece snow suits. Brand new extreamly warm, perfect for out door work or snow mobiling. Brand new cost $750....selling for $300........trust me its worth it....I have about 10 of em...and a few 2 peice suits. All are dark blue with yellow reflective strices down the leg.....pm me if interested...must sell quick so reasonanble offers welcome...

Also a dinning room table with matching cabnet for sale $350 for both firm....would like to sell by march 3 (im moving and dont want to move it, cuz got new stuff...

stock civic 96-98 4-door bumpers........only used 3 years.....not in hurry to sell just thought i would throw in in while im at it...offers...(they are green)

computer desk for sale......very nice, from an office building....$80
computer chair very nice, high back arms, adjustable...$100

table saw(think that what it called, cuts wood and metal, used for making sub boxes and stuff $60

Light_Speed
02-24-2003, 08:39 PM
can u get me a pic of the desk

Import_Girl
02-25-2003, 12:12 PM
i also have a compac lap top that is 3 years old, only has about 10 hrs on it.....got it for my b-day and didnt really need it so never used.....has some coral draw, and an accouting program on it...lots of games and not sure what else ...i have a nice case and stuff for it...all looks brand new.........not sure what worth now..i no brand new it was 2100....but im open to fair offers cuz i dont really need it so dont really matter to me what i get for it as long as i dont get ripped off....

Horatio
02-26-2003, 10:37 AM
What brand and how old is the table saw? Think I can drag it home in my hatchback? Many thanks,

Greg

___2PaC___
02-26-2003, 11:42 AM
pic of desk aswell

CrAzY_PLaYa
02-26-2003, 03:02 PM
Do u know the specs for the laptop? tell me what ur looking for it and well see..im looking for a laptop now :S

Import_Girl
02-27-2003, 12:53 PM
yeah the table saw will fit in a hatchback...it comes apart and the table folds.....

i dont have a pic of the desk yet i been kinda busy moving and stuff so sorry.....but ill try to remember my digital camera from work today....

Crazy palya