PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a Calgary Honda salesperson?

the-law
12-01-2005, 01:43 AM
I am looking to buy a new Honda. Does anyone recommend a good dealership and salesperson in Calgary?
Maybe friends, family, loved ones?
Thanks in advance.

AllGoNoShow
12-01-2005, 01:46 AM
We bought our civic from uhhh, Crowfoot Honda? I forget, whatever the Honda delaership is in Crowfoot.

We delt with the salesperson at first but he wasn't there when we went to pickup, they offered to call him to bring him down *thats service* then the manager just took us over and delt with us. GREAT service, haven't had a problem since with the car or the service, A+

Would recommend them to anyone. Knowpeople who have gone there and had the same results.

7thgenvic
12-01-2005, 01:49 AM
why not do as many online quotes as possible, thats the best way to get a deal?

lastprodigy
12-01-2005, 02:17 AM
High River Honda, its worth the trip! (no pun intended)

sputnik
12-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Paul Satterblom at Calgary Honda

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He is incredibly friendly and not pushy at all. My wife and I bought our Accord from him. Best buying experience EVER!

PM me and get my name for a reference and we will both get something from him.

HRD2PLZ
12-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by lastprodigy
High River Honda, its worth the trip! (no pun intended)

Definitely NOT a dealership I would ever do business with again! :thumbsdow

Xtrema
12-01-2005, 11:02 AM
I think Calgary Honda is price leader in town.

Try to deal with Crawfoot and they're definitely selling their Civic coupe over MSRP. Can't blame them either, since there're people willing to pay whatever dealer asked to get it.

BTW, word's out that the new Civic Si (Basically RSX-S with LSD) is set at $26K. That's a very hot price.

Mr_ET
12-01-2005, 11:09 AM
greg bishop at calgary honda used to work with him at kramer mazda (yes i sold cars before :P) great guy not pushy very informative and will treat you right!

brandon
12-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Carl at T and T Honda is the man!

Aleks
12-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
I think Calgary Honda is price leader in town.

Try to deal with Crawfoot and they're definitely selling their Civic coupe over MSRP. Can't blame them either, since there're people willing to pay whatever dealer asked to get it.

BTW, word's out that the new Civic Si (Basically RSX-S with LSD) is set at $26K. That's a very hot price.

hehe my guess was 26K :poosie: I still have my doubts tho. That would be 8 grand less than the RSX-S.

arian_ma
12-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Aleks

hehe my guess was 26K :poosie: I still have my doubts tho. That would be 8 grand less than the RSX-S.

Yea but RSX-S is high end Honda (Acura) and Civic is low end Honda...you know what i mean

90Tegra
12-01-2005, 03:35 PM
pm e.k 2.0

lastprodigy
12-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

Definitely NOT a dealership I would ever do business with again! :thumbsdow

I guess I have heard good/bad experiences for every dealership, but we have never had a problem at High River.