PDA

View Full Version : i need a vehicle quote in calgary!!

Grip172
12-01-2005, 05:51 PM
alright so i got rejected a student loan because my car is apparently worth too much and affecting my ability to get a student loan

SOOo I need to get a quote somewhere that will lowball me and tell me my car is worth like $5000 then what i thought it was worth in order to get a student loan.

so i pretty much need a dealership that does sales to inspect/look over my car and tell me its worth nothing.

any suggestions?

and how much is a resale value quote?

Kobe
12-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Grip172
alright so i got rejected a student loan because my car is apparently worth too much and affecting my ability to get a student loan

SOOo I need to get a quote somewhere that will lowball me and tell me my car is worth like $5000 then what i thought it was worth in order to get a student loan.

so i pretty much need a dealership that does sales to inspect/look over my car and tell me its worth nothing.

any suggestions?

and how much is a resale value quote?

can't you just say your parents paid for the car?

Grip172
12-01-2005, 07:53 PM
not really cuz its registered to me

buuuut i think what i might try is wait a few months....and reapply but don't pout the car on the list

i had no idea owning a damn car would stop me from getting a loan..wtf

Raz2
12-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Go to a dealership, tell them you're interested in selling the car to them, have them make you an offer, either it'll be really low so you can get your loan, or it'll be high enough so that you'll want to part with it :)

try it! Drive around to dealerships ;)

- Rasmus

Grip172
12-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Raz2
Go to a dealership, tell them you're interested in selling the car to them, have them make you an offer, either it'll be really low so you can get your loan, or it'll be high enough so that you'll want to part with it :)

try it! Drive around to dealerships ;)

- Rasmus

that's a great idea

except my car is now in storage

damn hell..stupid winter
i sure hope the car sells early in spring

canadiandaytona
12-01-2005, 09:32 PM
sell it to your parents, apply for loan, buy car back in spring.

Sharpie
12-01-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by canadiandaytona
sell it to your parents, apply for loan, buy car back in spring.
or couldn't he just "give" it to his parents?

Weapon_R
12-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Register it under your mom or dad's name. Insure it yourself if you already do. That way, you won't have to lie.